KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

Current Employee, more than 5 years

Growth Opportunities

Mar 31, 2021 - Consulting Manager in San Antonio, TX
    Business Outlook

Pros

There is always growth and opportunity There are several industry experts to learn from

Cons

The environment constantly changes, so you can feel unstable sometimes.

2. 4.0
    Former Employee, more than 1 year

Innovative Company

Jul 14, 2021 - Accounting Associate in Sunrise, FL
    Business Outlook

Pros

I really liked that the company as a whole was friendly and approachable. No one held themselves at a higher regard and they had an open door policy. They gave you your duties and you could more or less make your own schedule. They were always trying new things and thinking outside of the box.

Cons

They were always trying new things and thinking outside of the box so duties got shifted a lot where at times your were definitely overworked. This also led to the laying off of individuals because implementing a new self pay accounting program you no longer needed as many associates.

3. 4.0
    Current Employee

Excellent company, rapidly expanding

Jul 23, 2021 - A/R Specialist in San Antonio, TX
    Business Outlook

Pros

Dynamic work setting. Always something to do. Self paced environment. Trust and support from leadership.

Cons

Rapid changes implemented sometimes overnight. Requires high level of adaptability.

4. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

Highly recommend

Mar 3, 2021 - Dental Hygienist RDH in Dearborn Heights, MI
    Business Outlook

Pros

Working for this company has been the best decision of my career! I have been with Dentalwhale since 2019, and I work at a dental office in Michigan. As a dental hygienist, they have been accommodating my needs since day one, I have a great team around me, and the facility is spacious. The company is expanding and growing, I have met/ spoken to CEO’S and CFO’s and they are always valuing my opinion. The patient care that we offer is top of the line, we use the latest technology from laser to digital scan, and the office that I work at has patients dating back to 1980’s! I love this place so much that I have referred few of my friends and colleagues from my old job and would recommend this place to anyone who’s looking for a better job opportunities.

Cons

There isn’t anything I could think of that would be considered cons, other than maybe that they don’t offer 401k match yet. But I have spoken to HR and managers, and they have already decided to make it happen in 2021.

2 people found this review helpful
  5. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

If you are a runner and want to contribute - here you can!

Mar 9, 2021 - Anonymous Employee in Sunrise, FL
    Business Outlook

Pros

Leadership is transparent, culture is inclusive. The workload is high, but the company has very ambitious goals and is growing fast and hiring exceptional talent. If you are willing to put in the work and want to work with an innovative company that is going far - don't hesitate.

Cons

Continue to break down the silos

6. 4.0
    Current Employee

Decent

Dec 6, 2020 - Scheduler
    Business Outlook

Pros

flexible schedule and easy tasks

Cons

sometimes higher ups lack good communication

7. 1.0
    Former Employee

stay away

Jan 5, 2021 - Rep
    Business Outlook

Pros

none that i can think of

Cons

horrible leadership, change their minds too much and are clueless

8. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

Everything matters!

Mar 4, 2020 - Digital Team Office Manager in Miami, FL
    Business Outlook

Pros

Working here has provided me with career long skills and a wide perspective on what it takes to get the work done. Everything matters here; from little details and everyday tasks, to big events.

Cons

Depending on were you land, some positions might require more work than others and may be a bit stressful.

1 person found this review helpful
  9. 5.0
    Former Employee, more than 3 years

I worked at Conversion Whale full-time for more than 3 years

Mar 4, 2020 - Claims Specialist in Miami, FL
    Business Outlook

Pros

the environment is super nice, good benefits, startup-like feel and camaraderie

Cons

Honestly, as long as you do your job you should be fine. The cons happen when you start slacking off.

10. 1.0
    Former Employee, more than 3 years

Stay Away

Jun 16, 2020 - Director in San Antonio, TX
    Business Outlook

Pros

there are none. Terrible company

Cons

This is the worst company anyone Can ever work for, do yourself a favor stay away from these people. It’s a matter of time before their out of business. Very poor reputation

2 people found this review helpful