KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

Decided Excellence Catholic Media President Luke Crawford
Luke Crawford
  1. 5.0
    Featured Review

Continuing in the right direction

Apr 15, 2021 - Digital Marketing Specialist & IT Specialist in Slinger, WI
    Business Outlook

Pros

Great strategy for Work-From-Home onboarding Fantastic Management Style Company shifts really well in the interest of progress

Cons

Team meetings could be a bit more organized/efficient, but that's not a terrible thing to have in the con column

1 person found this review helpful

Decided Excellence Catholic Media Response

Media Relations

We're happy to hear the moves we make from a management perspective are singing the tune of success, and make our employees satisfied with the direction we're going! Thank you!

2. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

Great company vulture and support

Jan 15, 2022 - Publisher
    Business Outlook

Pros

Daily support from corporate office, great opportunities for advancement. Encouraging managers push sales team to excel with guidance and manageable goals. The culture here is excellent- everyone on the team wants you to succeed!

Cons

Must have a strong work ethic and stay motivated.

3. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 3 years

Excellent Prospects!

Apr 22, 2021 - Director of Recruiting
    Business Outlook

Pros

Incredible support staff, supportive culture, and mission-driven. DE has pulled through the rough waters of last year with a cohesion and stronger vision for the next chapter in an exciting period of growth. I'm excited for the chance to work with this team, and look forward to big things as we continue to grow as an organization. The company takes seriously its commitment to our people, and while there is a shared commitment to excellence, as long as we are clear in communication there are no harsh consequences that come down on people for not quite meeting expectations in a given task. I'm honored to work with such wonderful professionals!

Cons

If any of the pro's don't do it for you, this might not be a great fit. Also, there could always be improved communication lines in any organization and this company is no different. As we grow, we've already got the staff to make sure those details don't get missed, so I'm confident this will only get better.

4. 5.0

Great company culture

Aug 26, 2021 - Publisher
    Business Outlook

Pros

By far the best company culture I’ve ever been a part of. They listen, they give feedback, they care about the success of the people who work and succeed as well as those that work and learn how to succeed even more’

Cons

I can’t think on anything that would be a negative.

5. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

MOST SUPPORTIVE CORPORATE CULTURE, EVER!

Aug 4, 2021 - Publisher
    Business Outlook

Pros

Connected, supportive, motivating, encouraging, affirming... the leadership team is amazing..

Cons

This is a simple business, but does require consistent dedication, engagement and belief in yourself and God's providence.

6. 5.0

Amazing Flexibility and Work Envirionment

Apr 19, 2021 - Graphic Designer
    Business Outlook

Pros

The structure of the company allows for independence and flexibility. At the same time, it's easy to stay driven and motivated because we appreciate the people we work with, the leadership, the mission, the company as a whole, and the flexibility it provides. The ability to work from home is a game-changer, and I'm so grateful to have that option.

Cons

We are a rapidly growing company which has created some growing pains and it can be very difficult to keep up with the growth and evolution. At the same time, it's exciting to be a part of something that has been visibly successful in such a short amount of time.

7. 4.0

Great Company

Sep 10, 2021 - Publisher
    Business Outlook

Pros

Flexible schedule and meeting great people.

Cons

The pay is commission only and if the client doesn't pay, you don't get paid.

8. 4.0
    Current Employee

Great Culture

Sep 13, 2021 - Anonymous Employee in Waukesha, WI
    Business Outlook

Pros

Great company culture- true to mission and values.

Cons

Not great opportunities for growth

9. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

Devout Catholic Company

Apr 22, 2021 - Administrative Support in Menomonee Falls, WI
    Business Outlook

Pros

This company is filled with wonderful people who have a desire to grow closer to Jesus Christ every single day! We pray, laugh, and cry together. We are family and as a family we work together to bring our mission to life, helping others encounter Christ within each community we serve.

Cons

I honestly do not have one negative thing to say about this company! It is the BEST place I have ever worked!

10. 3.0
    Current Employee

I START TRAINING IN 5 DAYS

Jun 16, 2021 - Publisher in Livonia, LA
    Business Outlook

Pros

I love that I will have a job that incorporates my strong religious faith and values in Catholicism in my every day of My working schedule. (which will be consistent every day of the week) I am supposedly able to create my own salary range essentially because I am the publisher and my own boss. It is a 1099 position. I'll update this often.

Cons

No base salary, vacation, 401k, and other benefits.

Viewing 1 - 10 of 37 Reviews

Decided Excellence Catholic Media Reviews FAQs

87% of Decided Excellence Catholic Media employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated Decided Excellence Catholic Media 4.6 out of 5 for work life balance, 4.9 for culture and values and 4.8 for career opportunities.

According to reviews on Glassdoor, employees commonly mention the pros of working at Decided Excellence Catholic Media to be management, senior leadership, career development and the cons to be diversity and inclusion, benefits, compensation.

Popular Careers with Decided Excellence Catholic Media Job Seekers