- Arts & Design
- Customer Services & Support
- Finance & Accounting
- Human Resources
- Information Technology
- Media & Communications
- Military & Protective Services
- Product & Project Management
- Research & Science
- Retail & Food Services
- Skilled Labor & Manufacturing
- Current Employees
- United States - All Cities
- - Michigan
- - Detroit, MI Area
- - Ann Arbor, MI Area
- - Georgia
- - Atlanta, GA Area
- - Kansas
- - Emporia, KS Area
- - Minnesota
- - Duluth, MN Area
- - Ohio
- - Canton, OH Area
- - Utah
- - Provo, UT Area
- - Salt Lake City, UT Area
- Brazil - All Cities
- - Santa Catarina
- - Florianopolis, Brazil Area
- COVID-19 Related
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
- Most Recent
- Oldest First
Choose a different language and keep reading other reviews.
- English (114 reviews)
- Portuguese (1 review)
Reviews about "good pay"Return to all Reviews
- Former Intern, less than 1 year★★★★★RecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Good pay and the people are great.
Many boring daily tasks and quite a bit of invoices.Continue reading
- Current Employee, more than 1 year★★★★★RecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Good pay, work life balance and benefits
Can get strenuous sometimes, employee cafe can get better
- Current Employee, more than 10 years★★★★★RecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Great job with little responsibilities. Good pay and benefits.
Hard laborious work day in and day out. Management constantly trying to get more and more work out of you.Continue reading
- Former Employee, more than 1 year★★★★★RecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
great benefits (tuition reimbursement), good pay, there is good opportunities to cross train, and they often take your opinions when you give suggestions.
employees and even supervisors can be very catty, and for that reason I ended up disliking my job and felt I needed to move on.Continue reading
- Current Intern★★★★★RecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Good pay, flexibility, overall atmosphere
Some managers are hard to deal with.
- Former Employee★★★★★RecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Large company with lots of resources and good pay.
Not a lot of cons.