KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

Digital Air Strike Reviews

Updated Dec 13, 2021

Found 168 of over 171 reviews

3.9
Digital Air Strike CEO Alexi Venneri (no image)
Alexi Venneri
Pros
  • "Well not me at Digital Air Strike(in 26 reviews)

• "Energetic and fun work environment(in 8 reviews)

• Cons
  • "It's cliche to say that a workplace is "fast paced", but we really are(in 14 reviews)

• "If you have the right mentality when you come to work everyday you wont experience any "CONS" working for Digital Air Strike(in 8 reviews)

• More Pros and Cons
    Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.

The latest conversations about Advertising

3,033

254 Comments

Join the conversation on

Ratings by Demographics

This rating reflects the overall rating of Digital Air Strike and is not affected by filters.

Want more demographic options?
    1. 5.0
      Current Employee, more than 1 year

Great place to work with fun culture!

Sep 27, 2021 - Senior Communications Manager
      Business Outlook

Pros

Digital Air Strike has a fast-paced working environment with lots of career growth opportunities. The company has a fun culture with lots of on-site and off-site team-building activities and monthly non-profit giving back opportunities. DAS provides many opportunities to recognize employees going above and beyond, with those employees receiving cash awards in their paychecks and an award for their desk. The annual President's Club trip is available for all employees to either win or earn their way to attend. The trips have been cruises, all-inclusive resort weekends in Mexico, and a weeklong trip to London and Paris! Many employees have worked for the company for years. DAS rewards loyalty through extra days off, electronic gifts and paid benefits. The company also provides full benefits at a cost you can't beat for the employee. Digital Air Strike provides too many perks to name!

Cons

If you don't like working hard, this place is not for you. You can't just skate by. Digital Air Strike likes employees to think like an owner, not just be a follower with nothing to add to the job. Digital Air Strike employees work hard, but they play hard too.

2. 5.0
      Current Employee, more than 3 years

Nice

Dec 13, 2021 - Anonymous Employee in Scottsdale, AZ
      Business Outlook

Pros

Nice benefits and positive work culture

Cons

Pay is very low for employees

3. 4.0
      Former Employee, more than 3 years

Decent place to work out of college

Dec 2, 2021 - Digital Specialist
      Business Outlook

Pros

Good place to start out of college to learn new skills. People are friendly and fun work culture if you’re into it to get involved and meet coworkers. Overtime offered a lot since we were always short which was good pay! Direct manager was very supportive and an amazing manager in my opinion! Office is in a great location with free parking. WIT awards were great to recognize people going above and beyond their daily duties and received $500. Parties are fun and well thought out!

Cons

Our department was always running short and hiring extra people would have helped with this an alleviated stress on everyone. Pay is not very competitive in my opinion. Used to work four 9 hour shifts and one 4 on Friday’s before the pandemic. Definitely enticed me to stay with the company as it allowed me to travel on the weekends or take PTO and not have to take a full day. Maybe consider bringing that back! Nothing super negative about my experience but the KPI’s were a little demanding. You were expected perfection and if you made one mistake it could mean throwing your progression off. Mistakes happen and no one is perfect so maybe restructuring that to 2 mistakes instead of one would help with stress. Again nothing major, just little things.

4. 2.0
      Former Employee, more than 1 year

Over promise and under deliver on all things related to your initial hire contract

Aug 31, 2021 - Sales Representative in Scottsdale, AZ
      Business Outlook

Pros

Fun environment that love to party (around the clock). Pay is good until they see how much your earning based on sales and reconfigure the pay plan for the sales floor.

Cons

If there was an illustration of "Mid-life Crisis Couple" meets "Nobody will know were too old to be millennials" then you would know exactly what and how DAS is like to work for because you would be starting at the CEO/, VP and their Sales Managers.

4 people found this review helpful
    5. 2.0
      Former Employee, more than 1 year

Reputation Management is Stale

Sep 2, 2021 - Sales in Scottsdale, AZ
      Business Outlook

Pros

DAS plays good music at work.

Cons

“Core” is a stale product and not viewed highly anymore at the dealership.

6. 5.0
      Current Employee, more than 1 year

Try to find a better place to work.... you won't!

Apr 12, 2021 - Director in Scottsdale, AZ
      Business Outlook

Pros

This company cares. They care about you, your family and their clients! They are consistently looking for ways to improve not only our products and services... but also the work environment as well! How many other companies grew rapidly and efficiently during a pandemic?! DAS goes above and beyond with their amazing benefits, inclusive culture and super fun atmosphere!

Cons

Honestly, there really aren't many at all! Keep rocking!

Co-Founder and CEO

Thank you for the great review. I appreciate your feedback and understanding that we are always looking for new ways to help our clients and our employees. Please continue to share your thoughts - - my door is always open, or please share during my monthly lunches and happy hours with new employees and those celebrating work anniversaries.

7. 5.0
      Current Employee, more than 8 years

Opportunities to grow!

