Diageo Reviews | Glassdoor

Diageo CEO  Ivan Menezes
Ivan Menezes

"Innovation Specialist"

I worked at Diageo full-time

Pros

There is good work life balance and the company offers good perks and benefits. Flexible hours if needed. Overall, the company structure is okay.

Cons

The people and leadership have ruined this place. Their used to be a fun environment, now all leadership talks about is quotas, diversity and they don't really care about the individuals.

Advice to Management

Stop worrying about diversity and hire the best talent for the job. Realize that the majority of folks have plenty of time in their day to do more. Reward the people who do their job and penalize the lazy ones

Diageo2018-06-05

June 6, 2018Social Media Team

Hi, thanks for taking the time to leave your review. Your feedback and your comments for management have been noted and passed on to help us improve things. All the best in your future career, Sue.

2. "Brand director at DIAGEO US"

I have been working at Diageo full-time

Pros

Best brands best team to work with

Cons

High performance, and long hours

Advice to Management

Balance between personal and profesional life

Diageo2018-06-07

June 8, 2018Social Media Team

Hi, we appreciate hearing from you. We're pleased you enjoy working at Diageo. Your comments have been noted and passed on to help us improve. We hope you continue to enjoy your time with us. Kind regards, Sue

3. "An awesome learning experience working with talented people and fantastic brands."

Current Employee - Distributor Manager in Atlanta, GA

I have been working at Diageo full-time for more than 4 years

Pros

-great Brands -Culture of learning and development -challenges their workforce -pays well across the board vs. competitors -pension plan that rewards long term tenure

Cons

-Fianance driven company at all times -slow to make decisions -all roads go through Norwalk -forced diversity initiative that can eliminate good candidates

Diageo2018-05-11

May 12, 2018Social Media Team

Hi, thanks for leaving us your comments. We're pleased you enjoy the brands, the culture and the benefits of working with us. Your feedback and advice to management have been noted and will be passed on to help us improve. We hope you continue to enjoy your career at Diageo. All the ...

4. "Great People, Great Brands"

I have been working at Diageo full-time

Pros

Amazing co-workers and brands, fantastic culture

Cons

Career paths can be difficult to determine/follow through on; HR is limited

Diageo2018-05-03

May 3, 2018Social Media Team

Hi and thanks for getting in touch. We're happy to hear you're enjoying your time with us and hope that you continue to develop and grow your career with Diageo. Best regards, Anna.

• "desk"

I worked at Diageo full-time

Pros

Share some of your best work. It was an eye opening experience in my opinion. My coworkers were very nice.

Cons

Share some of the downsides of working there. The management weren't very friendly, helpful, or great in general. I felt like I was doing more work than I was paid.

Advice to Management

Be more open and nice. As the management weren't very friendly, helpful, or great in general. I felt like I was doing more work than I was paid.

Diageo2018-04-29

April 29, 2018Social Media Team

Hi, thanks for taking the time to leave us a review. We're pleased you enjoyed the people you worked with. Your feedback and advice to management have been noted and passed on to help us improve . We wish you all the best in your future career. Kind regards, Sue.

"Excellent company, people, values and brands"

Former Employee - Director of Marketing in Miami, FL

I worked at Diageo full-time for more than 20 years

Pros

Good structure and great benefits Well organized career path Good ambience for working Branding and marketing tools are easy to adapt and use

Cons

Process are too slow when decision making HR process tends to be too slow Too many re-structures in a short period of time

Diageo2018-04-17

April 18, 2018Social Media Team

Hi, thanks for taking the time to leave us a review. We're pleased you enjoyed the culture and opportunities while you worked with us. Your feedback has been noted and passed on to help us improve. We wish you all the best in your future career. Kind regards, Sue.

• "Marketing"

I worked at Diageo full-time for more than 2 years

Pros

Great place to learn a strong fundamental marketing framework that can apply across industries. Good work life balance and flexibility with working from home if you manage it for yourself, good benefits. Some great people and the opportunity to move around globally or departments.

Cons

Extremely hierarchical. Very Top Down/Executive Lead in priorities.

Diageo2018-04-12

April 12, 2018Social Media Team

Hi, thanks for taking the time to leave a review. We're pleased to hear that you enjoyed working with us and appreciated the benefits and work life balance. Your feedback has been taken into account and will help us improve. We wish you every success in your future career. Best regards, ...

• "Process Engineer"

I worked at Diageo full-time

Pros

Great work environment, very easy to ask questions and get guidance, feels like my voice is heard

Cons

It is difficult to move vertically within the business

Diageo2018-04-06

April 7, 2018Social Media Team

Hi, thanks for taking the time to leave us a review. We're pleased you enjoyed your time with us. Your feedback about promotion has been noted and will be passed on to help us improve. We wish you the best of luck in the future. Best regards, Sue.

• "Diageo NA"

I worked at Diageo full-time for more than 2 years

Pros

The company has a lot of great CPG brands.

Cons

Too many re-orgs (ever 6 months to 12 months), no career growth opportunities, pay is poor

Diageo2018-05-07

May 8, 2018Social Media Team

Hi there and thanks for getting in touch. Your feedback has been taken into consideration and will help us improve. Best regards, Anna.

• "meh"

I have been working at Diageo full-time for more than 2 years

Pros

Plenty of money to be made Insurance is amazing Schedule is great and easy to balance home life and work life. Plenty of overtime to grab as well

Cons

Management has their favorites and it shows The union isn't very strong and there really isn't any backing when you need them And your union brothers and sisters don't care about anyone but themselves

Advice to Management

focus more on your workers who make the operation run instead of only caring about getting product out and running the lines until they break down

Diageo2018-04-03

April 4, 2018Social Media Team

Hi, we appreciate hearing from you. It's good to know you enjoy the benefits of working with Diageo. Your advice to management and feedback has been noted and will help us improve. Our aim is to harness the full potential of all our talented employees. Best regards, Anna.

Found 1093 reviews