Delta Global Security Reviews | Glassdoor

Al Hegner
1 Rating

Sort: PopularRatingDate

1. "Con"

Pros

I love to work there

Cons

Good benefits good job good costume

2. "Cabin service agent"

Former Employee - Cabin Service Agent in Detroit, MI
    Former Employee - Cabin Service Agent in Detroit, MI

I worked at Delta Global Security part-time (More than a year)

Pros

Good flight benefits but on standby

Cons

Low pay and favoritism, high turn over of employees

Advice to Management

Management needs to improve on wages and treatment of employees

3. "DGS DELTA GLOBEL SERVIES"

Current Employee - Securtiy Officer in Minneapolis, MN
    Current Employee - Securtiy Officer in Minneapolis, MN

I have been working at Delta Global Security part-time

Pros

Flight benifits
    Sometimes easy afternoon shift.

Cons

This is the wores job ever so boring and no respect everybody fells like leads they all boss you around and they are only employes bad pay o dependent singel $170 cheeks 3 days 1 week pay. Can be hard when lot of people call of sick and are lazy can take more than 3 days off so only 2 so cant really travel out of country so can't enjoy flight benifits and so much mouse around o my God it just sucks.

Advice to Management

Please be more organize and trainning needs to get better

4. "Going nowhere fast is the theme at CVG"

Former Employee - Security Officer
    Former Employee - Security Officer

I worked at Delta Global Security full-time

Pros

Flight benefits if you're able to use them, decent pay for rent-a-cop position.

Cons

Poor work schedule, poor working conditions, with few exceptions everyone has a negative attitude, expensive benefits.

5. "Delta Security Services is a double standard company who definitely looks out for their own whether right or WRONG.."

Former Employee - Fingerprint Technician/ID Processing Specialist in Atlanta, GA

I worked at Delta Global Security full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Pros of the job was me being a people person who loved to interact with the customers. I know I brought joy to their hearts.. Flight benefits as well.

Cons

Cons were from higher management to lower management, including HR. I brought forth valid concerns of hostile work environment, harassment, and unprofessionalism. They flipped it on me SMH. Overwhelming workloads as well. I had more work than anyone on my team. My supervisor as well as HR ignored my concerns and requests to speak with Cyril Turner. I was terminated for something that absolutely had nothing to do with me personally due to the fact that my coworker was actually on duty and had left the office. I had a totally different task that I was working on which led me to believe that I was terminated based on retaliation for expressing my First Amendment right. If you aren't apart of the "click", you have no chance at all in succeeding and that's sad.

Advice to Management

Advice to management would be to stop breaking the law by protecting your friends and gain some type of ethical standards. Your friends are not always right.

6. "Simple, but not very flexible."

Former Employee - Production Security Officer in Atlanta, GA
    Former Employee - Production Security Officer in Atlanta, GA

I worked at Delta Global Security part-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Decent perks. Although the title of ready reserve officer was eliminated, Delta still provides fairly decent incentives and cheaper flights depending on if you can get them.

Cons

I found that the administration often times did not meet the quality of professionalism that they required of their employees. Dealing with them was difficult at times.

Advice to Management

Make channels of communication between officers and supervisor more clear, and make schedules more flexible for employees.

7. "If Delta knew how this company was run...."

Current Employee - Security Officer in Atlanta, GA

Pros

Flight benefits, that's it. There are no other pros working for this company

Cons

I've worked for delta global since 2012 when another person was making the decisions, and even then those decisions were horrible, putting the security officers in bad places with no bathrooms, or even lights to see at night, driving 1hr 30mins to go to a location and not being compensated for your mileage and all for $9/hr. When you bring up the mileage question they hold the flight privileges over your head like that evens it out. Fast forward to 2016, there's a new person calling the shots, and pretty much the same thing is still going on. My position as a security officer was just notified of our services no longer being needed about 2 weeks ago by mail. If you want to be talked down to by your supervisors, not all, but a lot do this, and have one of the most boring jobs ever and get paid $9/hr for your work, Delta Global Security is the place for you. Whoever did this other profiles talking all positive were definitely paid to do so or even the higher ups did it under a false name because they clearly have not been out in the field.

Advice to Management

Listen and take advice from the supervisors who are actually out in the field covering up and fixing the mistakes the higher ups have made. They are the ones out there, or get out there yourself and see what problems you've caused with decisions you've made.

8. "Good job for part-time temporary!"

Current Employee - Security Officer in Atlanta, GA

I have been working at Delta Global Security part-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Good job for part-time work and flight privileges.

Cons

Locations can be far from home, when productions are down, work hours are down as well.

9. "soso"

Former Employee - Security Officer in Leeds, England (UK)
    Former Employee - Security Officer in Leeds, England (UK)

I worked at Delta Global Security (More than 5 years)

Pros

The amount of work recieved was good deelta are no longer rading

Cons

it was of and on whether you would be paid on time and the correct amount which most times they did