Cover image for Dental Care Alliance

57% Recommend to a Friend
63% Approve of CEO

Found 198 of over 200 reviews

3.5
Dental Care Alliance Chief Executive Officer Jerry Rhodes (no image)
Jerry Rhodes

The latest conversations about Healthcare

Join the conversation on

Healthcare

80.7K Members

Ask candid career questions

-1 - https://www.fishbowlapp.com/bowl/medicine-2/posts?cf=gd&utm_medium=Glassdoor&utm_source=glassdoor.com&utm_campaign=Reviews&utm_content=Industry-content-prominent-Reviews&utm_term=Dental Care Alliance~235849
Join the conversation on

Top Review Highlights by Sentiment

Pros
Cons
Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.

Ratings by Demographics

This rating reflects the overall rating of Dental Care Alliance and is not affected by filters.

Want more demographic options?
  1. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

Great Place to Work

Dec 1, 2022 - Dental Hygienist in Mishawaka, IN
    Business Outlook

Pros

Leading edge technology and a excellent understanding of the support dental hygienist need!

Cons

Communication could be better from the top down

2. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 8 years

Great Place to work

Nov 6, 2022 - Dental Hygienist
    Business Outlook

Pros

The company is supportive and an overall great place to work

Cons

Depends on the team you have

Insights and Engagement Specialist

Thank you for the 5-star review! We truly appreciate your dedicated service and all you do to help keep patients smiling! We agree we have good people who are committed to providing excellent patient care and customer service. We are so glad you have been able to grow and succeed at DCA, and all that you do to help make us #strongertogether!

3. Join the Dental Care Alliance team
    See Our Latest Jobs
  4. 1.0

Poor benefits

Nov 29, 2022 - Dental Hygienist
    Business Outlook

Pros

There haven't been any pros

Cons

Very poor pay and benefits

5. 4.0

Production

Oct 6, 2022 - Dental Hygienist in Atlanta, GA
    Business Outlook

Pros

Friendly office with specialist available to patients

Cons

Production based income but sometimes too many hands in the pot

Insights and Engagement Specialist

We appreciate your positive review and commitment to creating healthy smiles.

6. 3.0
    Current Employee, more than 3 years

Good Company Poor Management

Sep 29, 2022 - PSR I in Annapolis, MD
    Business Outlook

Pros

Good Health Benefits and 401K

Cons

Extremely poor Management. The company is money driven lacking patient empathy and poor customer service due to not hiring individuals with any dental experience at the front desk.

Insights and Engagement Specialist

We are disheartened to read that you are frustrated in the office. We are committed to the success of our practices and delivering an excellent patient experience from our talented and well-trained teams. It's with regret we learn that this was not your experience. If you would care to share more or discuss how we can help better support you and your office, please contact talentinsights@dentalcarealliance.com or your regional manager directly.

7. 3.0
    Current Employee, more than 5 years

Growth

Oct 26, 2022 - Front Desk
    Business Outlook

Pros

Medical Benefits package is satisfactory

Cons

Promotions are based on " who you know"

Insights and Engagement Specialist

Thank you for taking the time to leave your feedback. DCA is proud to provide a comprehensive suite of benefits that team members may choose from according to their needs. We appreciate you as an ally, and all that you do for your team and patients. We strive to deliver inspiring development and growth opportunities for all team members at all levels of the organization. We take every comment as an opportunity to improve and would like to hear more about your experience. We invite you to contact our team at talentinsights@dentalcarealliance.com

8. 5.0

Growing company

Aug 24, 2022 - Management
    Business Outlook

Pros

Growing company with great career growth opportunities

Cons

Good benefits package exist, but cost seem high for insurance

Insights and Engagement Specialist

Thanks for taking the time to share your experience at DCA! We are thrilled to hear that you are aware of the growth potential here and with our allied practices. We look forward to helping you unleash your career potential here at DCA.

9. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 3 years

Ever Improving

Aug 4, 2022 - Office Manager
    Business Outlook

Pros

Great Experience Support in the Field

Cons

Standardization Improved Training and Career Development

Insights and Engagement Specialist

We appreciate the 5-star review! We are happy to hear about your positive and ever-improving experiences here at DCA. As was reinforced in our most recent engagement survey, effective communication along with meaningful training and career development for all team members, are key priorities and areas of focus for us. Please look for additional engagement opportunities through Smile and your local leadership team throughout the year! If you have any additional suggestions, please e-mail us at talentinsights@dentalcarealliance.com. Thank you for all that you do and your dedicated service!

