DietSpotlight Reviews | Glassdoor

DietSpotlight Reviews

Sort: PopularRatingDate

1. "Best Place to work!"

I have been working at DietSpotlight full-time

Pros

Staff, Management, room for growth, great work environment.

Cons

None I know of

2. "Best Place to Work!"

Current Employee - Digital Content Coordinator in Miami, FL
    Current Employee - Digital Content Coordinator in Miami, FL

I have been working at DietSpotlight full-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

When you go into work, there's a positive vibe as soon as you hit the door. The team works hard and values input from everyone. There's always a feeling of "we can accomplish anything when we work together."

Cons

There is no downside of working for Dietspotlight.

3. "Customer Care Lead"

Current Employee - Customer Care Lead
    Current Employee - Customer Care Lead

I have been working at DietSpotlight full-time

Pros

Staff extremely familiar and friendly, I personally enjoy coming to work everyday. My team is out of this world!! could not ask for a better company to give me the tools to build my career the way I always wanted to. Would not trade this place for anything!!

Cons

Honestly... None!! Can't wait to come in everyday and find options to stay after my shift if needed.

4. "Phenomenal Company"

Current Employee - Customer Service Representative in Coral Gables, FL
    Current Employee - Customer Service Representative in Coral Gables, FL

I have been working at DietSpotlight full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Great work, awesome environment, lots of opportunity.

Cons

No cons I can think of.

5. "8 Years and Counting"

Current Employee - Senior Content Strategist
    Current Employee - Senior Content Strategist

I have been working at DietSpotlight full-time (More than 8 years)

Pros

Over the past 8 years, I've had the pleasure of working with a team of men and women with true vision. This is not like a traditional company - you have freedom to be creative with brainstorming sessions and a true connection with everyone on the team. I am one of the lucky people who LOVES coming to work every morning.

Cons

So many amazing visions and so little time.

"Truly Awesome Workplace"

Current Employee - Customer Service Representative in Miami, FL
    Current Employee - Customer Service Representative in Miami, FL

I have been working at DietSpotlight full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

The people and environment are so welcoming. Coming in everyday is something I look forward to. I love the amount of responsibility and freedom we are given to show how good our own problem solving abilities are. All the higher ups, from the Customer Service supervisor to the CEO, are some of the best leaders I've had the pleasure of working with. My job is the best!

Cons

Working in customer service is taxing. Learning to not take things too personally from customers is one one the best yet hardest lessons to learn.

Advice to Management

No advice. Just a big thank you. This last year has been a great year and it wouldn't have been quite as good without you all.

"Awesome company!!"

Current Employee - Sales Representative in Coral Gables, FL
    Current Employee - Sales Representative in Coral Gables, FL

Pros

Coming from the tedious realm of restaurant management, DietSpotlight has opened my eyes to how wonderful a workplace can be. The moment I stepped into the conference room for my interview, I knew DietSpotlight was a company that cared about its employees. I've been here for 5 months and have no intention of looking back. It's only forward from here, as I can see myself growing with this thriving company. My hard work is regularly praised by leadership. They also provide friendly criticism and weekly performance reviews to help mold me into the best version of myself. Ambition, creativity, and entrepreneurship flow through our beautiful office in Coral Gables, and I plan on soaking in as much of it as I can. Here's a few other elements that make working for DietSpotlight an awesome experience: health/dental/vision packages that are completely covered; federal holidays off and paid for; sufficient paid vacation time; a solid commission structure within my department; the ability to work remotely from home; lunch is paid for 3 times out of the week. I'm truly excited for my future with DietSpotlight.

Cons

There's really nothing negative to say about the company.

8. "Best job I've held yet!"

Current Employee - Sales Representative
    Current Employee - Sales Representative

I have been working at DietSpotlight full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Overall a great place to work for, a very positive work environment. Everyone who works here is very courteous and helpful. I genuinely enjoy coming to work every day. The CEO is a great guy and is very open to all suggestions and feedback. He really takes the time to get to know his employees and build genuine relationships with them. Beautiful building with a great view right in the middle of the business district in Coral Gables. Theres a kitchen in the office always filled with complementary beverages and snacks. There is also a bunch of great restaurants and lunch options within a walking distance. Great pay and generous commission structure where you are given the opportunity to make great money if you put in the work.

Cons

Traffic in the area can get very hectic during rush hour.

9. "AMAZING JOB!"

Current Employee - Customer Service and Sales Representative in Coral Gables, FL

I have been working at DietSpotlight full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

- Positive work enviroment
    - plenty of room for growth
    - beautiful office location
    - health coverage
    - generous commission program
    - in office kitchen and break room (they also provide you with yummy healthy snacks)
    - weekends off!

Cons

- The one and only con would be fussy customers which you will find within any customer service position (cant make everyone happy:( but we try! )

10. "Great company, great environment, great people!"

Current Employee - Customer Service Manager in Coral Gables, FL
    Current Employee - Customer Service Manager in Coral Gables, FL

I have been working at DietSpotlight full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

Dietspotlight is a great company to work for, they are constantly making changes and enhancements for the benefit of their employees and the growth of the company. I've enjoyed coming to work for the past 4 years, I feel appreciated by management and the rest of the employees are very kind. Being in a company that is quickly growing has been a great place to grow in my career.

Cons

There really aren't much cons at all, it's been the best work place I have experienced so far.

Advice to Management

Continue to treating employees with respect and providing great opportunity for success.