Dentsply Sirona Reviews | Glassdoor

Full-timePart-time

3.4
Don Casey

Sort: PopularRatingDate

Pros
  • Very good Team and work life balance (in 21 reviews)

• Good benefits, Fair salary, Good enviornment (in 26 reviews)

1. Featured Review

"Engineer"

I have been working at Dentsply Sirona full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Dentsply Sirona is a growing company that appreciates its employees and offers a true family atmosphere where we are one team with one goal to earn lasting partnerships by designing and building exceptional projects as if they were our own. Every one works to find solutions and works as a team.

Cons

There are none. We have an excellent leadership team, great employee benefits, fun employee events, extra paychecks, annual bonuses, and a true family atmosphere where people like and respect each other and the value each position brings.

Advice to Management

No Advice

2. "Wellspect Healthcare “First Class”"

Current Employee - District Sales Manager

I have been working at Dentsply Sirona full-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

Wellspect Healthcare is a first class company that truly cares about the improved quality of life for it’s LoFric end users. The Managing Director & Regional Sales Mangers are the most devoted and engaged group I’ve had the pleasure to work with. I’ve never felt more respected or that my opinion truly matters more than I do working here-it is very refreshing.

This product really changes lives and it is inspiring to be a part of that. The quality of the product is unmatched and the organization is a rare find in a sea of micromanaged, “me too”
    companies.

Cons

Competitors can be less than honest which can require extra reassurance to customers

Advice to Management

Continue the patient focus — it’s why we do what we do and what sets us apart

3. "CSR"

Current Employee - Customer Service Representative
    Current Employee - Customer Service Representative

I have been working at Dentsply Sirona full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

The benefits and pay scale are good but what has kept me at Wellspect for almost 5 years is the Wellspect Vision that Nikki McCormick really believes in and exemplifies to her employees.
    She is one to really be admired. I've worked in the healthcare industry all my adult life , the last 15+ in DME. Revenue had always been top priority at the other companies. It didn't matter at whose expense or what cost hitting those top numbers came with...we hit them.

Not to say that revenue is not priority at Wellspect...we all know that it is. But the number one top priority is the service we provide to our end-users.

It feels good to work for a company that believes in taking care of those that at the end of the day allow me the opportunity to work.

So yes there are no short cuts in hitting those darn "Numbers", hard work is required and Nikki will push us all especially her managers but only because she know what we're capable of. So no we're not going to upcode claims or increase usage...we're going to hit the numbers maintaining our core values and living the vision.

Cons

There is not much room for promotions or growth though I hope that changes in the next year as we continue to grow.

Advice to Management

Though education is important there are employees that have vast knowledge of the industry and product that can't be bought at a college. Consider promoting within and allow experience in lieu of a bachelor degree to be considered for a sales position.
    Also team building with co-workers would be a plus. At times it feels there is a division with sales, csr's, etc. A team building or once a year get together for all Wellspect employees to come together would be awesome.

4. "CAD Designer at Dentsply Sirona"

Current Employee - CAD Designer I in York, PA
    Current Employee - CAD Designer I in York, PA

I have been working at Dentsply Sirona part-time (More than a year)

Pros

Great culture in R+D and a great leader (Kevin Lint). Lots of projects to keep you busy. Really fun team and atmosphere. Big desks. Willing to provide accommodations (some people that asked for them had standing desks and whatnot).

Cons

Buerocracy. Huge company which makes it feel like your not very important. HR controls everything and everyone is scared of them. Casual Fridays are not really casual.. You need to pay for the quarterly "dress down week" and its still not that casual.

Advice to Management

None for R+D.

"Wellspect HealthCare.. I can’t say enough about this company and the Leadership Team."

Current Employee - District Sales Manager in New York, NY
    Current Employee - District Sales Manager in New York, NY

I have been working at Dentsply Sirona full-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

I have had the pleasure of being employed by this company for a number of years and over this time I have been nurtured and encouraged from day number one. Yes there have been challenges but what company/job is without challenges.

From the top (Managing Director), to the Management team (RSMs), to the Sales Team (DSMs), all the way through to the Customer Care team, not leaving out those in Contracts, Finance, and Marketing- there is not another company or group of people that care more about those they serve than this group. It takes every single one of those mentioned and more to truly MAKE A REAL DIFFERENCE. There are expectations but these expectations can be met and exceeded if you follow the lead set from the top down.

What more can anyone ask for?
    Purpose- check
    Success- check
    Rewarding- check
    Personal Growth-check
    Career Growth- check
    Team Mentality- check
    No Micro Management- check

Do your job to the best of your ability and you will SUCCEED!

Cons

Managing your time can be a challenge with Provider office calls, patient calls, follow up on accounts, follow up with patients, and other things that pop up in regular day to day business but if you are doing what you need to do everyday.. you can stay on top of everything and with that it is extremely rewarding.

6. "District Sales Manager"

Current Employee - District Sales Manager

I have been working at Dentsply Sirona full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

Rapidly growing company with impressive year over year revenue growth. Great culture and attitude among entire team for short and long term success. This all starts with upper management and flows down nicely to all employees. Smaller company where hard work and sales excellence is rewarded.

Cons

With continued revenue growth and expansion, some operations practices have yet to catch up. Sometimes it is required to wear multiple hats to succeed.

Advice to Management

Continue working the course to ensure future successes in line with the current overall company success.

7. "Quality Control Sepcialist"

Pros

Great benefits and dedication not only to customers but staff. Great hours, time off, holiday schedule and employee benefits

Cons

Can be a daunting workload for individuals not suited for managing multiple projects or responsibilities

Advice to Management

Keep up the great job and continue expanding.

8. "Anonymous"

I have been working at Dentsply Sirona full-time

Pros

Good for early career growth with high visibility

Cons

Unclear growth ladder. Leadership is poor. Talent is very mediocre.

Advice to Management

Restructure management and hire top talent to reorganize organization

9. "Awesome"

I have been working at Dentsply Sirona full-time

Pros

Been here awhile and love it!

Cons

No cons for me at this time!

10. "Territory Manager"

Pros

Great Company to work for and if you hit your number management will leave you a lone.

Cons

None, overall a great place to start a sales career.