What are your colleagues talking about?
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor
- "The experience or skills of the employees takes a back burner to befriending the management" (in 16 reviews)
- "There is favoritism even if they deny it, it's very obvious" (in 7 reviews)
- "Long hours, Average Salary, lack of resources" (in 5 reviews)
- "Long hours, not leading by example from the top" (in 5 reviews)
- "Lack of diversity in upper management" (in 4 reviews)
Ratings by Demographics
This rating reflects the overall rating of Deckers Brands and is not affected by filters.
- Race / Ethnicity
- Sexual Orientation
- Parent or Family Caregiver
- Veteran Status
Found 430 of over 485 reviews
Updated Sep 18, 2023
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
- 5.0Jul 27, 2023Global Compensation AnalystCurrent Employee
I've been employed with Deckers for almost a year and think it is a great company to work for. Really awesome company culture who cares about their employees and the community they work in. Always posting volunteer opportunities and even has two weeklong volunteer events during the year. Management does care for their employees and in my team, we have a strong sense of friendship and community.
There are definitely times in the year where work load is high and you might work some long days.
Deckers Brands Reviews FAQs
Deckers Brands has an overall rating of 3.9 out of 5, based on over 485 reviews left anonymously by employees. 73% of employees would recommend working at Deckers Brands to a friend and 76% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has decreased by -4% over the last 12 months.
73% of Deckers Brands employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated Deckers Brands 3.8 out of 5 for work life balance, 4.1 for culture and values and 3.4 for career opportunities.