Diamond Consulting Reviews | Glassdoor

Full-timePart-time

3.4
Blake Diamond

Sort: PopularRatingDate

Pros
  • "Door to door sales and they teach how to mislead people and lie to them" (in 3 reviews)

• "I did not see any pros to working for this company" (in 2 reviews)

Cons
  • "Door to door daily routine when starting to but the end goal is worth the time in the field 100%" (in 9 reviews)

• "Door to door sales is no fun at all" (in 7 reviews)

1. "MARKETING CONSULTANT"

Current Employee - Marketing Consultant in Houston, TX
    Current Employee - Marketing Consultant in Houston, TX

I have been working at Diamond Consulting full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

I moved with the new expansion team to Texas and love the new opportunity. I've already began our new financial campaign with my team of 13 and we have landed more than $430K in revenue in less than a month. The company culture & support has been amazing !! Went on the company yacht to see the eclipse yesterday on Lake Travis - was amazing

Pay is great and people are even better - miss Philly and our NYC office crew - but happy to be placed in this management role

Cons

honestly after three years - I have no complaints

Advice to Management

keep expanding - I've been to 56 of our offices worldwide but we need more

I worked at Diamond Consulting full-time

Pros

NONE, THIS COMPANY IS HORRIFIC...EVERYTHING IS A LIE

Cons

They lie to you about what you are doing, how much you are getting paid, just about everything. I have absolutely nothing good to say. They will not pay what they say they will (in reality it is all commission based which they lie about). PYRAMID SCHEME AND A HALF!!

Advice to Management

STOP LYING!!!!!!

"100% SCAM"

Former Employee - Marketing Consultant in Philadelphia, PA

I worked at Diamond Consulting full-time (More than a year)

Pros

None None None None None

Cons

Definitely a pyramid scheme. The interview process you actually canvas with a 'team'. So from day one you are 'working' for free. The office isn't really an office. There's 2 rooms and no one works in them. Just for show. It's basically a door to door sales job and you work in the sketchiest parts of the city in low income areas. NOT a consulting job. Since you are out all day you must spend money outside on your lunch. You're also paying out of pocket for public transport or using your own gas in order to get to whichever area you are canvassing that day. They'll convince you afterwards for some 'team bonding' and then you end up spending more money. For what you get paid it's definitely not worth keeping this job. They'll also do 'team trainings' but essentially these skills are useless for the type of work you're actually doing. If you have a college degree avoid this place at all cost. They take advantage of post college grads looking to gain experience.

"Sales Consultant"

Former Employee - Senior Consultant in Philadelphia, PA
    Former Employee - Senior Consultant in Philadelphia, PA

I worked at Diamond Consulting full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Lies, lies, and again lies!!!! Don’t believe anything they promise you! All commission, no base salary no benefits!
    Door to door sales and they teach how to mislead people and lie to them.

Cons

By the way all the good reviews you see, the owner makes you write a review to make it seem better then what it really is....They love new graduates because they have no experience and they can take advantage of them... I can’t believe the state is allowing those people to run a business. Expect to work all day from 9-9... driving around to find potential areas to do door to door sales.

Advice to Management

How do you think you going to grow, when you lying to all these people and making fake promises to them????
    Take a look in here and check how many negative reviews you have....!!!

"Lots of hours for little pay"

Former Employee - Marketing Consultant in Philadelphia, PA

I worked at Diamond Consulting full-time (More than a year)

Pros

I did not see any pros to working for this company

Cons

Long hours with little to no pay, commission based. Working outside basically door to door sales. Had to be at the office at 7 am and did not leave until 7 pm or after. This is a total commission based job and weekend hours are required. Total pyramid scheme and scam company. A year after leaving received letter in the mail to contact a lawyer regarding the wages that were owed to their "employees". Do not work for this company unless you intend to have no life outside of work and have no money as well.

Advice to Management

Stop selling people a false dream of making millions when the entry level employees hardly make enough to feed themselves.

"Commitment is everything"

Former Employee - Marketing Consultant in Philadelphia, PA

I worked at Diamond Consulting full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

The manager: hard worker, motivator, down-to-earth, successful

The wealth of knowledge: I'm current pursuing my MBA and a lot I learned from Diamond I am able to apply to my degree program.

Cons

The hours.

Lower level employees will not have any family time.

Advice to Management

An hourly rate would help retain and motivate those with potential to reach management

"Sales Analyst"

Former Employee - Sales Analyst in Philadelphia, PA
    Former Employee - Sales Analyst in Philadelphia, PA

I worked at Diamond Consulting (Less than a year)

Pros

I didnt see any pros

Cons

They shared the office with two other "consulting" firms.

I worked at Diamond Consulting full-time

Pros

I love the atmosphere and culture at Diamond. They have a strong mentorship program and lots of networking opportunities. Coming to work every morning is very exciting!

Cons

It's a demanding role and require a lot of hard work so the hours are long but it is rewarding.

Advice to Management

Continue to focus on developing and mentoring the staff. Keep the office environment light and engaging!

Current Employee - Marketing Associate
    Current Employee - Marketing Associate

I have been working at Diamond Consulting full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

~Endless Opportunity for professional and personal development
    ~The entire staff is dedicated to helping you succeed, you aren't competing professionally with your co workers, instead, you're all working to better yourselves and each other as professionals and to drive the firm as a whole forward.
    ~The work hard play hard atmosphere is incredibly energizing and really allows you to bond with your coworkers in a way that I really don't believe any other firms I've ever worked at.
    ~Management truly cares about their staff, regardless of whose team you're on.

~If you are looking for a chance to truly grow personally and professionally and climb the ladder then this is the company for you. Especially for those with little or no experience, as long as you're willing to work hard and learn, they will give you a chance.

Cons

~Long hours
    ~Could use more team nights

Advice to Management

~I think management is going in the right direction, but I do feel as though potentially telling the staff how the campaign is doing nationwide comparatively may yield some interesting results or just boost the communication between staff and management.

10. "A little too old for all the running around."

Former Employee - Senior Marketing Consultant in Philadelphia, PA
    Former Employee - Senior Marketing Consultant in Philadelphia, PA

I worked at Diamond Consulting full-time

Pros

High energy and family environment. Always some type of music being played in every part of the office. As well as the company mixers/events

Cons

Very very very long hours. I made a lot of money but with my age it's a toll on my body. If your under 40 or body is somewhat manageable condition, you'll be fine.

Advice to Management

More then 2 team nights a week