Dental Dreams Reviews in New Bedford, MA | Glassdoor

New Bedford, MA

5.0
Sameera Hussain
1 Rating

Pros
  • I enjoy the fast paced atmosphere and the positive things I can do each day for each person I come into contact with (in 6 reviews)

• As a company that will reward your hard work by giving you the opportunity to grow (in 6 reviews)

Cons
  • Extremely low pay (pay is 10hr, while average for DA is 15-20hr) (in 8 reviews)

• Long hours sometime you are there until 8-9 pm (in 7 reviews)

1. "Awesome company to grow!"

Current Employee - Dental Assistant/Dental Hygienist in New Bedford, MA
    Current Employee - Dental Assistant/Dental Hygienist in New Bedford, MA

I have been working at Dental Dreams (More than 3 years)

Pros

This company is great. I started off 3 1/2 years ago as a Dental Assistant and was only 18 when I was hired. After a couple of years with the company I was promoted to a back up Lead Assistant. This includes a lot of responsibilities, which honestly helps you gain a lot of experience and just makes you a stronger employee. This company was very understanding when I had to cut back my 40 hour weeks to 15 hours in order to complete Dental Hygiene school. Over the past year, I was also brought to the front desk as a receptionist and learned the ins and outs of working the front desk and how to run it. Once I graduated Hygiene school, my manager and regional manager approached me with a job offer to be the first Hygienist in our MA offices. It has been a great experience being able to grow from a dental assistant to now being a provider in the office. Management is great and is so helpful and understanding. I highly recommend this company for anyone!

Cons

I have nothing bad to say regarding this company.

2. "Office Manager"

Current Employee - Dental Office Manager in New Bedford, MA
    Current Employee - Dental Office Manager in New Bedford, MA

I have been working at Dental Dreams full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Working with an amazing staff and having outstanding dentists (four of them) in my office. Working as a team towards the common goal; providing great patient care. The ability to help patients is so rewarding. My direct superior is awesome! She does not micro manage, she provides us with positive feedback to be successful . Offering flexible schedule(s) for the staff is a plus.

Cons

I do not have any to list. If you have good work ethics and are open minded (the company's visions) there should not be any negative comments on cons.

Advice to Management

I have not had any issues with upper management. If you reach out to any upper management they are available and willing to help what ever the issue may or may not be and or direct you to the person you may need to speak to. I found all upper management to be helpful and nice.