- Arts & Design
- Customer Services & Support
- Finance & Accounting
- Human Resources
- Information Technology
- Media & Communications
- Military & Protective Services
- Product & Project Management
- Research & Science
- Retail & Food Services
- Skilled Labor & Manufacturing
- Current Employees
- United States - All Cities
- - Delaware
- - Philadelphia, PA Area
- - Wilmington, DE
- - Pennsylvania
- - Allentown, PA Area
- - Allentown, PA
- - Erie, PA Area
- - Erie, PA
- - Illinois
- - Chicago, IL Area
- - Chicago, IL
- - Mount Vernon, IL Area
- - Mount Vernon, IL
- - Texas
- - Houston, TX Area
- - Houston, TX
- - Virginia
- - Richmond, VA Area
- - Richmond, VA
- - Chesterfield, VA
- - Washington, DC Area
- - Hyattsville, MD
- - Arlington, VA
- - Alexandria, VA
- - Maryland
- - Baltimore, MD Area
- - Baltimore, MD
- - Missouri
- - St. Louis, MO Area
- - Saint Louis, MO
- - Florida
- - Pensacola, FL Area
- - Pensacola, FL
- - Kentucky
- - Corbin, KY Area
- - Corbin, KY
- - New Jersey
- - Trenton, NJ Area
- - Trenton, NJ
- - New York State
- - New York City, NY Area
- - Brooklyn, NY
- - Bronx, NY
- - Tennessee
- - Georgia
- - Atlanta, GA Area
- - Atlanta, GA
- - California
- - Riverside, CA Area
- - Loma Linda, CA
- - Los Angeles, CA Area
- - Los Angeles, CA
- - Ohio
- - Cleveland, OH Area
- - Cleveland, OH
- - Columbus, OH Area
- - Columbus, OH
Found 57 of over 57 reviews
- COVID-19 Related
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
- Most Recent
- Oldest First
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
- "no benefits" (in 4 reviews)
- Former Contractor, less than 1 year★★★★★Oct 24, 2022 - Registered DietitianRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
- Great pay (includes additional travel pay) - Great way to get experience in a variety of settings - Opportunity to travel to different cities and states
- May be the only dietitian in the facility (can be intimidating as a new RD)
Thank you for this review! Make sure you use your $50 CPEU credit to help boost your confidence in any new areas.
- Current Employee, more than 8 years★★★★★Sep 25, 2022 - Clinical Dietitian in Baltimore, MDRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Flexible hours and very supportive staff
Needs To provide biweekly CEOs for the clinical staff.Continue reading
Thank you for this five-star review and your feedback, we appreciate it! If you have questions about our CEO, or possibly our CPEU offerings, please reach out to your dedicated Regional Account Manager.
- Current Employee, more than 1 year★★★★★Aug 18, 2022 - Registered DietitianRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Flexible schedule, multiple options, W2 employee
Benefits are based on age and costlyContinue reading
Thank you for this review and feedback about the benefits. We're so excited to be able to offer benefits for the first time this year. Because of our size, we are classified in a different market and don't have as much flexibility in our pricing structure. It is what is assigned to us by United Healthcare. DOD pays 50% of the cost of the medical benefits for all of our employees, regardless of age.
- Former Employee★★★★★Sep 19, 2022 - DietitianRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Flexible hours and decent pay.
Poor communication and lack of support.Continue reading
- Current Employee, less than 1 year★★★★★Jul 26, 2022 - Clinical Registered DietitianRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
They really take care of you here; they really accommodate to what I look for in a contract. The onboarding process is so straightforward and organized, and so is the time sheet. The overall vibe is just positive .
No cons identified so far. I guess you could say not having a permanent contract is a con if you want stability, but then again that is just a part of being a travelling healthcare professional. To my knowledge so far, DOD is prompted to find you new contracts.
What kind feedback! Thank you so much for this review!
- Former Temporary Employee★★★★★Jun 26, 2022 - Registered Dietitian NutritionistRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Fair wages Friendly, approachable and professional staff Vets sites very well Responds quickly to inquiries Resolves issues swiftly Checks on you periodically during assignments Fast on-boarding Self-study training provided via monthly stipend
May be a 4-5 week delay in first payment Will favor placement of one dietitian over the other for desirable assignments No guarentees in placement after the first assignment Will have a sign a non-competeContinue reading
Hi there, thanks so much for taking time to leave us a review, we read them all and value the feedback! You’re right that consistency can be a challenge in consulting. With a company name that includes “on demand,” it’s typical that our jobs fill quickly. We hope our competitive pay rates help offset the unpredictable nature of the work, and hope we get to work with you again soon!
- Current Temporary Employee★★★★★May 10, 2022 - Clinical DietitianRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
good pay, friendly staff, and flexibility.
have to travel from place to place.
Thank you for leaving us a review!
- Former Temporary Employee★★★★★May 5, 2022 - Clinical DietitianRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Steady work at different hospitals
No benefits. Worked like 1099 but got W-2.
Hi, thanks for taking the time to leave us a review! We wanted to make sure you knew that we actually do offer a full benefits package. This is new for 2022. You can find some general information here: https://dietitiansondemand.com/benefits-package-now-offered-for-dietitians-on-demand-employees/. And if you're still on assignment, please reach out to your Regional Account Manager for more details.
- Current Contractor, less than 1 year★★★★★Apr 13, 2022 - Consultant DietitianRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Flexible hours and good pay. Recently began offering benefits. Good support and resources available including free CEUs.
Hard to find consistent contracts. Hours can vary. 401k only offered once you work 1000 hours
Thanks for taking time to leave us a review, we appreciate it!
- Current Contractor, more than 1 year★★★★★Mar 22, 2022 - Anonymous ContractorRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Control of schedule Transparency Competitive pay Great support
Can be hard to find contracts based on location Contract start date may change with little notice
Thanks so much for leaving us a review, we see each review and appreciate your feedback.
Dietitians On Demand Reviews FAQs
Dietitians On Demand has an overall rating of 4.6 out of 5, based on over 57 reviews left anonymously by employees. 93% of employees would recommend working at Dietitians On Demand to a friend and 86% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has decreased by -4% over the last 12 months.
93% of Dietitians On Demand employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated Dietitians On Demand 4.9 out of 5 for work life balance, 4.9 for culture and values and 4.7 for career opportunities.