DemandLink Reviews | Glassdoor

Sort: PopularRatingDate

1. "Business Manager"

Current Employee - Business Manager in Mooresville, NC
    Current Employee - Business Manager in Mooresville, NC

I have been working at DemandLink full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

Best company I have ever worked for! Great flexibility and work/life balance. I honestly can't say enough good things about DemandLink!

DemandLink is best in class with their technology. I have seen the company more than double its growth over the last 3 years and they have only scratched the surface! They value everyone's opinions and suggestions so you don't just feel like an employee earning a paycheck but you can truly be part of the company and feel appreciated for doing a great job.

DemandLink offers a very competitive salary and benefit package including Health, 401K contribution/match and short-term disability.

I am very proud to be a part of this team and I truly appreciate all DemandLink has done for me and my family! I would highly recommend this company to anyone looking for a great place to work and plenty of room for growth. I am looking forward to being part of their continued growth.

Cons

As with any company, there is always room for improvement for better communication.

Advice to Management

Continue to take care of your employees and your employees will continue to take care and grow your customer base!

2. "Accountant"

Pros

Good work life balance and flexibility. Room for growth with a startup. Great technology.

Cons

Management relationships, not professional environment. Needs more structure within.