Dealer.com Account Manager Reviews | Glassdoor

3.7
Dealer.com General Manager Wayne Pastore
Wayne Pastore
0 Rating
  1. "My experience at Dealer.com has been one of both professional and personal growth."

I have been working at Dealer.com

Pros

- Fast paced, high energy environment - Great benefits - Variety of people from different backgrounds and work experiences contributes to a great team atmosphere that is focused on getting things done - Management is supportive of new ideas and concepts - Casual work environment lets people express themselves - Wellness program lets employees grow personally by informing them of the benefits of great health and enabling them to obtain their wellness goals

Cons

- Not a job where you can sit at a desk and pass the time to collect a paycheck (con for some people)

Advice to Management

Management has been excellent at both guiding employees while still being our peers in and out of the workplace. However with growth it will be necessary to make greater effort at knowing people personally as well as professionally.

Dealer.com2010-12-14

"Account Manager Job not what they said it would be"

I have been working at Dealer.com

Pros

I work with some great people and all the sports are great. I love the chair massages and eat at the cafe. The food is great and everyone is interested in health.

Cons

The people I work with are great. Unfortunately the job is not what they promised. Base pay is $40K and I was told I could make $80K. I left a job where I made more than I am making now. All sales are posted and it is obvious that no one makes $80k. They did not need to lie to. My time is spent fixing things that don't work instead of selling. I wish the products were not always down.

Advice to Management

Fix the product and don''t lie about how much money you can make.

Dealer.com2010-11-06
  3. "Great team to work with, lots of opportunity, environmentally friendly company"

I have been working at Dealer.com

Pros

There are frequent career opportunities because of the growth this company is experiencing. The entrepreneurial atmosphere is contagious. Open office environment keeps the communication lines open. Great health benefits: medical, dental, vision and more. They split a ski/snowboard pass w/ you at Stowe or Bolton. Company sports teams On site ping pong, tennis court, gym, and organic cafe Newly renovated LEED certified building

Cons

I cannot think of any major reasons not to consider Dealer.com as an employer however there is a need for more parking spaces if you arrive after 8:30am (unless you are employee of the month).

Advice to Management

It would be great if we could extend the employee chair massages from 10 minute to 30 minute sessions ;) (kidding)

Dealer.com2009-09-10