KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

4.5
DemandLink CEO John Garren
John Garren
1 Rating

Choose a different language and keep reading other reviews.

The latest conversations about Tech

Current Employee, more than 3 years

Business Manager

Jul 26, 2018 - Business Manager in Mooresville, NC
    Business Outlook

Pros

Best company I have ever worked for! Great flexibility and work/life balance. I honestly can't say enough good things about DemandLink! DemandLink is best in class with their technology. I have seen the company more than double its growth over the last 3 years and they have only scratched the surface! They value everyone's opinions and suggestions so you don't just feel like an employee earning a paycheck but you can truly be part of the company and feel appreciated for doing a great job. DemandLink offers a very competitive salary and benefit package including Health, 401K contribution/match and short-term disability. I am very proud to be a part of this team and I truly appreciate all DemandLink has done for me and my family! I would highly recommend this company to anyone looking for a great place to work and plenty of room for growth. I am looking forward to being part of their continued growth.

Cons

As with any company, there is always room for improvement for better communication.

Continue reading
  2. 4.0
    Former Employee, more than 5 years

Review

Mar 21, 2022 - Software Developer in Salem, OR
    Business Outlook

Pros

Challenging work Small team of good developers Flexibility Owner and most management is great to work with

Cons

Low pay No real development environment Development lifecycle is unstructured

3. 5.0
    Former Employee

Accountant

May 25, 2016 -
    Business Outlook

Pros

Good work life balance and flexibility. Room for growth with a startup. Great technology.

Cons

Management relationships, not professional environment. Needs more structure within.

Viewing 1 - 3 of 3 English Reviews