Cover image for Dietitians On Demand

Dietitians On Demand President Ryan Davis
Ryan Davis

Top Review Highlights by Sentiment

Pros
Cons
Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.
  1. 5.0
    Former Contractor, less than 1 year

Great experience

Oct 24, 2022 - Registered Dietitian
    Business Outlook

Pros

- Great pay (includes additional travel pay) - Great way to get experience in a variety of settings - Opportunity to travel to different cities and states

Cons

- May be the only dietitian in the facility (can be intimidating as a new RD)

Director of Marketing

Thank you for this review! Make sure you use your $50 CPEU credit to help boost your confidence in any new areas.

2. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 8 years

Best Company to for and with

Sep 25, 2022 - Clinical Dietitian in Baltimore, MD
    Business Outlook

Pros

Flexible hours and very supportive staff

Cons

Needs To provide biweekly CEOs for the clinical staff.

Director of Marketing

Thank you for this five-star review and your feedback, we appreciate it! If you have questions about our CEO, or possibly our CPEU offerings, please reach out to your dedicated Regional Account Manager.

3. Join the Dietitians On Demand team
    See Our Latest Jobs
  4. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

Company is growing!

Aug 18, 2022 - Registered Dietitian
    Business Outlook

Pros

Flexible schedule, multiple options, W2 employee

Cons

Benefits are based on age and costly

Director of Marketing

Thank you for this review and feedback about the benefits. We're so excited to be able to offer benefits for the first time this year. Because of our size, we are classified in a different market and don't have as much flexibility in our pricing structure. It is what is assigned to us by United Healthcare. DOD pays 50% of the cost of the medical benefits for all of our employees, regardless of age.

5. 1.0
    Former Employee

Terrible Company

Sep 19, 2022 - Dietitian
    Business Outlook

Pros

Flexible hours and decent pay.

Cons

Poor communication and lack of support.

6. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

I LOVE WORKING HERE

Jul 26, 2022 - Clinical Registered Dietitian
    Business Outlook

Pros

They really take care of you here; they really accommodate to what I look for in a contract. The onboarding process is so straightforward and organized, and so is the time sheet. The overall vibe is just positive .

Cons

No cons identified so far. I guess you could say not having a permanent contract is a con if you want stability, but then again that is just a part of being a travelling healthcare professional. To my knowledge so far, DOD is prompted to find you new contracts.

Director of Marketing

What kind feedback! Thank you so much for this review!

7. 4.0
    Former Temporary Employee

Great Agency But Not Dependable

Jun 26, 2022 - Registered Dietitian Nutritionist
    Business Outlook

Pros

Fair wages Friendly, approachable and professional staff Vets sites very well Responds quickly to inquiries Resolves issues swiftly Checks on you periodically during assignments Fast on-boarding Self-study training provided via monthly stipend

Cons

May be a 4-5 week delay in first payment Will favor placement of one dietitian over the other for desirable assignments No guarentees in placement after the first assignment Will have a sign a non-compete

Director of Marketing

Hi there, thanks so much for taking time to leave us a review, we read them all and value the feedback! You’re right that consistency can be a challenge in consulting. With a company name that includes “on demand,” it’s typical that our jobs fill quickly. We hope our competitive pay rates help offset the unpredictable nature of the work, and hope we get to work with you again soon!

8. 4.0
    Current Temporary Employee

Great

May 10, 2022 - Clinical Dietitian
    Business Outlook

Pros

good pay, friendly staff, and flexibility.

Cons

have to travel from place to place.

Director of Marketing

Thank you for leaving us a review!

9. 4.0
    Former Temporary Employee

Great start

May 5, 2022 - Clinical Dietitian
    Business Outlook

Pros

Steady work at different hospitals

Cons

No benefits. Worked like 1099 but got W-2.

Director of Marketing

Hi, thanks for taking the time to leave us a review! We wanted to make sure you knew that we actually do offer a full benefits package. This is new for 2022. You can find some general information here: https://dietitiansondemand.com/benefits-package-now-offered-for-dietitians-on-demand-employees/. And if you're still on assignment, please reach out to your Regional Account Manager for more details.

10. 5.0
    Current Contractor, less than 1 year

Flexible hours/good pay

Apr 13, 2022 - Consultant Dietitian
    Business Outlook

Pros

Flexible hours and good pay. Recently began offering benefits. Good support and resources available including free CEUs.

Cons

Hard to find consistent contracts. Hours can vary. 401k only offered once you work 1000 hours

Director of Marketing

Thanks for taking time to leave us a review, we appreciate it!

11. 5.0
    Current Contractor, more than 1 year

Great Place to Work

Mar 22, 2022 - Anonymous Contractor
    Business Outlook

Pros

Control of schedule Transparency Competitive pay Great support

Cons

Can be hard to find contracts based on location Contract start date may change with little notice

Director of Marketing

Thanks so much for leaving us a review, we see each review and appreciate your feedback.

Viewing 1 - 10 of 57 Reviews
</>Embed

Dietitians On Demand Reviews FAQs

Dietitians On Demand has an overall rating of 4.6 out of 5, based on over 57 reviews left anonymously by employees. 93% of employees would recommend working at Dietitians On Demand to a friend and 86% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has decreased by -4% over the last 12 months.

According to anonymously submitted Glassdoor reviews, Dietitians On Demand employees rate their compensation and benefits as 4.4 out of 5. Find out more about salaries and benefits at Dietitians On Demand. This rating has decreased by -1% over the last 12 months.

93% of Dietitians On Demand employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated Dietitians On Demand 4.9 out of 5 for work life balance, 4.9 for culture and values and 4.7 for career opportunities.

According to reviews on Glassdoor, employees commonly mention the pros of working at Dietitians On Demand to be culture, coworkers, career development and the cons to be workplace, benefits.

Work at Dietitians On Demand? Share Your Experiences

Dietitians On Demand logo

Reviews by Job Title

Dietitians On Demand Photos

+ Add Photo
Dietitians On Demand photo of: Our Mission and Vision Statements drive everything we do at Dietitians On Demand.
Dietitians On Demand photo of: We love our dietitians so much we created a canvas and hung it on the wall at the office.
Dietitians On Demand photo of: The "Ten Club" wall at our office headquarters honors those who have worked for Dietitians On Demand for 10 or more years. We add new names annually.
Dietitians On Demand photo of: We attend FNCE every year. In 2018 we were a hit with these fun talk bubbles.
Dietitians On Demand photo of: At FNCE we hosted a happy hour for dietitians who worked for us the past year. It was a blast and so great to meet our consultants face-to-face.
Dietitians On Demand photo of: Dietitians On Demand stays involved with the local community, including packing and distributing groceries at Peter Paul Development Center.

Expert Career Advice

How to Negotiate Your Salary

A Guide to Negotiating the Salary You Deserve

How to Write a Resume

Write a Resume Recruiters Can't Resist

Glassdoor has 57 Dietitians On Demand reviews submitted anonymously by Dietitians On Demand employees. Read employee reviews and ratings on Glassdoor to decide if Dietitians On Demand is right for you.