Cover image for Deep Instinct

Join the conversation on

Tech

454.2K Members

Ask candid career questions

-1 - https://www.fishbowlapp.com/bowl/technology/posts?cf=gd&utm_medium=Glassdoor&utm_source=glassdoor.com&utm_campaign=Reviews&utm_content=Employer-content-prominent-Reviews&utm_term=Deep Instinct~2069903
Join the conversation on

Top Review Highlights by Sentiment

Pros
  • "Great people(in 11 reviews)
  • "Great culture and unique people(in 10 reviews)
  • "Great teams with a lot of collaboration!(in 7 reviews)
  • "Attentive management with a professional driven approach, can count on my superiors personally and professionally.(in 6 reviews)
  • "If your looking for opportunities, growth, ability to make an impact, and a vision aligned leadership and teams....then this is your Rocket Ship.(in 6 reviews)
Cons
Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.
  1. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

Hands down the best technology I have ever sold

Aug 30, 2022 - Account Executive/Sr. Account Executive in New York, NY
    Business Outlook

Pros

Deep Instinct has the agility to pivot and iterate like no other start-up I have ever been a part of.

Cons

Overcoming initial skepticism when prospects see and hear our approach to solving EPP challenges before they are even a threat or in the environment.

2. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 5 years

Came for the technology, stayed for the culture

May 12, 2022 - Director of Cyber Security Advocacy in Milwaukee, WI
    Business Outlook

Pros

Deep instinct's technology is revolutionizing the cybersecurity industry. I've been in the industry for over 25 years and have never seen a technology that is its equal. Admittedly I was very skeptical five years ago, but I became a believer and still am to this day.

Cons

In cybersecurity the idea of prevention is a hard message to swallow for today's IT and security leaders. It is been pounded into our heads for the past 10 years you can't prevent what you do not know. Deepinstinct is challenging this and is attempting to make a paradigm shift within the industry. It's an uphill battle, that they are slowly winning. To the point of major analysts and industry leaders are taking notice.

3. Join the Deep Instinct team
    See Our Latest Jobs
  4. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

Great opportunity! Amazing product!

May 2, 2022 - Account Executive in Chicago, IL
    Business Outlook

Pros

Great team culture. Amazing product that fills a niche missing in the cybersecurity prevention space. Messaging from the executive team and management is consistent and clear and goals are aligned with the mission.

Cons

Being a start up there are the typical growth challenges but I have never been at at a company so willing to take feedback and adjust as needed to get you the tools and collateral you need to be successful.

5. 5.0

Work Experience

Jun 30, 2022 - IT Engineer in New York, NY
    Business Outlook

Pros

Good Medical Benefits Good Environment to work. Good Benefits like Unlimited PTO Good retirement plan 401k Good Search engine to book your trip. Have lunch, snacks and soft drink. Flexible to work from home.

Cons

Haven't experience at this time.

6. 3.0
    Former Employee, more than 1 year

Great Technology - Incomplete Solution - Crowded Space

Jun 15, 2022 - Senior Sales Engineer in New York, NY
    Business Outlook

Pros

Very cool application of Machine Learning to a Cybersecurity use case (endpoint protection), but difficult to sell into a well-established marketplace where other solutions not only protected endpoints, but also had threat-hunting and threat-response capabilities

Cons

The technology was a great *piece* of a solution, but short of a full solution

7. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

Being part of Deep Instinct is the Opportunity of a Life Time!

Dec 10, 2021 - Talent Acquisition Manager in New York, NY
    Business Outlook

Pros

I have never been at a company with so many brilliant, talented, and totally down to earth people before. No ego's here, just people rolling up the sleeves and cracking on with it, motivated by success. Deep Instinct's leadership team has put all the scaffolding in place properly and professionally in such a manner that it gives us all the very best chance to succeed whilst we grow rapidly. The people are the fantastic, very genuine, it's a truly great culture, great startup vibe. This is a great company to work for.

Cons

None that I can think of at this time.

8. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

I made the right choice in my employer

Jan 5, 2022 - Technical Training Manager in Austin, TX
    Business Outlook

Pros

- Challenging work - Awesome people - Outstanding benefits - Engaged and accessible management across all levels of the organization - Deep Instinct is doing work that makes a difference in this world

Cons

- DI is still a start-up which means there are still all of the uncertainties and changes that can be expected with a start-up

Deep Instinct Response

Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback. It's great to hear that you're excited about joining Deep Instinct - we love how engaged our team members are! We're excited about 2022 and look forward to celebrating growth and milestones together while fostering our unique culture.

