Found 120 of over 136 reviews
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
What are your colleagues talking about?
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor
- "Great for people who enter mid" (in 12 reviews)
- "Great staff to work with!" (in 9 reviews)
- "Great benefits Good systems Well intentioned leadership" (in 9 reviews)
- "The leadership is also very passionate about the values and direction of this company." (in 5 reviews)
- "The company is extremely mindful of this culture and want to make sure Dexis hire the right people." (in 4 reviews)
Ratings by Demographics
This rating reflects the overall rating of Dexis Consulting Group and is not affected by filters.
- 5.0Nov 15, 2023Anonymous EmployeeCurrent Employee
Very good atmosphere, senior management is very friendly and supportive, competitive benefits
Project work can be exhaustive at times
- 4.0Sep 11, 2023AnalystFormer Employee, more than 1 yearWashington, DC
As a contractor employee working for Dexis but assigned to a bigger customer like a federal agency, Dexi's does a great job in letting the customer be as flexible as possible with a like work balance.
as a contractor: Pay is good but know your worth. You could possible get paid more if you fight for it.
- 4.0Sep 6, 2023DirectorFormer Employee, more than 3 yearsWashington, DC
Great benefits Good systems Well intentioned leadership
Undervalue technical expertise Corporate bureaucracy
- 3.0Aug 14, 2023Project ManagementCurrent EmployeeAtlanta, GA
Great people who really care about this work! Dexis definitely invests in the professional development of its staff and their growth.
Staff are generally overworked, and Dexis is very slow to hire on new folks to help shoulder the load. Pay is fine, but very difficult to achieve pay growth as you move up internally; better to leave, then come back as an external hire. As Dexis has transitioned from a small business to large business, it has become less agile and slowed down by numerous and at-times conflicting internal processes.
- 3.0Apr 13, 2023Anonymous EmployeeFormer Employee, more than 3 years
At the team level, work is collaborative, friendly, and overall very positive. Middle management are very eager to get team members exposure to new tasks and to help build professional skills. There are a few internal events that are designed to promote collaboration, information sharing, and learning within the company and these are great. Teams are eager and willing to collaborate across one another, and across divisions.
Senior leadership are very focused on growth but seem to be holding onto a small business mentality. They seem unwilling to make the right number and types of strategic hires and when they do, they really miss the mark. A lot of the work falls onto team members to cover the slack as a result and don't provide adequate bonuses or raises to compensate for the amount of work (or accomplishments). The CEO and other senior leaders seem to be very out of touch with the actual workloads that lower level employees are dealing with. Raises don't track with inflation. The health insurance (Kaiser) is terrible. Little room for advancement beyond a certain level.2
- 5.0Jun 27, 2023Anonymous EmployeeCurrent Employee, more than 5 years
Dexis’ values are key to the success on creating a wonderful work environment.
A lot of workload, but Management is taking actions to fix it.
- 4.0Jun 26, 2023Senior Administrative AssistantCurrent EmployeeWashington, DC
benefits, good culture and plenty of networking opportunities.
management doesn't really communicate and you won't really hear from anyone at the company.
- 4.0Jun 21, 2023Project AssociateFormer Employee, more than 1 yearWashington, DC
Great staff to work with!
People are overworked, and it doesn't leave management time to improve their management skills
Dexis Consulting Group Reviews FAQs
Dexis Consulting Group has an overall rating of 4.0 out of 5, based on over 136 reviews left anonymously by employees. 93% of employees would recommend working at Dexis Consulting Group to a friend and 82% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has improved by 3% over the last 12 months.
93% of Dexis Consulting Group employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated Dexis Consulting Group 3.5 out of 5 for work life balance, 4.4 for culture and values and 3.9 for career opportunities.