KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

Dealer Car Search Reviews

Updated Jan 13, 2022

Found 72 of over 72 reviews

4.5
Dealer Car Search Chief Executive Officer Rick Wilson (no image)
Rick Wilson

60 Comments

Join the conversation on

Top Review Highlights by Sentiment

Pros
Cons
  • "a) Complaint: 'A company policy where seasoned employees are forbidden to help others.'(in 3 reviews)
Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.
  1. 5.0
    Former Employee, more than 1 year

Best Company

Jan 13, 2022 - Data Analyst in Louisville, KY
    Business Outlook

Pros

Great manager to employee support

Cons

No remote work available for employees

Vice President

Thank you so much for the kind words. In the last year we have begun to offer remote work for employees, as well as in office and hybrid offerings. Very flexible.

2. 5.0

Amazing Company

Dec 20, 2021 - Customer Support in Louisville, KY
    Business Outlook

Pros

Best place I have ever worked. Amazing leadership and great product.

Cons

None that I can think of

3. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 5 years

Perfect Place to Work

Jul 9, 2021 - Account Executive
    Business Outlook

Pros

Management is awesome. Co-workers are great and the benefits are terrific

Cons

There are none that I can think of.

4. 5.0

This Company Treats Its Employees Well

Jun 8, 2021 - Account Executive in Louisville, KY
    Business Outlook

Pros

Weekends off. Getting off 5:30. Hands-on training. Receiving help from the more experienced colleagues. Managers emphasize hard work & integrity. Helping newer colleagues is highly encouraged for any and all employees. Etc Etc

Cons

Working with clientele is over the phone. Prospecting and cold-calling car dealers is emotionally and mentally straining at times.

5. 5.0

Great Company I am proud to work here

Mar 8, 2021 - Web Developer in Louisville, KY
    Business Outlook

Pros

A great team, these guys know how to use technology to make life easier and more efficient.

Cons

Recent Change of ownership and things are changing quickly.

6. 5.0

Superb Work / Life Balance with a Great Team

Feb 27, 2020 - Customer Service Representative in Louisville, KY
    Business Outlook

Pros

Great team to work with throughout all departments. Solid products that make it easy to support customers. Fantastic atmosphere without any requirement to upsell or pressure customers. And everyone on the team is willing to answer questions and pitch in to find solutions.

Cons

The company and the job are very tech heavy since we create and support websites for car dealers. So, computer skills are a must for Customer Service, and all the other teams require much more (Data, Web, etc.). This is a sedentary position working from a cubicle, but the biggest challenge is probably the necessary flexibility of jumping between calls. Since our customers are car dealers, our calls range from explaining technology to the computer illiterate to running SEO workshops for highly computer literate dealers. Both have to be dealt with humbly and patiently, and sometimes it can be frustrating to switch between walking through a password reset for the fifth time and answering questions about SEO and VOIPs for sharp, aggressive car dealers.

7. 5.0

After 1 Year

Feb 27, 2020 - Account Executive in Louisville, KY
    Business Outlook

Pros

It is obvious DCS has invested a lot of time and resources to make this a great place for the employees. A couple things that stand out, clean friendly environment, support anytime I need it, opportunities to make more money, constant improvement on products and service, clear expectations, good training, comfortable work space.

Cons

None - If its not going well evaluate where you can improve yourself. DCS provides everything needed to be successful.

8. 4.0
    Current Employee, more than 3 years

Head of all operations for the dealership

Nov 24, 2019 - Chief Executive Officer in Eranakulam
    Business Outlook

Pros

Flexibility and passion for cars

Cons

Industry down trends and bad margins

CEO

This review came from India NOT RELEVANT!

9. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

A Legitimate & Trustworthy Company

Nov 4, 2019 - Account Executive in Louisville, KY
    Business Outlook

Pros

The products' prices are much lower than most competitors. The owner and management are well organized, honest, punctual, and lively. The overall staff are easy to connect with during breaks & after hours. Numerous overlooked day-to-day and throughout-the-year perks, such as unlimited free coffee, catered lunches, easily accessible restrooms, games during breaks, etc.

Cons

The biggest con is the primary role itself: over-the-phone sales. If you're unable to handle constant rejection, insults, and/or complete ignorance and arrogance from the potential client, this job is not for you. If you desire face-to-face interaction with your current & potential clients, this job is not for you.

10. 1.0
    Former Employee

All reviews are coerced. They know who writes them and you are not allowed to give an honest opinion

Aug 15, 2019 - Cog In the Machine in Fort Lauderdale, FL
    Business Outlook

Pros

A paycheck. But barely livable for most. Unless you are in sales then they just throw money at you but do not have any ethics guidelines and there is little to no responsibility after sale

Cons

Extremely toxic environment. Every aspect of a job within this company is a con. They force employees to leave reviews upon hiring. If you decline, management will continue to ask you to leave a review. It is calculated. They know who leaves a review and when. You are not allowed to speak any truth. If you do, they will find a reason to make things worse for you. Everything is short sighted and hostile.

6 people found this review helpful

CEO

We work extremely hard to make our company a great place to work! We value our employees! We hold each and every employee in high regard and show them the utmost respect! We do not force any one to leave reviews! I think this review is more a reflection of the person who left it than the company. I highly suggest that this former employee look in the mirror to see the real problem in his/her life and stop blaming others for their challenges.

Viewing 1 - 10 of 72 Reviews

Dealer Car Search Reviews FAQs

Dealer Car Search has an overall rating of 4.5 out of 5, based on over 72 reviews left anonymously by employees. 88% of employees would recommend working at Dealer Car Search to a friend and 86% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has decreased by -4% over the last 12 months.

According to anonymously submitted Glassdoor reviews, Dealer Car Search employees rate their compensation and benefits as 4.4 out of 5. Find out more about salaries and benefits at Dealer Car Search. This rating has decreased by -3% over the last 12 months.

88% of Dealer Car Search employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated Dealer Car Search 4.6 out of 5 for work life balance, 4.5 for culture and values and 4.3 for career opportunities.

According to reviews on Glassdoor, employees commonly mention the pros of working at Dealer Car Search to be career development, benefits, management and the cons to be diversity and inclusion, culture, senior leadership.

Popular Careers with Dealer Car Search Job Seekers