9. 1.0
    Former Employee, more than 1 year

Stay away

May 26, 2022 - Account Manager in New York, NY
    Business Outlook

Pros

The Healthcare benefits are good. Exciting technology

Cons

Hard to sell the products. You almost always have to do a POV. You think your about to close a deal and then Crowd Strike pops up and wins. Partners don’t want to sell the product because there is almost always no professional services and the sale cycle is long and the average deal size is $small$

2 people found this review helpful

Deep Instinct Response

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience. You have identified some issues that we are aware of and have been addressing through various means. We believe in continuous improvement, so feel free to provide further feedback or ways to help implement better practices at PeopleComm@deepinstinct.com.

10. 4.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

Best Technology

May 27, 2022 - Account Executive in New York, NY
    Business Outlook

Pros

Startup energy, great culture, competitive comp plan, freedom to create process and find what works

Cons

Startup life can be challenging, lack of brand awareness, no run rate

11. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

Great Technology and Great Culture!

Nov 12, 2021 - Sales Engineer in Cleveland, OH
    Business Outlook

Pros

Exciting start-up atmosphere and enthusiasm. The culture is welcoming and positive. I have worked in technology roles for over 20 years and this is by far the most fulfilling role I have been in. The technology is amazing and everyone works as a team supporting each other's path to success. This company will continue to thrive as the technology has no direct competition and almost sells itself.

Cons

It's a start-up, some of the processes and mechanisms are still being fine-tuned. I have zero concerns overall as everyone is working hard at ensuring ongoing success.

Deep Instinct Response

Thank you for taking the time to write a thoughtful review! We appreciate hearing about your experience, including how you experience the culture. "By far the most fulfilling role I have been in" is music to our ears. We strive to create a truly special and unique culture at Deep Instinct and value your feedback so that we can become an even better company.

Viewing 1 - 10 of 75 Reviews
</>Embed

Deep Instinct Reviews FAQs

Deep Instinct has an overall rating of 4.8 out of 5, based on over 130 reviews left anonymously by employees. 95% of employees would recommend working at Deep Instinct to a friend and 95% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has decreased by -8% over the last 12 months.

According to anonymously submitted Glassdoor reviews, Deep Instinct employees rate their compensation and benefits as 4.8 out of 5. Find out more about salaries and benefits at Deep Instinct. This rating has decreased by -5% over the last 12 months.

95% of Deep Instinct employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated Deep Instinct 4.7 out of 5 for work life balance, 4.8 for culture and values and 4.7 for career opportunities.

According to reviews on Glassdoor, employees commonly mention the pros of working at Deep Instinct to be benefits, senior leadership, management and the cons to be compensation, career development.

Popular Careers with Deep Instinct Job Seekers

JobsSalariesInterviews

Work at Deep Instinct? Share Your Experiences

Deep Instinct logo

Deep Instinct Careers

Cover image for Deep Instinct

In 2015, Guy Caspi, Nadav Maman, and Dr. Eli David began work on what would become the world’s first and only purpose-built deep learning...More

• Careers
  • Testimonials

Reviews by Job Title

Company Updates

41 days ago

Company News
Deep Instinct Appoints Former Palo Alto CEO and Zscaler COO Lane Bess as CEO
Shared image - Deep Instinct Appoints Former Palo Alto CEO and Zscaler COO Lane Bess as CEO | Deep Instinct
www.deepinstinct.com

335 days ago

Company News
Tanium, the platform that organizations trust to gain visibility and control across all endpoints, today announced a partnership with Deep Instinct, the first company to apply end-to-end deep learning to cybersecurity. The collaboration offers organizations around the globe the ability to evolve endpoint security and scale to meet the needs of enterprises, by improving the prevention of unknown malware before it executes and infects endpoints and IT environments. Together, Tanium and Deep Instinct ensure that organizations have complete endpoint coverage while strengthening their overall security posture.
Shared image - Tanium Partners with Deep Instinct to Unify Endpoint Security for End-to-End Visibility | Deep Instinct
www.deepinstinct.com

How to Negotiate Your Salary

A Guide to Negotiating the Salary You Deserve

How to Write a Resume

Write a Resume Recruiters Can't Resist

Glassdoor has 130 Deep Instinct reviews submitted anonymously by Deep Instinct employees. Read employee reviews and ratings on Glassdoor to decide if Deep Instinct is right for you.