Deliveroo "minimum wage" Reviews | Glassdoor

Deliveroo Employee Reviews about "minimum wage"

Found 289 reviews

3.7
Deliveroo CEO Will Shu
Will Shu
Pros
  • "Flexible hours, up to you when you work(in 49 reviews)

• "You get great perks (free food, lunch with the whole company on Fridays) and good compensation (plus stock in a massively successful company)(in 31 reviews)

Cons
  • "Communication between riders is slow(in 26 reviews)

• "On a bike working long hours is difficult(in 25 reviews)

Reviews about "minimum wage"

Return to all Reviews

"Awful to work for"

Current Employee - Cycle Delivery Driver in Birmingham, England

I have been working at Deliveroo full-time for more than a year

Pros

Getting paid to ride my bike is great, it can be really fun riding around the city, listening to music.

Cons

I have been a deliveroo rider for around 6 months now, working full time, 7 days a week most weeks, the only time I don't work 7 days is when I have to recover from being hit by a car or the weather is really bad/dangerous. I have not once earned over the minimum wage at the end of a 2 week pay period. Sure I might get lucky and get 3 or 4 orders in 1 hour, which is £12 an hour...

Advice to Management

Just pay us the minimum wage for god's sake. If a rider is sacrificing their time to be on call for you the least you can do is pay them. We're really not asking for much, we're asking for the BARE MINIMUM. MINIMUM WAGE! If a rider doesn't make minimum wage in an hour you could bump us up a bit to make it worth our while or something like that.

Deliveroo2018-04-20