Depil Brazil Waxing Studio Reviews | Glassdoor

Depil Brazil Waxing Studio Reviews

Updated Apr 28, 2019

Found 59 reviews

3.8
  1. "Working hard, hardly working"

Current Employee - Wax Specialist

I have been working at Depil Brazil Waxing Studio full-time for less than a year

Pros

Get a great first time clientele.

Cons

Free services, you basically working for just your hourly.

Advice to Management

Remove Groupon and stop giving away free services when your staff makes an already small percentage from the actual service price.

Depil Brazil Waxing Studio2018-06-13
  2. "I love it here!"

Current Employee - Esthetician in Arlington, TX

Pros

The studio is clean and exciting. The clients seem to always have something funny to say or at minimum the all treat you well. The team there is awesome and often get special treats from the management team. They have standards for cleaning that other places I have worked at do not have which I love since I am a neat freak.

Cons

I would say that I don't have any complaints for management so far. When we got our new manager I was worried but she's doing awesome and keeping things going and even trying to make them better for her staff.

Advice to Management

I think as a whole the management team is doing great and thank you for trying you best to accommodate our needs and wishes. Lord know sometimes we have a lot of them.

Depil Brazil Waxing Studio2017-07-04
  3. "Involved Owners"

Former Employee - Corporate Trainer in Dallas, TX

I worked at Depil Brazil Waxing Studio full-time for more than a year

Pros

The Owners are very involved with the daily workings of the Company. They are very vested in their employees and have a desire for them to successful.

Cons

Just like anything in this type of industry, there are times that are slower. However, you are given the time to perfect your technique and grow your skills.

Advice to Management

Keep doing what you are doing. The company is growing and thriving.

Depil Brazil Waxing Studio2017-04-21

May 24, 2017Owner

Thank you so much for your review & we are glad you enjoyed the ride with us :)

4. "Fun flexible work place"

Current Employee - Receptionist in Plano, TX

Pros

Opportunity to make money Friendly staff Easy schedule

Cons

Needs more staffing for coverage

Advice to Management

Train all staff on male services

Depil Brazil Waxing Studio2017-03-22
  5. "Great professional waxing studio!"

Current Employee - Esthetician in Dallas, TX

Pros

I've had a good experience working at Depil Brazil, Andrea (the owner) really takes her of her business and her employees. She is always encouraging her employees to work harder and be the best that we can be as professional estheticians. The managers are helpful and do a good job by addressing any problems. I would recommend working here if you like waxing, work hard and want to keep learning.

Cons

Sometimes they make mistakes with your commissions and the pay checks, but they fix it if you notice it and tell the managers about it.

March 21, 2017Owner

THANK YOU SO MUCH Dallas Associate for such a Sincere Review...LO.V.E. <3 We try our best! Again, mentoring and watching the girls growing, getting more professional, sales experts, express waxers, etc makes our hearts full and this totally includes FDSA. I love this: " ...

6. "Flexible"

I have been working at Depil Brazil Waxing Studio part-time

Pros

Really flexible hours , they always work with my schedule . You are in control of your paycheck .

Cons

Pay is every 2 weeks.

March 19, 2017Owner

We do appreciate your work & glad to know that you understand "paycheck control": we want you to do your Be$t & get your Be$t!!!

7. "Great environment"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Pros

I enjoy working at Depil Brazil Studio! I love the girls I work with and the atmosphere there. Management makes easy it to work around my schedule as my needs may change week per week. The clientele also makes it fun and worthwhile as they all leave satisfied with their service done!

Cons

No cons so far 😀

March 21, 2017Owner

Thanks Dallas Associate for the Kind Review, smart work & care for coworkers + clients. Way to go!!

• "Front Desk"

I have been working at Depil Brazil Waxing Studio part-time

Pros

Amazing atmosphere to work in and it is easy to enjoy and express great services and products when they are of the best quality like these.

Cons

I don't have any cons

March 21, 2017Owner

Thanks for your review & trust on what we are doing by taking this journey together! Work is much appreciated :)

"Currently waxing at Depil Brazil"

Current Employee - Esthetician in Dallas, TX

Pros

The wax and the products are amazing. It's really easy to love and the training is amazing. the clients Are for the most part loyal and the music keeps you going on a long work day ;)

Cons

The Groupon makes for some interesting customers sometimes But that comes with the territory lol

March 21, 2017Owner

Thanks for the positive Review and the Daily work: both are appreciated!!! Y.E.S.we take pride in our proprietary wax & proprietary retail line: they are amazing for sure!!! Training, clients & music are great, agreed! Groupon Clients are Awesome.....they give us ...

• "Love my job"

Current Employee - Studio Manager in Fort Worth, TX

Pros

I love working at Depil, I was promoted within the company many times! They treat their staff great and the pay is just an extra bonus!! Co workers are awesome! Each individual in the studio brings something different to the table!

Cons

Can't think of any!

March 21, 2017Owner

We know you do, Frankie!!! ....consequently we love the work that you are delivering!!! Keep on going the A.M.A.Z.I.N.G. work!!! Thanks for the Honest Review, work commitment & passion on the Company Culture, Services & Products. The Sky is the limit ; )

Found 59 reviews