Deegit Reviews in Chicago, IL | Glassdoor

4.5
Rating Trends Rating Trends
James Dimitriou
1 Rating

1. "This is the perfect company to jump on board with right now!"

Current Employee - Lead Technical Recruiter in Schaumburg, IL
    Current Employee - Lead Technical Recruiter in Schaumburg, IL

I have been working at Deegit full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

I have been recruiting for over 5 years now and worked at two other agencies, one that is one of the biggest in the United States. For the first time ever, I feel like I am appreciated for my work and treated like a person, not just a KPI generator. The management team is professional and knows what it will take to not only grow as a company, but also grow my career individually. I have seen other managers and companies get too big too quickly and abandon what got them there in the first place. Deegit provides me with all the resources I need to be successful and that is more then I could have ever imagined at the other companies. They let me run my day and my desk the way I need to be productive. No longer am I being micromanaged to recruit the same cookie cutter way other firms expect. Because of all of this, I am already on pace to shatter my personal production numbers and total income for my career and we still have over half the year left. Time and time again the ownership team has gone out of their way to make sure every consultant is happy, even over issues some of the bigger agencies would simply brush off. If you have the opportunity to join the Deegit family as either an internal employee or a consultant, I'd recommend seeing it through.

Cons

None at this current time.

Advice to Management

Keep running your teams the way you currently are and do not drop the values that your employees and consultants cherish.

2. "Deegit - Outstanding Professional Services Firm"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Schaumburg, IL
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Schaumburg, IL

Pros

Great firm, very entrepreneurial, solid delivery capability and great execution. Excellent firm to work with!

Cons

Nothing major, coming going through some growth pains, but all good issues that are being handled.

Oct 6, 2016 – AVP - HR

Dear Employee , Thank you for the valuable feedback. Your feedback is important to us & we will look into any concerns if any. We appreciate your initiative to help us build our brand.

3. "Fast Growing Compnay! Lots of potential"

Current Employee - Director of Major Accounts in Schaumburg, IL
    Current Employee - Director of Major Accounts in Schaumburg, IL

I have been working at Deegit full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Global company, 20 years in the business, lots of support staff, C level executives are thoughtful, experienced, and open to ideas on how to make the organization better. Tons of clients and positions to work on, Competitive compensation, great benefits. The partners are very supportive and will give you whatever you need to succeed.

Cons

can't think of any at this time.

Advice to Management

Work on ATS and Process to improve efficiency with off shore recruiters. The rest will take care of itself.

Oct 6, 2016 – AVP - HR

Dear Reviewer , Thank you for the valuable feedback. Your feedback is important to us & we will look into any concerns if any. We appreciate your initiative to help us build our brand.

5. "Good Company"

Current Employee - Operations in Schaumburg, IL
    Current Employee - Operations in Schaumburg, IL

I have been working at Deegit full-time

Pros

Low stress, flexibility, job security & friendly environment. Management open to suggestions & changes & open door policy. They will try their best to make things work.

Cons

Growth is slow but steady. Company should try harder to retain good performers. No other cons that I can think of.

Advice to Management

Offer better salary for good performers

6. "deegit Inc"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Mount Prospect, IL
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Mount Prospect, IL

Pros

Very Flexible to Work, Good work environment.

Cons

Nothing Specific to be changed

"Software Consultant"

Current Employee - Software Consultant in Chicago, IL
    Current Employee - Software Consultant in Chicago, IL

I have been working at Deegit full-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

Great company to work with. Good marketing, HR aspects for a software consultant. They have good processes and a good work attitude.

Cons

Does not offer HSA or 401K. For consultants, some of these features might help on reducing taxes as well as establishing long term financial goals.

Advice to Management

Keep up doing what you are doing. Look at the broad industry wide benefits and let us start providing at least a few of them.