What are your colleagues talking about?
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor
- "Unorganized poor management and stressful" (in 39 reviews)
- "They’ll never notice how hard you work unless you’re in the general managers good graces which is impossible to obtain." (in 19 reviews)
- "Working in a restaurant can be long hours and stressful." (in 13 reviews)
- "No work life balance." (in 7 reviews)
- "Extreme favoritism on the floor plan and with pdrs (private parties)." (in 5 reviews)
Ratings by Demographics
This rating reflects the overall rating of Del Frisco's Restaurant Group and is not affected by filters.
- Race / Ethnicity
- Sexual Orientation
- Parent or Family Caregiver
- Veteran Status
Found 327 of over 334 reviews
Updated Aug 31, 2023
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
- 5.0Aug 16, 2023ServerFormer Employee, less than 1 yearSan Diego, CA
Great manager, great team, great family.
physically challenging but that is to be expected with a top tier restaurant.
Del Frisco's Restaurant Group Reviews FAQs
Del Frisco's Restaurant Group has an overall rating of 3.6 out of 5, based on over 334 reviews left anonymously by employees. 68% of employees would recommend working at Del Frisco's Restaurant Group to a friend and 39% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has decreased by -5% over the last 12 months.
68% of Del Frisco's Restaurant Group employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated Del Frisco's Restaurant Group 3.5 out of 5 for work life balance, 3.5 for culture and values and 3.3 for career opportunities.