Deloitte Reviews in India | Glassdoor

3.8
Rating Trends Rating Trends

2,854 Employee Reviews

Cons

"Loving it here #So far so good."

Current Employee - Consultant in Bengaluru (India)
    Current Employee - Consultant in Bengaluru (India)

I have been working at Deloitte full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

This review is big and applicable to those who are joining Deloitte or joined recently.
    I will not talk on PROS and CONS now and shall save it for later, now we talk about process.

This review is for Delloitte USI AMS-SAP service line. Experienced joinee.

Deloitte interview process: Day 1
    2 rounds of technical(1 telephonic and 1 f2f), 1 versant -communication skill , final- senior manager round.
    If you have cleared tech and versant, you can be pretty sure you are selected.
    Technical round interview is scenario based and mostly to find how would you apply your knowledge in resolving business issue. Managerial round is much of normal talk and career goals.

BG check process: day 5-until your joining date
    They will send you emails right away after your selection -mine came same day for mandatory docs to be provided. Your physical address will also be verified so keep your address correctly mentioned. You will need to send scanned copy of academic docs starting from graduation, post grad if applicable( 10th,12th is not needed). In addition to these, pan card ,passport are needed. The doc work is hassle free and you will have smooth on-boarding if you have followed instructions sent in email.

Deloitte offer letter:Day 10-15
    It took 10 days for me to receive offer letter after I was selected. Few got it earlier also,but not later. HR will send you a excel with ctc details and you would have discussion for money. Same day or next you shall get your offer if all is fine.

On-boarding process:
    The day you are going to join, one week before you shall start getting on-boarding emails and formalities to do. the docs which you would have sent during BG check will be required to upload in Deloitte portal again. Please follow HR email for smooth on-boarding.
    Here comes the best part- You will ahve 2 days induction program and believe me you would love it. I did. They have got best in class people who would amaze you.
    2day W2D( welcome to Deloitte) program is structured very well all info you need when you are in Deloitte. This will be usually from 9am-5pm for 2 days.

On day 1 in Deloitte, you shall get your laptop along with bag and temporary id cards.Your id card works for all access you need. in next few days you will have your original id card issued.
    Day 1,2 W2D program you shall have lunch and breakfast free. They have best food served.

Day 3 on wards-You wait for projects and calls come to you automatically. Please be ready for another round of technical interview before you can get into a project. For me I had to face 3 before I got into project. You can be on bench for months and nothing to worry. They will take care of project.

Day in project:
    in SAP-AMS service line we have almost all support projects, but few may be implementation. The team is cool and Deloitte really makes sure you are working on the technology you have been hired for. You will have challenging work and may need to extend hours.

Overall, my experience after a month in Deloitte is very nice and I am loving here.
    Pros:
    Lot of projects and client list.
    You can opt for wfh as per requirement.
    You have very strong HR team for your support if any issue.
    You will feel the brand by the positive culture they have created. I do enjoy coming office everyday.
    CTC is good compared to others in market. Hike as of now no idea, will update same after I complete an year here.
    Brand name, Brand treat.

Cons

Food is not free but you get 2200 rs sodexo(part of your ctc) which is tax free if you take.
    Cafeteria is pretty small and vendors are limited. Food is ok and kinda expensive. Usually I prefer to bring from home. You have chai point and other small vendors.
    Transport is not free-2200 you need to pay.
    project timings for some projects maybe odd like 2pm-11pm

Advice to Management

NA

2. "Good place"

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad (India)
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad (India)

I worked at Deloitte full-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

Great place to work . You get to work on challenging assignments across different industries.
    Very supportive management

Cons

usual stress of a consulting company. Sometimes it gets on to your nerves. need to be more flexible on work hours and can be more supportive on work life balance

Advice to Management

Billing is important but focus on people development and skill development as well.

3. "It is a Brand, which doesnt mean career satisfaction"

I have been working at Deloitte full-time

Pros

- Very good work culture.
    - Opportunities to learn new technologies
    - Awesome Infrastructure and facilities
    - Min hike of 10% every year if you are performing above average
    - Technically strong managers
    - Quarterly feedback meetings
    - If you are an active person, this is your place, if you are a passive person, well it will be difficult here to go up the ladder.

Cons

- Your promotions are dependent on the feedback of all managers you have worked with in an year, so if you were not getting along with at least one manager, your life is miserable.
    - Need to spend extra hours in the name of firm initiatives which will eat up your personal time in order get a good rating and promotion.
    - Work Life balance is very poor
    - Even though a million activities are carried out in the name of inclusion, still its not effective.
    - Doing your assigned task and going home wont pay you here. You need to know how to connect, talk and please senior management in the name of networking.

5. "Great place to work"

Former Employee - Senior Manager in Bengaluru (India)
    Former Employee - Senior Manager in Bengaluru (India)

Pros

Variety of projects and experience
    Learning opportunities
    Focus on people development

Cons

Nothing as such to share

6. "Good Company to work for if you're in the right role."

Former Employee - Business Technology Analyst in Mumbai (India)
    Former Employee - Business Technology Analyst in Mumbai (India)

I worked at Deloitte full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

Company has open door policy, senior management behaves really well with everyone

Cons

Work Life balance goes for a toss

Advice to Management

Better Time Management would help everyone

7. "Consultant"

Pros

Work Life balance, Flexibility, Benefits

Cons

Not much growth and focus on growth

Advice to Management

None

8. "Deloitte- Buisness Technology Analyst"

Current Employee - Business Technology Analyst in Bengaluru (India)
    Current Employee - Business Technology Analyst in Bengaluru (India)

Pros

Best Place to work. Proper Work-life Balance.

Cons

No negative feedback for the firm.

9. "Review"

Former Employee - Consultant
    Former Employee - Consultant

I worked at Deloitte full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

Good company to stay for long. Leaders are inspiring and good

Cons

Not good for freshers. Old technologies.

10. "Good Company to work with"

I have been working at Deloitte full-time

Pros

Good Salary. WFH. Flexi Timings. Great Medical and Other Benefits

Cons

You have to show off like anything because "You own your career" in Deloitte

11. "Good place to work"

Pros

Nice work culture
    Opp. to grow better

Cons

Sometime long hours to work

Showing 2,854 of 16,575 reviews