DietSpotlight Reviews | Glassdoor

Sort: PopularRatingDate

"Awesome company!!"

Current Employee - Sales Representative in Coral Gables, FL
    Current Employee - Sales Representative in Coral Gables, FL

Pros

Coming from the tedious realm of restaurant management, DietSpotlight has opened my eyes to how wonderful a workplace can be. The moment I stepped into the conference room for my interview, I knew DietSpotlight was a company that cared about its employees. I've been here for 5 months and have no intention of looking back. It's only forward from here, as I can see myself growing with this thriving company. My hard work is regularly praised by leadership. They also provide friendly criticism and weekly performance reviews to help mold me into the best version of myself. Ambition, creativity, and entrepreneurship flow through our beautiful office in Coral Gables, and I plan on soaking in as much of it as I can. Here's a few other elements that make working for DietSpotlight an awesome experience: health/dental/vision packages that are completely covered; federal holidays off and paid for; sufficient paid vacation time; a solid commission structure within my department; the ability to work remotely from home; lunch is paid for 3 times out of the week. I'm truly excited for my future with DietSpotlight.

Cons

There's really nothing negative to say about the company.

2. "Best job I've held yet!"

Current Employee - Sales Representative
    Current Employee - Sales Representative

I have been working at DietSpotlight full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Overall a great place to work for, a very positive work environment. Everyone who works here is very courteous and helpful. I genuinely enjoy coming to work every day. The CEO is a great guy and is very open to all suggestions and feedback. He really takes the time to get to know his employees and build genuine relationships with them. Beautiful building with a great view right in the middle of the business district in Coral Gables. Theres a kitchen in the office always filled with complementary beverages and snacks. There is also a bunch of great restaurants and lunch options within a walking distance. Great pay and generous commission structure where you are given the opportunity to make great money if you put in the work.

Cons

Traffic in the area can get very hectic during rush hour.

3. "AMAZING JOB!"

Current Employee - Customer Service and Sales Representative in Coral Gables, FL

I have been working at DietSpotlight full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

- Positive work enviroment
    - plenty of room for growth
    - beautiful office location
    - health coverage
    - generous commission program
    - in office kitchen and break room (they also provide you with yummy healthy snacks)
    - weekends off!

Cons

- The one and only con would be fussy customers which you will find within any customer service position (cant make everyone happy:( but we try! )

4. "Great company, great environment, great people!"

Current Employee - Customer Service Manager in Coral Gables, FL
    Current Employee - Customer Service Manager in Coral Gables, FL

I have been working at DietSpotlight full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

Dietspotlight is a great company to work for, they are constantly making changes and enhancements for the benefit of their employees and the growth of the company. I've enjoyed coming to work for the past 4 years, I feel appreciated by management and the rest of the employees are very kind. Being in a company that is quickly growing has been a great place to grow in my career.

Cons

There really aren't much cons at all, it's been the best work place I have experienced so far.

Advice to Management

Continue to treating employees with respect and providing great opportunity for success.

5. "Amazing Company to Work For"

Current Employee - Public Relations in Coral Gables, FL
    Current Employee - Public Relations in Coral Gables, FL

I have been working at DietSpotlight full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

DietSpotlight has given me the opportunity to explore my career and fall in love with it. The people who work at the company are so kind, you feel right at home. The learning curve is so steep, and motivational talks are inspiring. With all the different projects going on, you grasp what you learn in school in four years in just a few fleeting months. It's honestly been an amazing experience working with the team.

Cons

The office has an beautiful panoramic view of Miami, but when the sun is out around 3 pm your face will melt. Good thing for the blinds! And it's awfully cold in the mornings, so be sure to bring a sweater.

Advice to Management

None at all. It's great that the company is thriving and hiring; thrilled to be apart of the DietSpotlight team!