DeltaTRAK Reviews | Glassdoor

Sort: PopularRatingDate

1. "Being Honest"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Pleasanton, CA
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Pleasanton, CA

I have been working at DeltaTRAK full-time (More than a year)

Pros

I have been working at DeltaTrak for just shy of 2 years.

I see all of these negative reviews and there a few things I would like to say.

In order to succeed at DeltaTrak, like all other successful companies is really simple.

LEARN HOW TO DO YOUR JOB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This company is a great place to work. The training is very thorough and the employees band around new employees to assist with policies, procedures and how the office operates.

Human resources is discreet, but when you have an HR issue that involves multiple employees then you do have to address the issue with the office to avoid future conflicts. Again, many of these reviews are from disgruntled employees.

Cons

The pay...however, is competitive in the market.

Benefits affordable for the employee only.

Advice to Management

Open door policy....always

"Poor management"

Former Employee - Sales Manager in Jersey City, NJ
    Former Employee - Sales Manager in Jersey City, NJ

I worked at DeltaTRAK full-time (More than a year)

Pros

There are some good people that work there unfortunately, they have to adhere to poor upper management decisions.

Cons

Extremely cheap company. Very poorly managed from the very top. No latitude gets filtered down to mid level management to make decisions even on the smallest of pricing items. Very high turnover and customers are starting to take note of this and are questioning the viability of the company. Not good!

Advice to Management

Bring in reputable management and let them handle the day to day decisions and stopping running the company like it's a hobby rather than a business. The continuation of this will eventually lead to nobody wanting to work there. That is just a matter of time.

"Run away and do not waste your time!"

Pros

Its a job. It is located in a good location. Not much pro for this company.

Cons

Lacks tact, integrity, leadership, employee connection and investment, as well as common sense in dealing with others. Benefits are minimal and they information delivered upfront is not honest. Do not work here.

Advice to Management

Replace current leadership because they are driving away employees

"OMG!!!"

I worked at DeltaTRAK full-time

Pros

a paycheck at minimum wage

Cons

this is the worst palce to work, they "she" treats you like you are a slave, she treats you like she is your foster mom and you are a red headed step child, SHE is unreal gossiping about other employees, yelling degrading, snarling, this is the worst place that I have ever ever heard of. HR is even afraid to step in, bc of her connections with the owner, Maybe his wife should pay more attention

Advice to Management

EVERY PERSON IS REPLACABLE< why do you let one person degrade another co worker, why do you allow this hostile work environment, don't you appreciate the skill your workers have even if you only want to pay them $10.00 and that is only bc you have to, when a company has a bad rep and such a high turn over, ( not bc they r not legal to be in the united states, you hired people that feel trapped and that is how you keep them, PLEASE get educatute that you can not treat people this way in the united states maybe in china which is what you are use to. I was warned three years prior to not go to Delta trak but they had an opening and I needed a job. OMG what a nightmare Now I understand why there r unions so employers cant treat their people that way

"Great Place to Work"

Current Employee - Sales Associate in Pleasanton, CA
    Current Employee - Sales Associate in Pleasanton, CA

Pros

learning, mentorship and lots of room for growth

Cons

Pay could be better. The health insurance they don't contribute to the family, but great for single people with the health care.

Advice to Management

Keep praising workers and do employee reviews quarterly. The Owner is so nice and generous I have to say that. The workers just need to know they are valued and know that there is room to go up in the company.

"Employee"

Pros

Employees are all great people, the business is exciting and interesting.

If not for the culture created by ownership this would be an amazing place to work.

Cons

Everyone is aware of each others need to keep their head down and not to draw attention to themselves so as not to be scrutinized by management. Management must scrutinize all employees because they have to answer to the CEO who believes everything runs like clock work. In reality nothing works as it should because no one cares about anything except self preservation. Work ethic, relationships, results are not viewed as assets, quite the opposite; employees are a commodity and easily replaced.

Advice to Management

Ease up on the oversight, simplify all the processes and enjoy the results.

7. "Always something new to learn"

Pros

The company is always adding products and improving on existing ones, often using new technology. It's nice to lean new things and it's never boring.

Cons

Sometimes hard to keep up with all the changes

8. "Keeping it real"

Current Employee - Travel coordinator/ Receptionist in Pleasanton, CA
    Current Employee - Travel coordinator/ Receptionist in Pleasanton, CA

I have been working at DeltaTRAK full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

I am a current employee at DeltaTrak- Biggest pro for me is I have the best seat in the house !
    The owner of this company is quite a Genious. The team here is amazing and we not only get our work done but we have a great time doing so. Our CEO provides many perks for us that alot of companies do not, and these are not things he is REQUIRED to do, he does it out of kindness.

Cons

As with any company there are always issues that come up and there is "politics" in EVERY office. At the end of the day what matters is how you handle the issues that arise.I always said " closed mouths don't get fed".
    Alot of these review are past disgruntled employees' and I'm sorry they feel this way, but probably best some have moved on ( maybe this wasen't the place for you)

Advice to Management

OPEN DOOR POLICY ......

9. "Inside sales"

Pros

Time card helps you to come to work on time.

Cons

Inside sales needed to do outside sales job, marketing and logistic.

Advice to Management

Poor management in coordinate sales, customer service and logistic team.

"Unpleasant experience"

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Pleasanton, CA
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Pleasanton, CA

I worked at DeltaTRAK full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Some very talented people, lot of turnover in key positions.

Cons

Be upfront with what is expected when hired. Too many surprises after you get hired.

Advice to Management

Human resources department in Modesto needs to understand and practice confidentiality. Lot of information gets shared inappropriately. Upper management needs to take control.