Definitive Healthcare Reviews | Glassdoor

Definitive Healthcare Reviews

Updated Sep 24, 2019

4.4
Definitive Healthcare CEO Jason Krantz (no image)
Jason Krantz
Pros
  • "Work/Life balance is stellar (we don't take work home with us)(in 10 reviews)

• "Huge focus on giving back and community service is amazing(in 7 reviews)

Cons
  • "Rapidly growing so some growing pains(in 10 reviews)

• "We are currently going through the growing pains of the Work from home vs the office balancing act(in 4 reviews)

1. "Great Place"

Current Employee - Sales Associate in Framingham, MA

I have been working at Definitive Healthcare full-time for more than a year

Pros

Tons of opportunity to make money

Cons

Rapidly growing so some growing pains.

Advice to Management

Keep doing what you’re doing

Definitive Healthcare2019-09-24
  2. "Amazing Company"

Current Employee - Business Development Representative in Framingham, MA

I have been working at Definitive Healthcare full-time for less than a year

Pros

Great leadership team. Tons of support from leadership and team members. Fantastic product.

Cons

Growing company so some growing pains but they are getting resolved.

Advice to Management

Keep up the great job!

Definitive Healthcare2019-09-12

"Associate Data Specialist"

Current Employee - Associate Data Specialist

I have been working at Definitive Healthcare full-time for more than a year

Pros

Good to work for. Fun place

Cons

Not as fulfilling as I want it to be

Definitive Healthcare2019-08-06

"Riding the waves of success into the future!"

Current Employee - IT Department

I have been working at Definitive Healthcare full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

The culture here is something you genuinely enjoy being a part of. There are tons of clubs for people to be part of, everything from Fantasy Drafts to Book clubs to a monthly game night to D&D, its all here for you to mingle with you colleagues. Truly a work hard play hard mentality that is fiercely protected by all who work here. The benefits are pretty stellar; Dental, Eye, 401 k w/ Matching, Long Term... Disability, and Life.

Cons

We are currently going through the growing pains of the Work from home vs the office balancing act. Old habits are still floating around different departments that need to be broken as we are no longer a small business. Along these lines interdepartmental communication is still going through growing pains as we develop new departments that had not existed until recently to compensate for these issues and begin... forming more collaborative environment between departments.

Advice to Management

Work with SLA that has been created and form new SLA as needed. Communication internally and between individual departments will help the company continue to flourish as it has.

Definitive Healthcare2019-07-25

"Definitive is a great company that really makes work enjoyable for their employees."

Former Employee - Research Analyst in Landisburg, PA

I worked at Definitive Healthcare part-time for more than a year

Pros

Remote opportunities are available, and everyone is really interactive.

Cons

Remote jobs require bi-monthly, in-person meetings.

Advice to Management

Hopefully, your company expands and more remote opportunities will be available in other states.

Definitive Healthcare2019-06-17

"Fantastic starting point to a career in the healthcare industry"

Former Employee - Customer Success Manager in Framingham, MA

I worked at Definitive Healthcare full-time for more than a year

Pros

Definitive is an incredible place to begin a career in the healthcare field. As a CSM, I was given an extensive view and understanding of the American healthcare system and its components. Working with a wide range of clients, I gained a unique perspective of the latest trends and policies. I was also given countless opportunities to represent the company at various conferences and expos, which were incredible... experiences to not only travel, but to develop professional skills and network with executives from the leading healthcare companies across the U.S. DHC has an amazing company culture, where you genuinely enjoy spending time with your coworkers. Another huge plus is the CEO’s emphasis on volunteerism, from which he has structured a reward system for employees based on participation.

Cons

At the time of my employment, there was a lack of opportunity to develop skills. As a predominantly young population coming from competitive universities, continuous education and challenge is critical to maintaining employee satisfaction.

Advice to Management

The CEO is an amazing Executive to work for, with a great vision and commitment to the success of both the company and its employees. My suggestion would be to trust in your long-time employees who are dedicated to the company, as they are the ones who will maintain the original culture that makes the company so great.

Definitive Healthcare2019-06-04

"Fantastic Company Culture & CEO!"

Current Employee - Manager in Framingham, MA

I have been working at Definitive Healthcare full-time for less than a year

Pros

I've worked at two companies before finally landing at Definitive Healthcare, and I can say - without a doubt - it's the best company I've worked for. I originally selected this company because its product is fantastic (and the company is growing quickly), so I knew there would be good job security. But, what I have come to love most about this company is its culture. The CEO is fantastic - open to ideas and focused... on innovation - and all of my coworkers have been kind and helpful. There's a charity program called DefinitiveCares where every employee volunteers at a local charity each quarter to earn PTO, which really adds to the culture of kindness. Very happy here, so glad to finally be part of a company that cares and is dedicated to growing their employees.

Cons

As the company grows, it might be nice to add more snack and drink options to our kitchens?

Advice to Management

Keep it up!

Definitive Healthcare2019-03-08

"You Get Out What You Put In"

Current Employee - Account Executive in Framingham, MA

I have been working at Definitive Healthcare full-time for more than a year

Pros

If you work hard and give it your all every day you have a really good shot at hitting your goals, and when you hit your goals at this company you are rewarded with prizes, raises, and promotions. There are good opportunities to learn from other teams and from leadership, so it's a great atmosphere for professional growth. The organization is pretty flat, so you will see the C suite taking a personal interest in... employee development and making sure we have the resources we need to be successful. It's a great place to be valued and rewarded for hard work.

Cons

The health plan is not great and there is little work from home flexibility

Advice to Management

Keep listening to and rewarding your teams, stay flat, work to maintain transparency as the business grows

Definitive Healthcare2019-01-16

"There Are Endless Opportunities At DHC"

I have been working at Definitive Healthcare full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

I have been with Definitive 3 ½ years now, and I can truly say I have enjoyed coming to work each day. It’s the people here that truly make Definitive different from any other company – we work hard, and we play hard. I have been part of several different teams here at Definitive, and I have had the opportunity to work for various members in senior leadership (Sales, Account Management, Customer Success, and... Strategy). Each of these leaders have played a critical role in my professional development, presenting me with new challenges to tackle and providing me with support to further my career. If you are ready to put in the work, there are endless opportunities, here, at DHC. I feel extremely lucky to be part of such a great company!

Cons

Nothing comes to mind. Senior Management has an open-door policy, and they are great about responding to suggestions and feedback.

Definitive Healthcare2018-12-26

"Great Mission! Great People!"

I worked at Definitive Healthcare full-time for more than a year

Pros

I worked at Definitive for a little over a year and had an awesome experience on our Product Team. Each day I was challenged with something new, had the opportunity to call projects my own, and learned new skills. Management is extremely supportive and knowledgable and wants everyone on the team to succeed. We worked hard and had fun at the same time! Great experience.

Cons

No Cons I can think of!

Advice to Management

Keep investing in the development of new graduates! Keep up the great work of reflecting on how the company can remain one of the best places to work!

Definitive Healthcare2018-11-26