Dealer.com Client Solutions Manager Reviews | Glassdoor

4.9
Dealer.com General Manager Wayne Pastore
Wayne Pastore
0 Rating
  1. "great place to work for self-starters that enjoy a fast pace"

Current Employee - Client Solutions Manager in Dallas, TX

I have been working at Dealer.com full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Fun environment, focus on wellness and work-life balance. The constant change can be really exciting and invigorating. Tons of opportunities for growth and development for those that work hard and show ambition.

Cons

The constant change and rapid growth make it hard to see the forest for the trees and can make working here a bit chaotic at times. Also, the general

Dealer.com2016-03-29

"Worst company I've worked for, but the best at selling themselves to the public"

Current Employee - Client Solutions Manager in Burlington, VT

I have been working at Dealer.com full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

The cafe, gym and ski passes are great. Many of the 'workers' are nice.

Cons

-The pay is low. About 35% lower than it should be if they want to attract and RETAIN good employees. -If you have suggestions, ideas or would like to improve process/service, management states, that you're whining. Since when is that an open-minding working environment? -Lack of parking -The favoritism is disgusting. You don]t need a degree or a good work ethic to move up -The horrible buggy products. They want to develop fast and then sell, sell, sell. DDC is all about reaction rather than being proactive -Management is horrible. There are no standards. They don't follow legal or other policies -Working at DDC is like being in high school and management looks to control their workers, rather then empower or praise. I think they forget we are not robots working hard, just to make them look good. -As you walk down the hallways, people don't smile, wave or say hi to one another. It's like we are all strangers, unless there is alcohol involved.

Advice to Management

It's time to get rid of the dead weight. The middle managers, mentors, trainers and other staff that once they get to those positions, they work less, socialize more and and do not contribute to the bottom line. They just cost the Dealer.com a lot of money and they distract the 'workers' from working.

Dealer.com2013-03-31
  3. "Dealer.com is a great place to work!"

Client Solutions Manager in Burlington, VT

I have been working at Dealer.com

Pros

Dealer.com is truly focused on it's employees and their satisfaction with their jobs. Some of the great benefits include: - excellent compensation for VT - great health benefits - on-site gym - on-site local / organic cafe - employee camaraderie - opportunities to advance - quickly! - great communication from Sr. Management to employees through company staff meetings - employees with positive attitudes who work hard and play hard - one of the most FUN places I've ever worked! I've seen some other complaints that Dealer.com is growing too quickly. The best part of a company that is growing so fast is the ability for each individual to inject change! If you have a great idea or see something that isn't' working properly, management is always open for suggestions. Knowing that I work in a company that isn't' stale and stagnant is very exciting! Things are constantly evolving, but if you want to be a leader - Dealer.com would be a perfect fit for you. If you are someone who just wants to be told what to do task by task everyday with tons of process, this might not be the job for you.

Cons

Parking is limited after 8:30am

Advice to Management

Keep up the great work!

Dealer.com2010-12-14