Found 492 of over 561 reviews
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
What are your colleagues talking about?
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor
- "Massive layoff was carried out without much common sense." (in 34 reviews)
- "Micro management" (in 29 reviews)
- "Poor leadership; 'good ole boys' network" (in 16 reviews)
- "Some middle and upper management is very old school, thinks they know best without listening to the experts on the ground floor." (in 9 reviews)
- "complaints don't seem to be taken seriously by HR or local manager" (in 8 reviews)
Ratings by Demographics
This rating reflects the overall rating of Devon Energy and is not affected by filters.
- 5.0Sep 10, 2023Reservoir EngineerCurrent Employee, more than 10 yearsOklahoma City, OK
-Work life balance -I feel well compensated -My coworkers are great
-As with any corporate job, some roles can be a slog.
- 4.0Sep 13, 2023Anonymous EmployeeFormer Employee, more than 3 years
Great benefits and people helping each other
Interoffice politics and promoting friends vs those who work hard
- 4.0Aug 9, 2023Human Resources Business Partner HRBPFormer Employee, more than 10 years
Great team experience, good people, good intentions.
Turnover due to market, politics at higher levels gets in the way of good business1
Devon Energy Reviews FAQs
Devon Energy has an overall rating of 4.2 out of 5, based on over 561 reviews left anonymously by employees. 89% of employees would recommend working at Devon Energy to a friend and 81% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has improved by 10% over the last 12 months.
89% of Devon Energy employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated Devon Energy 4.3 out of 5 for work life balance, 4.0 for culture and values and 3.7 for career opportunities.