Diamond Parking Reviews | Glassdoor

Diamond Parking Reviews

4.0
Joel Diamond

1. "very satisfactory and flexibility of it that i liked most"

Former Contractor - Parking Attendant in Seattle, WA
    Former Contractor - Parking Attendant in Seattle, WA

I worked at Diamond Parking as a contractor (More than a year)

Pros

it is most effective and responsible to work unsupervised so you can do the job right

Cons

Firstly is without any benefits and when you deal with customer that you are about to wright a citation to them

Advice to Management

be friendly

2. "The work is very easy but this is the ultimate dead end job."

Current Employee - Parking Attendaant in Long Beach, CA
    Current Employee - Parking Attendaant in Long Beach, CA

Pros

This job is very easy. You either sit in a booth all day long and collect money or you walk around giving out parking tickets. I am a student and the job is very flexible with my schedule and I am often able to study for class when I work at the booth. The wage is also above minimum wage.

Cons

There is NO possibility for advancement. There are about 20 employees at our location. We are managed by two different bosses. One is the regional manager and the other is the manager for our location. Both of these managers were hired from the outside. Several of the employees have been working the same position for 10 years. There are never any promotions, or raises (unless it is an companywide raise to stay competitive). It's a super easy job but you will never get anywhere with it.

Advice to Management

This company needs to update it's collection machines. Customers often have to put money into these archaic boxes that are outdated.

3. "Great Company"

I worked at Diamond Parking full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

Very friendly people, team spirit. Very reliable and flexible management, Union is available and growth within the company is also considered.

Cons

Layoff can be expected anytime, whenever the management loses a garage. No bonus or any charismas gifts. Good Luck with your choice.

Advice to Management

Need to automate all the parking garage ticket dispenser and cash payment system for fast and efficient service. Keep up the good work.

4. "Only Part-time Positions"

Current Employee - Accountant Staff
    Current Employee - Accountant Staff

I have been working at Diamond Parking part-time (Less than a year)

Pros

It's a great place to work for if you're leaning towards the Accounting field but it's also a great place to build experiences even if you are not leaning towards the Accounting field.
    Great & Friendly co-workers
    Flexible hours

Cons

Diamond Parking is actually a very Great company to work for BUT the only downside of it is that they only offer part time positions. So if you are looking for a Full-time position, this is not the place for you unless you only want to be working under 25 hours a week.