Default Resource Reviews | Glassdoor

Default Resource Reviews

4.5
Glen Calderon

Sort: PopularRatingDate

1. "Amazed by our company wide momentum to provide the client with Quality driven services through people and systems"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Frederick, MD

Pros

The complementary strengths and talents of each team member adds definition to an already collegial environment rich in opportunity for growth. Our client centric, quality driven, innovative approach enhances our ability to go home each day knowing we have helped our clients achieve success.
    Our team is definitely what sets us apart from the competition. We hire and work to retain the best people. Where others are just saying this, we are doing it. We offer a well rounded benefits package, a Health and Wellness program, excellent opportunity for professional / personal growth and continued learning, all within an incredibly productive yet fun environment.
    If you love being challenged, enjoy being a part of a team, and want to be in a leadership centered culture- this is the company to work with.

Cons

We currently do not have a recycling program in place. It is on the horizon but has not been fully implemented at this time.

2. "It was an enjoyable work experience"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Frederick, MD

Pros

I thought that everything there was really fair. Everyone was treated well and the pay was satisfactory. Overall good place.

Cons

Some people were not of the nicest

Advice to Management

I think when I worked there, there was some upset among the managements so everything was a little bumpy but they seemed to work everything out.