Dental Care Alliance Reviews

Updated Apr 22, 2021

4.0
Dental Care Alliance Chief Executive Officer Jerry Rhodes (no image)
Jerry Rhodes
Pros
  • "Management is really putting effort into enhancing our culture and making DCA a place where all employees feel like they belong and are appreciated(in 10 reviews)

• "Patient based company with not only great benefits but also great employees that make your work place feel like home(in 8 reviews)

• Cons
  • "I have never heard or seen anyone of he assistants or hygienist get promoted or raises(in 11 reviews)

• "Limited flexibility in hours, typically 8am-5pm, but that could be a function of the current office and not DCA as a whole(in 4 reviews)

• More Pros and Cons
    Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.
    1. 5.0
      Featured Review

Great Culture Backing

Dec 28, 2020 - Insights and Engagement Specialist in Sarasota, FL
      Business Outlook

Pros

Management is really putting effort into enhancing our culture and making DCA a place where all employees feel like they belong and are appreciated.

Cons

With offices all around the United States you make friends with people you may never get to see face to face.

2. 5.0
      Current Employee, more than 5 years

Great company to work for.

Mar 31, 2021 - Anonymous Employee
      Business Outlook

Pros

Good Work/Life Balance, Good opportunities for advancement.

Cons

None that I can think of.

Insights and Engagement Specialist

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. We are happy to have you on our team!

3. 5.0
      Current Employee, more than 10 years

Great Opportunity

Feb 1, 2021 - Office Manager in Arlington, VA
      Business Outlook

Pros

Being part of such a large group definitely has it's perks. I love the amount of resources available to us to grow in our career. There is a lot of uniformity which I personally love but also you are able to have your own practice identity. I have met so many amazing co-workers, I always have someone that I can call with a question or for their opinion. We all share good practices and it helps to be able to relate to someone that understands what you are going trough. I have been lucky to have an amazing up line, Sarah F. keeps us all sane and happy. For most of my 10 years with the company I can honestly say I love my job. I have been to a few offices with DCA and every single one I've loved. DCA nurtures talent and gives you the opportunity to climb the later if you want to. I have referred over 5 people to work with the company and they all have had a great experience.

Cons

Monthly Health Benefit Premiums are expensive

Insights and Engagement Specialist

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. With a decade of history with the company we appreciate you tremendously and love to hear about your experiences. Keep those employee referrals coming! I hope that you have some time to use the SMILE community to recognize and connect with all the friends you have made and that it is a great resource for you. Thank you for all that you do and your dedicated service.

4. 4.0

great company

Apr 22, 2021 - QA Analyst
      Business Outlook

Pros

nice schedule; great pay and perks; friendly environment

Cons

Company IT and software is dated

Insights and Engagement Specialist

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review!

5. 5.0
      Current Employee, more than 3 years

Superb culture

Mar 30, 2021 - Treatment Coordinator in Ocoee, FL
      Business Outlook

Pros

Great communication, team culture is positive, everyone is accountable of their own tasks.

Cons

Need to be adabtable to changes that grow the practices.

Continue reading

Insights and Engagement Specialist

Thank you for your review. Your suggestion is a great one, we have an open door policy at all levels so employees can always share ideas but we will look into an easy outlet to foster creative brainstorming. Possibly a new addition to our SMILE community.

6. 3.0
      Former Employee, more than 8 years

Corporate path

Apr 7, 2021 - Manager
      Business Outlook

Pros

Individual practices are very well operated; string support from the corporate office

Cons

corporate leadership is out of touch with field; high corporate focus on operating on margins and not on patient care or personnel welfare

Insights and Engagement Specialist

DCA and all of our allies maintain a core value of serving first. We always look out for our customers, because when we do, the rest takes care of itself. Our customers can be our allied practices, other team members, or the patient. No matter the customer, they are always our first thought. Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. Any feedback that you would like to share would be welcome. Please e-mail us at talentinsights@dentalcarealliance.com

7. 5.0
      Current Employee, more than 1 year

Great Company

Feb 25, 2021 - Office Manager in Winter Springs, FL
      Business Outlook

Pros

There is opportunity for growth within the company.

Cons

This is a great company to work for.

Insights and Engagement Specialist

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. We appreciate all you do as an OM. Please reach out to us at talentinsights@dentalcarealliane.com if you need anything or have anything to share.

8. 4.0

great

Feb 19, 2021 - Dental Assistant
      Business Outlook

Pros

Great people to work with

Cons

none that i can think of

Insights and Engagement Specialist

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review and for being a dedicated employee.

9. 5.0

Great company

Jan 24, 2021 - Registered Dental Assistant in Colleyville, TX
      Business Outlook

Pros

Flexible good work life balance

Cons

On your feet and hard on your body

Insights and Engagement Specialist

Thank you for your review and glad to hear that you are finding that being an ally of DCA is allowing you a healthy work life balance. If you have any suggestions regarding how we could help our DAs decrease the strain on their bodies please feel free to share with us a Talentinsights@dentalcarealliance.com.

10. 1.0
      Former Employee, less than 1 year

M

Mar 5, 2021 - Anonymous Employee
      Business Outlook

Pros

Maybe the Benefits offered. No dental

Cons

Management doesn’t know anything. Blind leading the blind

1 person found this review helpful

Insights and Engagement Specialist

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. If you have any specific feedback please email us at talentinsights@dentalcarealliance.com.

Viewing 1 - 10 of 155 Reviews