Deloitte Marketing Analyst Reviews | Glassdoor

Create your profile to get personalized information

Deloitte Marketing Analyst Reviews

Joe Ucuzoglu - US
  1. "Market Intelligence"

Former Employee - Market Intelligence Analyst in Toronto, ON

I worked at Deloitte full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Deloitte is a really good school to learn

Cons

The career plan is too long

Deloitte2019-05-27
  2. "Amazing experience!"

Former Intern - Market Analyst in Toronto, ON

I worked at Deloitte for less than a year

Pros

Super relaxed, could work from home if I wanted to. Sometimes, you had to work till late but that was the fun part about the job, it always kept you on your toes. The social atmosphere with the other interns was awesome too, great people overall and they became close friends of mine!

Cons

Not much to say other than it seems difficult to connect with senior employees but other than that it was a fun ride and I learnt a lot!

Advice to Management

Improve the friendly structure between interns and senior management in order to have a better organized culture (I think the new building is a step in the right direction)!

Deloitte2016-10-05
  3. "Working at Deloitte was not particularly exciting, but nice all the same."

Former Intern - Market Analyst in Hong Kong

I worked at Deloitte for less than a year

Pros

My coworkers were very friendly and always willing to help me out. Moreover, Deloitte does a good job in promoting team spirit, e.g. there are inter-department basketball games, drawing employees closer to each other. The positive company values are also shown in the workplace.

Cons

There are not a lot of career opportunities, at least in the department where I'm working. Sometimes even managers have to do tedious manual work such as entering contacts into the computer.

Deloitte2013-08-08