Found 3,049 of over 8K reviews
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
What people are saying about Decathlon
Got a burning question about Decathlon? Just ask!
On Glassdoor, you can share insights and advice anonymously with Decathlon employees and get real answers from people on the inside.
What are your colleagues talking about?
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor
- "Many are there good work style and culture" (in 117 reviews)
- "Generally it was quite a fun period of employment..most of the ground staff were really great people and easy to talk to." (in 107 reviews)
- "Good work culture amongst the team Always ready to push the employees to learn something new." (in 103 reviews)
- "Colleagues are friendly and the only ones who can feel with you and work with you in the same way." (in 97 reviews)
- "flexibility and good working environment" (in 84 reviews)
- "Low salary compared with competition if not taken into account bonuses (that not will be always there!)." (in 278 reviews)
- "No work life balance and delay in promotions" (in 135 reviews)
- "bad management recently" (in 135 reviews)
- "Late working hours and lots of responsibilities" (in 100 reviews)
- "the pay is low and there is no bond among the colleagues in the running department." (in 93 reviews)
Ratings by Demographics
This rating reflects the overall rating of Decathlon and is not affected by filters.
- Race / Ethnicity
- Sexual Orientation
- Parent or Family Caregiver
- Veteran Status
Decathlon Reviews FAQs
Decathlon has an overall rating of 3.9 out of 5, based on over 8,038 reviews left anonymously by employees. 78% of employees would recommend working at Decathlon to a friend and 63% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has been stable over the past 12 months.
78% of Decathlon employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated Decathlon 3.4 out of 5 for work life balance, 4.1 for culture and values and 3.7 for career opportunities.