Desert Financial Credit Union Personal Banker Reviews | Glassdoor

2.0
Desert Financial Credit Union CEO Jeffrey Meshey
Jeffrey Meshey
1 Rating

"Look Elsewhere For Stability"

Former Employee - Personal Banker

I worked at Desert Financial Credit Union full-time for less than a year

Pros

The branch employees are great.

Cons

Upper management and the CEO have taken the company in a new direction. They have no problem laying off workers for no reason. The culture has changed. A much different environment than under the leadership of Susan Frank. Sad to see.

Desert Financial Credit Union2019-05-23

Desert Financial Credit Union Response

July 2, 2019Communications Specialist

Thank you for sharing your thoughts with us. We agree with your statement about our branch employees—they are truly great! We see that you are concerned about the direction our company has headed over the past couple of years. We believe that our culture has changed for the better. We have a stronger sense of mission and vision and are more unified in purpose. We have had to make difficult decisions to downsize in certain areas in order to navigate today's market. However, taking care of our people is our top priority, and we worked with team members to transition as smoothly as possible with severance packages and placement service. In fact, three of the affected employees were rehired into roles here at the credit union. We hope that this explanation helps. If you have more questions or concerns, we would be happy to address them. You can contact us via email at wecare@desertfinancial.com.

Continue reading

"The Credit Union that acts like a bank."

Former Employee - Personal Banker in Mesa, AZ

I worked at Desert Financial Credit Union part-time for less than a year

Pros

The people were generally nice to work with be it "members" or co-workers. This Credit Union is large so there are many places to work and pick up extra hours. Susan Frank seems like she is at least a good person.

Cons

Managers looking for promotion tend not to care about their employees. In-Store locations are terrible to work at, just don't agree to go there. Previous experience was not considered. Choose to work in a stand alone location.

Continue reading
    Desert Financial Credit Union2014-09-18

Choose a different language and keep reading other reviews.

Found 2 reviews