Deltak Senior Program Manager Reviews | Glassdoor

Updated 16 Apr 2014

Found 2 reviews

4.4
Craig Pines

"Great company with even great potential"

Current Employee - Senior Program Manager in Maitland, FL

I have been working at Deltak

Pros

Employees are treated very fairly with excellent pay and excellent work/life balance. Employees are expected to work hard and are able to play hard. Paid time off is generous and ability to adjust your schedule when needed is almost always available. Fun environment and casual but professional atmosphere.

Cons

The company is growing rapidly so still figuring a few things out. Good part about this is they do seek and pay attention to feedback from employees.

Deltak2012-05-20

"Good place but how they scale the business remains to be seen...."

Current Employee - Senior Program Manager in Maitland, FL

I have been working at Deltak full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

Good culture and work environment, especially for working families. I feel I am paid slightly above average and enjoy what I do.

Cons

Majority of middle management is coming in from the outside. Sold to Wiley 18 months ago and rapid growth is expected, now that certain policies and procedures are in place they are losing the culture they once regarded so highly. There are a few 'cancers' within the organization in Sr level management that continue to grow with no accountability.

Advice to Management

Promote more from within and actually post job openings internally. Have a more unified and consistent training program for your rapidly growing sales staff.

Deltak2014-04-16