Deluxe Corporation Reviews in Oakland, CA | Glassdoor

Deluxe Corporation CEO Lee J. Schram
Lee J. Schram

Sort: PopularRatingDate

Pros
Cons
  • Sometimes upper management tried to implement changes without understanding the impact that it would have to various parts of the company (in 12 reviews)

• It is really a good place to work, a good job to get your foot in the door for customer service and troubleshooting (in 9 reviews)

"Psprint- one of the Deluxe companies"

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Oakland, CA
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Oakland, CA

I worked at Deluxe Corporation full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

Some of the employees are nice but they often get wise and move on. The loyal ones try to stick it out through all the abuse until they crack and quit, despite not having landed another job yet.

Cons

I STRONGLY encourage anyone considering work at Psprint to read their company reviews on Glassdoor. Psprint is the worst company imaginable to work for. It is a soul sucking place no matter which dept. you work in, with zero opportunity for advancement or raise. Employees are treated very poorly. Don't take my word for it- if go for an interview observe the tense environment and tale note of the miserable faces you pass by. Only the upper management fares well.

The neighborhood is also really sketchy- there are break-ins, car and property thefts, muggings, and body dumps. Someone was once shot in the morning and dragged themselves our front entrance. An employee helped them inside to escape further shots and called 911. They were criticized for having brought them onto our property. Sure, I understand the 'legal risk' but think of the alternative.Yet another example of company vs human interest.

Advice to Management

Take another look at how the company is being run at the top. Several employees tried to let Deluxe know but were ignored. Better business practices are beneficial.

Showing 1 of 373 review