Delta Foremost Chemical Reviews | Glassdoor

Ronald Cooper

"Great Company!"

Former Employee - Chemist in Memphis, TN

I worked at Delta Foremost Chemical full-time for more than 6 years

Pros

I worked in the main Memphis office (so no experience on the sales side of things) for 7 years. I've never felt more respected as an employee as I did during my time at Delta. GREAT managers who truly care about you as a person. I always felt appreciated and got recognition whenever I achieved a difficult goal. They are a family-run company, so they are very flexible when it comes to family matters and when time...

Cons

Pay isn't very competitive, and neither are the benefits, but Delta is a small company. Also, the building definitely needs some renovations.

Advice to Management

Update the technology that you use if you want to stay competitive in a 21st century market.

Delta Foremost Chemical2018-12-20

"Best sales job around!"

I have been working at Delta Foremost Chemical full-time

Pros

Great commission, schedule flexibility, good benefits, excellent upper management.

Cons

You must be organized and motivated if you want to make it with Delta! You get imout what you out in and it does require hard work!

Delta Foremost Chemical2018-10-02

"Awesome Company"

Current Employee - Sales Representative

I have been working at Delta Foremost Chemical full-time for more than 20 years

Pros

Excellent work/life balance, great opportunity for uncapped income, upper management and support staff treat you like family. I have been in 4 different territories over the last ten years, from established to completely new, I even left the company briefly for another outside sales position. But, I quickly realized what a good thing I had with Delta and they welcomed me back with open arms. I can’t imagine working...

Cons

If you are not an organized self starter who is motivated to succeed and work hard you will not make it here.

Advice to Management

Keep doing what you do!

Delta Foremost Chemical2018-09-14

"Sales Representatie"

Current Employee - Territory Sales Manager

I have been working at Delta Foremost Chemical full-time for more than 6 years

Pros

I have worked for Delta Fremost for over five years and I'm continually impressed with the company. There is no limit to how much you can earn--you literally make your paycheck. My Division Manager is always encouraging me to meet my goals, assisting me when needed, and does not micromanage. The owners and chemists are always accessible, and personally there to help every employee. We have contests that pay out...

Cons

You must be self-motivated and dedicated to be successful. Honestly, I find this a plus, especially during the contests!

Advice to Management

Keep being awesome!

Delta Foremost Chemical2018-09-14

"Careers Start Here"

Current Employee - Account Manager in Minden, LA

I have been working at Delta Foremost Chemical full-time for more than 2 years

Pros

This is by far the Best Company I have ever been apart of. If I need help with anything at all I can call and get the answer within a few minutes. When you start you will be given everything you need to succeed from One on One Training with several different trainers, Contact information for just about everyone in the company ( this makes getting help very easy), information on evry product that is available. The best...

Cons

I do not have anything bad to say. This comany provides all the training you need and all the support you need to suceed.

Advice to Management

Many opportunities from becoming a Trainer and Management. Everyone here wants everyone to succeed.

Delta Foremost Chemical2018-09-08
  6. "Run hostile managers and business"

Former Employee - Sales Representative

I worked at Delta Foremost Chemical full-time for more than a year

Pros

Set your own hours no supervision

Cons

Mangers yell, cuss, belittle you. You pay for everything. They want you to givr sway alot of products but you pay half. Pay for shipping, nontraining u find out things once youve done something wrong family ran business relatives win screw employee

Advice to Management

Settle down, treat employees better , get some training, explain everything, motivate not criticize

Delta Foremost Chemical2018-10-17

"Not what you think or expect"

Former Employee - Sales Representative in Rocky Mount, VA

I worked at Delta Foremost Chemical full-time for more than 2 years

Pros

You are not micromanaged. You do your work, and you go home.

Cons

Products are way too expensive, not that great. Tons of paperwork when you are training for your first 6 months. Management isn’t worth working with.

Advice to Management

I would suggest you do more in depth look at some of your district managers. You have some real doozies working for you! You have some that are strung out on drugs, who are suppose to be training your employees, but who are too strung out to get out of bed on time to make it to work. Shame on you for not looking more into this. And even after you were told of several incidents, you still kept them on!

Delta Foremost Chemical2018-08-28
  8. "Great company"

Current Employee - Sales Representative

I have been working at Delta Foremost Chemical full-time for more than 4 years

Pros

Great culture! Family first and great bonus opportunities! Company trips every 2 years for those who hit or are close to quota.

Cons

Commission only so a bad month can be hard

Advice to Management

Y all are so great! Keep doing what you're doing!

Delta Foremost Chemical2017-09-27
  9. "Company means well but way behind in technology and highly overpriced"

Former Employee - Account Executive

I worked at Delta Foremost Chemical full-time for more than 6 years

Pros

You can determine your own salary with a pretty good commission rate. You make your own schedule so highly motivated and self starter is a must.

Cons

Products are great but are often times double or triple that of competing company. You do have to pay out of pocket for trinket gifts (bribes), gas, samples - everything. Insurance/Benefits are not good!

Advice to Management

Update every now and then to stay competitive! Give option of reducing outrageous price and making less commission, ie: full commission for full price, 10-20% less commission for 1/3 off retail cost etc when needed to be competitive ($1 is more than $0)

Delta Foremost Chemical2017-08-31
  10. "Interesting"

Former Employee - Ofice Assistant in Memphis, TN

I worked at Delta Foremost Chemical part-time for more than 2 years

Pros

Friendly, Family Oriented, Small Company

Cons

Small Company, Slow changes, Slow Pace

Delta Foremost Chemical2017-08-03