Apr 9, 2021 - Anonymous Employee in Scottsdale, AZ
      Business Outlook

Pros

This company will really invest in your growth. Every company meeting (which is at least monthly) they go over so many promotions and lateral career moves. The company has also made a huge investment for the entire leadership team's development by providing a development coaching program. The results for our leaders have been amazing and we're all feeling the positive impact on top of our already great culture. The company has made several acquisitions this year and we're all really excited to drive some amazing results. The benefits and extra perks here are amazing including everyone having a chance to go on the annual President's Club trip. This year was Puerta Vallarta and next year Hawaii!!

Cons

We put a lot of irons in the fire at the same time to see what works. We change direction frequently. We call this being nimble and adaptable - others I've heard call this being disorganized. Either way, if you're looking for a place to just come in and do the same thing every day because that's how you've always done it, well, this is not the place for you. People that are focused on achieving results and bringing solutions on how to do that better, faster, cheaper will be recognized at DAS!

Co-Founder and CEO

Thank you for your feedback. We strive to ensure the success of all employees through on-going training and development and reward team members with monthly events and yes - our President's Club trip. Here's an update: Our next President's Club trip is to London and Paris! Please continue to share your feedback and ideas with me - - my door is always open!

8. 1.0
      Former Employee, less than 1 year

Toxic workplace WARNING

Feb 26, 2021 - Customer Service in Scottsdale, AZ
      Business Outlook

Pros

The benefits are pretty good. Not worth the trouble.

Cons

Everyone is quick to hand off responsibility to others and have expectations to get things turned around super quick. The desperation to keep clients is clear while they go on and on about how incredible the company is and what they do and how no one else can do it! And they buy into that. They will constantly over promise and get a client any way they can then executives wonder why things can’t be deliver and lose money (according to their own info!) and then start to investigate the bottlenecks and blame the people that have been scapegoated to do the million things that keep piling and blame you for not getting it done by end of day. At the top you have bullies who have management so afraid their heads spin, and too busy somehow that their work is saying ‘yes, right away!’ Instead of ‘maybe we can come up with a plan instead of randomly doing things that we will waste time on and just trash later.’ When they don’t like something they trash talk it, and like good boys and girls not realizing how gaslit they become, just shout and scream how incredible things are. And anyone with even an inch of professionalism or skill leave within a few months. The propaganda and manipulation is non-stop, no accountability, people trash talk other co-workers to clients, and no one stops to ask, ‘maybe this is NOT okay.’ But they’ll pay anything to get a survey to mention how they are a great place to work! Anything to convince anyone that things are going well.

14 people found this review helpful

Co-Founder and CEO

This review is confusing to us as we do not have a “customer service” role in our company nor have we ever lost money, being a continually profitable organization for the past 8 years without any lapse. Nothing in this review seems even remotely accurate and it rather seems like a competitor creating generic and hostile content for their own benefit. We will be reporting this review for investigation and removal. Our corporate culture never tolerates any of the behaviors you mention including our first rule of “no jerks” - which we had since the our company formation and have continued to follow. I would personally never stand for anything you mention (including no one can ever pay anyone to win a workplace award, that’s not even possible). The vast amount of inaccurate information clearly says more about how unhappy our competitors must be especially if they are resorting to this type of behavior instead of trying to improve their service to their customers. Whomever you are I sincerely hope you find a better, more positive use of your time so you can focus on solutions and opportunities instead of spreading false negativity. My contact information is on our website if you would like to reach out to me as I would welcome a call to help you in whatever challenges you are personally facing.

9. 2.0
      Former Employee, more than 10 years

IDK

Jan 6, 2021 - Paid Search Specialist in Scottsdale, AZ
      Business Outlook

Pros

They pay you on time.

Cons

What they pay you for your work.

10. 4.0
      Current Employee

Great Culture

Dec 1, 2020 - Digital Marketing Specialist in Scottsdale, AZ
      Business Outlook

Pros

DAS has a great culture and the Digital Specialist work it nice

Cons

Don't learn any Paid Ads or Analytics in this position

1 person found this review helpful

Co-Founder and CEO

Thank you for taking a moment to share your feedback. I love to see that you're connecting with our culture and team! It sounds like we need to do a refresher on communicating the cross-training initiatives we rolled out in September where we shared a new program for team members to learn about other roles and get training on new skills even while they remain in their current role. Several of your colleagues are currently working through or have already completed Google Analytics and Facebook Blueprint training. I would personally love to talk with you about your career goals and make sure we are working together toward them so you can expand training and your skills relating to media and analytics.

Viewing 1 - 10 of 168 Reviews

Digital Air Strike Reviews FAQs

79% of Digital Air Strike employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated Digital Air Strike 4.4 out of 5 for work life balance, 4.1 for culture and values and 4 for career opportunities.

According to reviews on Glassdoor, employees commonly mention the pros of working at Digital Air Strike to be management, benefits, career development and the cons to be compensation, senior leadership.

Popular Careers with Digital Air Strike Job Seekers