Dental Care Alliance Reviews

Updated Apr 20, 2022

Found 183 of over 184 reviews

3.4
Dental Care Alliance Chief Executive Officer Jerry Rhodes (no image)
Jerry Rhodes

The latest conversations about Healthcare

Join the conversation on

Healthcare

31.2K Members

Ask candid career questions

-1 - https://www.fishbowlapp.com/bowl/medicine-2/posts?cf=gd&utm_medium=Glassdoor&utm_source=glassdoor.com&utm_campaign=Reviews&utm_content=Industry-content-prominent-Reviews&utm_term=Dental Care Alliance~235849
Join the conversation on

Top Review Highlights by Sentiment

Pros
Cons
Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.

Ratings by Demographics

This rating reflects the overall rating of Dental Care Alliance and is not affected by filters.

Want more demographic options?
  1. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 8 years
    Featured Review

Great leadership abs plenty of opportunities!

Sep 29, 2021 - Account Manager in Bel Air, MD
    Business Outlook

Pros

So many talented people to learn from and advance your career. Leadership has always been reliable and strong. Plenty of room for advancement if you out in the effort to learn and grow. This company has grown exponentially in the past few years and I definitely am happy to be with a company that is very successful!

Cons

Not many come to mind! Sometimes short staffed due to hiring staff with poor work ethic or people who are not on board with the companies goals and growing/ evolving environment…creates difficulties and extra work for the employees who do want to be there and who are happy to be successful with the company!

1 person found this review helpful

Director of Communications

What a wonderful review - thank you! We take great pride at DCA in supporting and developing our allies. It means so much to us that you have embraced and are celebrating that opportunity. We are truly stronger together.

2. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

Great comp

Oct 27, 2021 - Dental Assistant in North Sarasota, FL
    Business Outlook

Pros

Great opportunity for growth and advancement.

Cons

Not everyone will be for your growth.

Vice President, Communications + Culture

Thank you for taking the time to leave us your positive comments. We are delighted to hear you have found opportunities to grow within the organization. DCA is proud to offer a large assortment of CEU’s complementary to all employees as we are true advocates for continued learning and development. We encourage any path that fuels personal or professional growth and success. Should you have any further suggestions or insights on how DCA can support you in your continued career advancements, please share them at talentinsights@dentalcarealliance.com.

3. 4.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

Good to work for as a Corporate Dental Company

Apr 2, 2022 - Front Desk Receptionist in Jacksonville, FL
    Business Outlook

Pros

flexible work schedule fun people to work with pay is good

Cons

KPI requirements for bonus pay is hard to meet difficult to have corporate fix insurance problems in the computer system

Insights and Engagement Specialist

Thank you for your review and we are glad to hear that you are finding that being an ally of DCA is allowing you a healthy work life balance, pay, and fun coworkers! We appreciate your feedback on the bonus structure and processing insurance errors. We take every comment as an opportunity to improve and would like to hear more so that we may better understand your concerns. We encourage you to reach out to Talentinsights@dentalcarealliance.com.

4. 5.0
    Former Employee, less than 1 year

Great

Apr 20, 2022 - Dental Hygienist in Glen Burnie, MD
    Business Outlook

Pros

Great great great great great

Cons

None none none none none

5. 2.0
    Current Employee, more than 5 years

It’s a job

Apr 11, 2022 - Office Manager
    Business Outlook

Pros

It’s a job that pays

Cons

It’s a job that pays- but so many unacceptable goals that expected to achieve.

Insights and Engagement Specialist

At Dental Care Alliance, we are committed to putting our practices and the patients that we serve first. As you know, the role of office manager is very important to the overall success of the practice and engagement of its staff. We would like to help support you and learn more about your feelings on meeting your office's goals. Please reach out to your regional manager or talentinsights@dentalcarealliance.com when you have an opportunity.

6. 4.0

Jan 28, 2022 - Office Manager in Miami, FL
    Business Outlook

Pros

There is opportunity to grow.

