DietSpotlight Sales Representative Reviews | Glassdoor

Sort: PopularRatingDate

"Awesome company!!"

Current Employee - Sales Representative in Coral Gables, FL
    Current Employee - Sales Representative in Coral Gables, FL

Pros

Coming from the tedious realm of restaurant management, DietSpotlight has opened my eyes to how wonderful a workplace can be. The moment I stepped into the conference room for my interview, I knew DietSpotlight was a company that cared about its employees. I've been here for 5 months and have no intention of looking back. It's only forward from here, as I can see myself growing with this thriving company. My hard work is regularly praised by leadership. They also provide friendly criticism and weekly performance reviews to help mold me into the best version of myself. Ambition, creativity, and entrepreneurship flow through our beautiful office in Coral Gables, and I plan on soaking in as much of it as I can. Here's a few other elements that make working for DietSpotlight an awesome experience: health/dental/vision packages that are completely covered; federal holidays off and paid for; sufficient paid vacation time; a solid commission structure within my department; the ability to work remotely from home; lunch is paid for 3 times out of the week. I'm truly excited for my future with DietSpotlight.

Cons

There's really nothing negative to say about the company.

2. "Best job I've held yet!"

Current Employee - Sales Representative
    Current Employee - Sales Representative

I have been working at DietSpotlight full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Overall a great place to work for, a very positive work environment. Everyone who works here is very courteous and helpful. I genuinely enjoy coming to work every day. The CEO is a great guy and is very open to all suggestions and feedback. He really takes the time to get to know his employees and build genuine relationships with them. Beautiful building with a great view right in the middle of the business district in Coral Gables. Theres a kitchen in the office always filled with complementary beverages and snacks. There is also a bunch of great restaurants and lunch options within a walking distance. Great pay and generous commission structure where you are given the opportunity to make great money if you put in the work.

Cons

Traffic in the area can get very hectic during rush hour.

3. "AMAZING JOB!"

Current Employee - Customer Service and Sales Representative in Coral Gables, FL

I have been working at DietSpotlight full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

- Positive work enviroment
    - plenty of room for growth
    - beautiful office location
    - health coverage
    - generous commission program
    - in office kitchen and break room (they also provide you with yummy healthy snacks)
    - weekends off!

Cons

- The one and only con would be fussy customers which you will find within any customer service position (cant make everyone happy:( but we try! )