10. 4.0
    Current Employee, more than 10 years

Corporate

Jul 26, 2022 - Registered Dental Hygienist in Fairfax, VA
    Business Outlook

Pros

team building good environment Amazing Doctors

Cons

no benefits cheap staff shortage always equipment issues

Insights and Engagement Specialist

Thank you for the review! DCA is honored to be the partner of choice for the industry’s best doctors and dental healthcare professionals. We take pride in offering a comprehensive suite of benefits, and we encourage you to reach out to the benefits department at dcabenefits@dentalcarealliance.com to learn more. It is important to us at DCA that we deliver an inspiring experience to team members at all levels of the organization; and we are interested in hearing more about your ideas, incentives, appreciation, and how we might improve going forward. Feel free to email talentinsights@dentalcarealliance.com anytime. We truly appreciate your honest feedback, and are so fortunate to have you on the DCA team!

11. 4.0

Great Team of People!!

Jun 21, 2022 - Sr. IT Operations Specialist
    Business Outlook

Pros

I love the people and the culture of this company!

Cons

I wish the benefits and salary were better.

Insights and Engagement Specialist

Thank you for the positive review! We appreciate your service and all you do to help keep patients smiling! We agree we have great teams filled with amazing people who are committed to providing excellent patient care and customer service. We take every comment into consideration and are grateful for your insights. Considering the sensitivity of compensation, we encourage you to contact your direct supervisor or our HR team on salary recommendations. We support all employees to discuss their benefit eligibility from the many benefits DCA offers when entering employment, or at any time should your needs change. Should you have any benefit questions, you can email dcabenefits@dentalcarealliance.com. We truly appreciate your dedicated support and we’re so fortunate to have you on the DCA team!

Viewing 1 - 10 of 198 Reviews
</>Embed

Dental Care Alliance Reviews FAQs

Dental Care Alliance has an overall rating of 3.5 out of 5, based on over 200 reviews left anonymously by employees. 57% of employees would recommend working at Dental Care Alliance to a friend and 50% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has decreased by -7% over the last 12 months.

According to anonymously submitted Glassdoor reviews, Dental Care Alliance employees rate their compensation and benefits as 3.3 out of 5. Find out more about salaries and benefits at Dental Care Alliance. This rating has decreased by -10% over the last 12 months.

57% of Dental Care Alliance employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated Dental Care Alliance 3.5 out of 5 for work life balance, 3.3 for culture and values and 3.3 for career opportunities.

According to reviews on Glassdoor, employees commonly mention the pros of working at Dental Care Alliance to be career development, coworkers, benefits and the cons to be senior leadership, culture, management.

Popular Careers with Dental Care Alliance Job Seekers

JobsSalariesInterviews

Work at Dental Care Alliance? Share Your Experiences

Dental Care Alliance logo

Dental Care Alliance Careers

Cover image for Dental Care Alliance

Go Further with an Ally It’s not just a part of our name. It’s who we are. We are allies. And when you are aligned with someone who shares...More

• Why DCA
  • Our "Why"
  • Safe Smiles
  • Meet with Us

Reviews by Job Title

Company Updates

51 days ago

Company News
Dental Care Alliance (DCA) has announced a new organizational structure and the creation of a second specialty support division, a model that provides dedicated support to its over 100 allied standalone specialty dental practices encompassing pediatric dentistry, orthodontics, endodontics, periodontics, prosthodontics, and oral surgery. This restructure is an evolution intended to better reflect the diversity and unique needs of DCA’s supported practices. Under this new model, DCA will now house two dedicated specialty support divisions in addition to support divisions focused on general dentistry practices. The new specialty division will allow for growth and focused support of Adult Specialty (Endodontics, Periodontics, Prosthodontics, and Oral Surgery), a strategy that has proven successful in the last few years in DCA’s Family Specialty (Orthodontics and Pediatric Dentistry) division.
Shared image - Dental Care Alliance Announces Formation of New Specialty Support Division | Dental Care Alliance
www.dentalcarealliance.net

906 days ago

COVID-19
Dental Care Alliance has partnered with dentists around the country in an effort to provide step-by-step processes and training on new protocols to operate safely in the wake of the COVID-19 crisis. Safe Smiles Initiative delivers the tools needed to confidently protect our staff, patients, and communities. Providing a safe environment for stress-free dental care remains our top priority. Patients can visit any DCA-affiliated practice with confidence that our teams are delivering Safe Smiles today and every day. #safelyservingsmiles
Shared image - Providing A Safe Environment And Experience For The Patients And Communities That We Serve
glassdoor.com

Heartland Dental

3.9

1,772 Reviews
Compare

Glassdoor has 200 Dental Care Alliance reviews submitted anonymously by Dental Care Alliance employees. Read employee reviews and ratings on Glassdoor to decide if Dental Care Alliance is right for you.