KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

Dialexa Reviews

Updated Dec 15, 2021

Found 32 of over 39 reviews

4.8
Dialexa CEO Scott Harper  (no image)
Scott Harper

The latest conversations about Tech

Join the conversation on
Join the conversation on
  1. 5.0
    Current Employee

Dialexa is an incredible place to work!

Dec 15, 2021 - Principal in Dallas, TX
    Business Outlook

Pros

Great benefits, competitive pay, incredible growth opportunities. Full of extremely self-motivated people that are given the agency and freedom to do their jobs well and evolve their craft

Cons

Growing fast, a lot of pain points and bumps along the path. There is a general and intentional spirit to improve our processes but there is still the opportunity to improve upon internal processes.

2. 4.0

Great People and Life Balance but Low Pay

Dec 15, 2021 - Senior Software Engineer in Dallas, TX
    Business Outlook

Pros

The people are awesome to work with. Tons of room to grow your skills or pick up something new. Everyone is willing and eager to help anyone else. Plenty of opportunity to take ownership of parts of the project. Feel respected and trusted to do well.

Cons

The pay is below market and not competitive, although management has done some research into this. I think this is reflective in how my co-workers and friends in the DFW area are getting offers for 40-50% more than Dialexa is paying. One reason for this gap is that Dialexa does not have pay bands any more; they have equitable pay based on position. This means anyone who is a, let's say, Associate level 2 will make the same amount as any other Associate Level 2; there is little to no room for negotiation here. Your pay is your pay, and you have to hope that Dialexa offers a "market adjustment" to, at the very least, match yearly inflation. Otherwise, you're effectively making less than the year before. Also, the pay bump between levels is relatively small (~6%). To that point, even if you go up in level one year, that increase in salary starts to be eaten up by inflation. In the end, despite the great work environment (yes, it truly is a fun, energetic, and happy place to work), it becomes hard to not look at what other companies are offering their engineers and think "Why aren't I making anything near that with the great work I know I do?"

Dialexa Response

Thank you for your feedback. We agree. We love our culture and pride ourselves on our positive workplace. We continuously evaluate market salaries to remain competitive. We would love the opportunity to discuss. Please reach out to Stephanie.

3. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

I feel so lucky to be at this company!

Dec 8, 2021 - Digital Product Designer
    Business Outlook

Pros

The people here are incredible to work with! There are so many talented people that openly share their knowledge and expertise, fostering such a welcoming learning environment. There are incredible opportunities to move up quickly if you work hard!

Cons

The only con is that the company is growing FAST, so it's sometimes hard to keep up!

4. 5.0

So far, so good!

Dec 8, 2021 - Senior Quality Engineer in Dallas, TX
    Business Outlook

Pros

Excellent benefits like fully paid medical insurance options, 401k match and one month paternity leave

Cons

Wear many hats but this can be a good thing for personal development

5. 5.0

Amazing company & culture

Dec 9, 2021 - Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX
    Business Outlook

Pros

Collaborative environment and great people to work with, interesting work/ projects, learning and growth opportunities, remote working

Cons

Can't think of any at this time

6. 5.0

Sheeeesh

Jul 2, 2021 - Senior Software Engineer
    Business Outlook

Pros

The people and culture are the best things about this company. They've done an amazing job at cultivating a very unique and fun atmosphere. Compensation is about market rate for Dallas which is impressive considering its relatively small size (however they're expanding stupid fast, more on this later).

Cons

At times it can seem fairly disorganized. If you're coming from a company with more streamlined processes, it can feel a bit chaotic. However, everyone is very receptive of new ideas and they're always looking for ways to improve. And your contributions will NEVER go unnoticed.

2 people found this review helpful
  7. 5.0

Fantastic place to work!

Oct 19, 2021 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

Great Culture! Awesome employees! Smart & engaged leadership team!

Cons

No downside to working here.

Dialexa Response

Thank you for the 5.0 rating. Dialexa is proud of our culture and our people.

8. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

Best Company I have Worked For!

Feb 18, 2021 - Quality Engineering in Dallas, TX
    Business Outlook

Pros

The number one pro for Dialexa is the people. This is the smartest, most interesting, hardest working group of people I have every met and on top of that they are just fun to be with. From the summer interns to the CEO I continue to be impressed by people's passion and integrity. In addition to the people here are the pro highlights: Awesome office space, excellent coffee, stocked drink fridge, good tech equipment, leadership transparency, amazing company activities, great clients, challenging work, learning and personal development opportunities, good benefits, good vacation and plenty of room to grow your career.

Cons

In consulting there are always some more challenging projects, even in this area though Dialexa shines by supporting their people and putting them first. No cons for me so far.

2 people found this review helpful
  9. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

Great place to work with an amazing employee first culture

Feb 22, 2021 - Quality Engineer
    Business Outlook

Pros

As the title says this place has blown me away with how great the culture is. There are many perks for working for a company like Dialexa: opportunities for growth/learning, exposure to a variety of projects, and a stocked topo chico fridge. But above all of these is the culture that has been intentionally fostered by leadership and current employees.

Cons

Dialexa is growing extremely quickly and that will lead to some growing pains. So if you prefer to have a stable work environment that hardly changes, this might not be a great long-term fit for you.

10. 3.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

Leadership needs to be restructured

Mar 22, 2021 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

The culture at Dialexa is great, friendly, and collaborative.

Cons

There is a lot of favoritism, and the leadership team is nearly all men.

Dialexa Response

Thank you for your insights. As you know, open feedback and collaboration is the cornerstone of the Dialexa culture. In true Dialexa form, we will continue to focus on value to our clients and our people while supporting continuous improvement efforts. Please raise your hand and reach out to Stephanie Miller so we can develop solutions together to improve communication and address the things that matter most to our people.

Viewing 1 - 10 of 32 Reviews

Dialexa Reviews FAQs

100% of Dialexa employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated Dialexa 4.5 out of 5 for work life balance, 5 for culture and values and 4.9 for career opportunities.

According to reviews on Glassdoor, employees commonly mention the pros of working at Dialexa to be senior leadership, benefits, career development and the cons to be compensation .

Popular Careers with Dialexa Job Seekers