KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

Current Employee

Amazing talented people

Mar 9, 2021 - Sales
    Business Outlook

Pros

Amazing talented people at DH

Cons

what are the downsides? na

2. 4.0
    Current Freelancer, more than 1 year

Purpose-driven and self-managed!

Oct 30, 2019 - Content Specialist
    Business Outlook

Pros

The organization walks the talk when it comes to integrating company values and purpose into the work culture. In addition, the team is very flexible to work with, resourceful, and everyone values a sense of freedom and family. Really wonderful to also see how our work can be traced to creating a direct impact on someone's life.

Cons

Has the same challenges that any small, remote team would have! People tend to wear multiple hats but leadership has made organizational structure changes to help alleviate that.

3. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 5 years

a place to grow your passion and purpose in the world

Sep 4, 2019 - Culture Chief in San Francisco, CA
    Business Outlook

Pros

i have been at DH since 2012 and seen amazing things happen to me, in my life, from applying the values and principles to myself. that is the most amazing thing to me, my own growth. though i am most inspired by the impact on the lives of clients around the world. real people learning to thrive, and doing it together, at work. at DH we are always connecting to our purpose, and aligning our own passions with our work. its been a recipe for deep, sustainable happiness in my life.

Cons

though it's not always been easy! as a self managed team there are many responsibilities, and periods of incredibly hard work. while we go through these, we always communicate, connect and support each other though. and the outcome is always learning and growing together, and arriving in better place together.

4. 5.0
    Current Intern, more than 5 years

Busy, Fast- Paced and always Evolving – DH is the perfect place to Soar and Grow

Jul 1, 2019 - Client Cultivator in Johns Creek, GA
    Business Outlook

Pros

I have been at since 2012. The alignment of my personal values/purpose to the DH values/purpose keeps me inspired and motivated. Working at DH gives me the opportunity to create something meaningful for others all the while fulfilling my goals and needs. To thrive here you must be hard working, highly accountable and soar in an autonomous environment; there is no hand-holding here – this is what I truly love about DH. However, do not get me wrong – this is a people company - people show up authentically, care deeply and have always been a great support system that I trust and depend on.

Cons

When a company is young, growing and making its way - there are hiccups and unknowns. If you are aligned with your purpose and DH's purpose weathering the storm is well worth it. If your require a lot of guidance and predefined structure this is not the place for you.

5. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

True to her weird self and knowledgeable.

Jun 19, 2019 - Coachsultant in Miami, FL
    Business Outlook

Pros

Meaningful work, secret sauce, pioneer in culture space, clear path and guidelines(Values&Behaviors) to show up and interact between co-workers and everyone we connect with, but most importantly having a clear WHY, why we DO everything we DO. Encouragement to be YOU and impact the world in your unique amazing way.

Cons

You can easily be crazy engaged with the purpose that sometimes it is challenging to disconnect and recharge. Get ALL together, be present and connect just once a year in PERSON.

6. 4.0
    Current Employee, more than 5 years

Awesome company with great mission

May 30, 2019 - Anonymous Employee in Las Vegas, NV
    Business Outlook

Pros

Flexibility, Creativity encouraged, Independence, Great Staff

Cons

Not enough people to do all the work needed

7. 5.0
    Current Contractor, more than 1 year

Working with Freedom, Passion, & Purpose to Impact the World!

Apr 16, 2019 - Marketing Lead
    Business Outlook

Pros

DH is a great place to work! I love being a part of something so genuine and real. Together, we get to impact the world by creating happier teams globally. It is a great feeling to know that your work has real purpose and it's not about just working for a paycheck; instead, there is a higher purpose surrounding each task. One of the things I love the most about working here is the freedom to decide when, how your responsibilities will get done, and to have a voice on what the final output will be. I don't thrive well in highly micromanaged organizations, and this company is not like that at all!

Cons

Because I feel so connected to the purpose and am so passionate about my role, it's easy for me to say yes to too many different things and start feeling a little overwhelmed. I think there has to be a balance and it's a challenge to hold true to personal boundaries, but I also feel that it's so important to help avoid burnout.

8. 4.0
    Former Contractor

Great Concept. Quality and execution need improvement.

Aug 9, 2018 - Anonymous Contractor
    Business Outlook

Pros

The purpose is outstanding. The flexibility is nice.

Cons

The culture is shaky, which is unfortunate given the mission. Could use some more rigor, as well.

1 person found this review helpful
  9. 3.0
    Former Employee

Lots of room to grow

May 29, 2017 -
    Business Outlook

Pros

Company has great goals and aspirations, doing great work. The company was a pioneer of company culture world and has expertise at its advantage. Inspiring CEO, experienced coaches.

Cons

Cliquey culture, turnover issues, remote aspect can be challenging.

10. 5.0
    Current Freelancer, more than 8 years

one family at work with one big goal

Dec 11, 2019 - Graphic Designer in Jakarta
    Business Outlook

Pros

DH has grown a lot and certainly walk the talk when it comes to happiness at work. Recognition & appreciation is big in DH, even though most of us work remotely from all over the world. There's a real sense of family where everyone understands & supports each other, but not afraid to (respectfully) communicate the minuses. Been with DH since 2011/2012 (can't remember, it's been so long!) and while we've had our hiccups, I'm really proud of the ups, downs, and the impact we're spreading around the world.

Cons

Small team + remote team + timezones. Projects could be hard to do when they need joint effort from all around the world.

Viewing 1 - 10 of 11 Reviews

Delivering Happiness Reviews FAQs

100% of Delivering Happiness employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated Delivering Happiness 4.4 out of 5 for work life balance, 4.6 for culture and values and 4.2 for career opportunities.

According to reviews on Glassdoor, employees commonly mention the pros of working at Delivering Happiness to be senior leadership, career development, culture and the cons to be MISSING VALUE.

Popular Careers with Delivering Happiness Job Seekers