- Arts & Design
- Customer Services & Support
- Finance & Accounting
- Human Resources
- Information Technology
- Media & Communications
- Military & Protective Services
- Product & Project Management
- Research & Science
- Retail & Food Services
- Skilled Labor & Manufacturing
- Current Employees
- United States - All Cities
- - California
- - Los Angeles, CA Area
Found 5 of over 5 reviews
- COVID-19 Related
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
- Most Recent
- Oldest First
Choose a different language and keep reading other reviews.
- English (5 reviews)
- Current Employee★★★★★RecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Fun and helpful envoirnment to work in
Not great for experienced sales
- Former Employee★★★★★RecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Great leadership, friendly and welcoming environment
Longer work hours than normal 9-5 office job
- Former Employee, more than 3 years★★★★★RecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Great people, excellent GM and GSM
None I can think of
- Former Employee, more than 1 year★★★★★RecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Freindly work enviroment due to it being a small dealer.
Management, benefits, parking, no 401kContinue reading
- Former Employee, more than 5 years★★★★★RecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
In the Sales Department the atmosphere is laid back. There are sales goals and it's quite challenging if you want to stay competitive and get paid.
Hours can be long and work can be tedious and associates can be negative.Continue reading
Diamond Honda Reviews FAQs
Diamond Honda has an overall rating of 4.3 out of 5, based on over 5 reviews left anonymously by employees. 81% of employees would recommend working at Diamond Honda to a friend and 27% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has been stable over the past 12 months.
81% of Diamond Honda employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated Diamond Honda 3.6 out of 5 for work life balance, 3.7 for culture and values and 3.6 for career opportunities.