DemandLink Reviews

0 Rating
  1. "Business Manager"

Current Employee - Business Manager in Mooresville, NC

I have been working at DemandLink full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Best company I have ever worked for! Great flexibility and work/life balance. I honestly can't say enough good things about DemandLink! DemandLink is best in class with their technology. I have seen the company more than double its growth over the last 3 years and they have only scratched the surface! They value everyone's opinions and suggestions so you don't just feel like an employee earning a paycheck but you can truly be part of the company and feel appreciated for doing a great job. DemandLink offers a very competitive salary and benefit package including Health, 401K contribution/match and short-term disability. I am very proud to be a part of this team and I truly appreciate all DemandLink has done for me and my family! I would highly recommend this company to anyone looking for a great place to work and plenty of room for growth. I am looking forward to being part of their continued growth.

Cons

As with any company, there is always room for improvement for better communication.

Continue reading
  2. "Accountant"

I worked at DemandLink

Pros

Good work life balance and flexibility. Room for growth with a startup. Great technology.

Cons

Management relationships, not professional environment. Needs more structure within.

Choose a different language and keep reading other reviews.

Found 2 reviews