Cons

Very strict with budgets, which can be hard to follow.

Insights and Engagement Specialist

Thank you for your positive review. We are proud that you were able to grow within DCA, as we are steadfast in our commitment to provide growth and development opportunities for our allies! We appreciate all your feedback as we are continuously looking to improve. Should you have any further suggestions please email us at talentinsights@dentalcarealliance.com

7. 1.0
    Former Employee, more than 3 years

Don't do it.

Jan 7, 2022 - Dental Assistant in Abingdon, MD
    Business Outlook

Pros

There is not alot of good to say about DCA, it is very corporate and corrupt, will not treat their staff like humans only cares about the bottom line.

Cons

There is no room for growth and they will not give you a raise not matter how much you may deserve one.

1 person found this review helpful

Insights and Engagement Specialist

We regret to hear your time at DCA was anything short of wonderful, and understand that the dental office can be a fast-paced environment - especially in these unprecedented times! As part of our Safe Smiles Initiative, we take great pride in providing exceptional and safe care for all. DCA also provides multiple avenues to further our ally’s development and continuing education, and are proud of our legacy of promoting leaders from within. As we continuously look to improve team member experiences, any further specific comments that you would like to share would be welcome. Please e-mail us at talentinsights@dentalcarealliance.com

8. 4.0

Great benefits

Dec 1, 2021 - Sales Representative in Arlington, VA
    Business Outlook

Pros

Great benefits, positive, professional environment

Cons

Fast paced work, hard to feel like you are part of a team.

Insights & Engagement Specialist

Thank you letting us know about your experiences and positive comments about the great benefits and professional environment, we take great pride in both. We are sorry to hear your time at DCA was anything short of wonderful. We understand how important it is that team members feel appreciated and a part of a collaborative environment. Your suggestions are appreciated and please feel free to reach out to us if you have any more to share at talentinsights@dentalcarealliance.com.

9. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

Dental Care Regional Manager

Dec 6, 2021 - Regional Manager in Houston, TX
    Business Outlook

Pros

Very strong company to work for; strong analytics data

Cons

Corporate Support Center is not available as much as needed from the field.

Insights & Engagement Specialist

Thank you for taking the time to leave this positive review ! We are grateful for your patience, leadership, and continued commitment to safely serving smiles. It is important to DCA that we provide our employees a collaborative environment where all our team members feel heard and valued. Please reach out to us at talentinsights@dentalcarealliance.com if you need anything or have anything you would like to share.

10. 5.0

Good People

Dec 7, 2021 - General Dentist
    Business Outlook

Pros

Organized at most offices, good salary, good benefits, good CE.

Cons

No employee match for 401k, no PTO.

Insights & Engagement Specialist

We appreciate the 5-star review! We agree we have great people at DCA, who are committed to providing excellent patient care and customer service. As part of our comprehensive benefits package, we do offer an employer match on our 401k plan and a robust PTO policy. If you have questions about these benefits, we encourage you to reach out to our HR team to discuss at talentinsights@dentalcarealliance.com.

Viewing 1 - 10 of 183 Reviews

Dental Care Alliance Reviews FAQs

Dental Care Alliance has an overall rating of 3.4 out of 5, based on over 184 reviews left anonymously by employees. 54% of employees would recommend working at Dental Care Alliance to a friend and 41% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has decreased by -16% over the last 12 months.

According to anonymously submitted Glassdoor reviews, Dental Care Alliance employees rate their compensation and benefits as 3.2 out of 5. Find out more about salaries and benefits at Dental Care Alliance. This rating has decreased by -10% over the last 12 months.

54% of Dental Care Alliance employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated Dental Care Alliance 3.3 out of 5 for work life balance, 3.2 for culture and values and 3.2 for career opportunities.

According to reviews on Glassdoor, employees commonly mention the pros of working at Dental Care Alliance to be career development, coworkers, benefits and the cons to be senior leadership, culture, management.

Popular Careers with Dental Care Alliance Job Seekers