DietSpotlight Reviews | Glassdoor

DietSpotlight Reviews

Updated August 12, 2017

Sort: PopularRatingDate

1. "AMAZING JOB!"

Current Employee - Customer Service and Sales Representative in Coral Gables, FL

I have been working at DietSpotlight full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

- Positive work enviroment
    - plenty of room for growth
    - beautiful office location
    - health coverage
    - generous commission program
    - in office kitchen and break room (they also provide you with yummy healthy snacks)
    - weekends off!

Cons

- The one and only con would be fussy customers which you will find within any customer service position (cant make everyone happy:( but we try! )

2. "Great company, great environment, great people!"

Current Employee - Customer Service Manager in Coral Gables, FL
    Current Employee - Customer Service Manager in Coral Gables, FL

I have been working at DietSpotlight full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

Dietspotlight is a great company to work for, they are constantly making changes and enhancements for the benefit of their employees and the growth of the company. I've enjoyed coming to work for the past 4 years, I feel appreciated by management and the rest of the employees are very kind. Being in a company that is quickly growing has been a great place to grow in my career.

Cons

There really aren't much cons at all, it's been the best work place I have experienced so far.

Advice to Management

Continue to treating employees with respect and providing great opportunity for success.

3. "Amazing Company to Work For"

Current Employee - Public Relations in Coral Gables, FL
    Current Employee - Public Relations in Coral Gables, FL

I have been working at DietSpotlight full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

DietSpotlight has given me the opportunity to explore my career and fall in love with it. The people who work at the company are so kind, you feel right at home. The learning curve is so steep, and motivational talks are inspiring. With all the different projects going on, you grasp what you learn in school in four years in just a few fleeting months. It's honestly been an amazing experience working with the team.

Cons

The office has an beautiful panoramic view of Miami, but when the sun is out around 3 pm your face will melt. Good thing for the blinds! And it's awfully cold in the mornings, so be sure to bring a sweater.

Advice to Management

None at all. It's great that the company is thriving and hiring; thrilled to be apart of the DietSpotlight team!

4. "Awesome people to work with!"

Current Contractor - Anonymous Contractor
    Current Contractor - Anonymous Contractor

I have been working at DietSpotlight as a contractor

Pros

The entire team at Diet Spotlight is amazing to work with. Most importantly, they never make you feel like a vendor but more of a team member on their side. Feedback on all projects have been quick and they have been very reasonable with expectations and scope changes. Cannot recommend enough.

Cons

I Haven't been able to think of any yet! But if something comes up, I will update my review. Until then ...