Digital Air Strike Reviews | Glassdoor

Full-time Part-time

3.7
Rating Trends Rating Trends
Alexi Venneri

Pros
  • Really fun and positive work environment (in 5 reviews)

• Digital Air strike has a ton to offer including great benefits, great leadership, and just a fun place to work (in 4 reviews)

Cons
  • Upper management manages from their ivory towers with no real connection to the day-to-day operations (in 16 reviews)

• The management ask the employees to go and give positive reviews (in 4 reviews)

1. Featured Review

"Great Company to Work for!"

Current Employee - Client Success Team Lead in Scottsdale, AZ
    Current Employee - Client Success Team Lead in Scottsdale, AZ

I have been working at Digital Air Strike full-time

Pros

I've been working for this company for over four years, and one thing that I can say for sure is that they take care of the people who put in the time and hard work. I've been promoted on four separate occasions, and it feels great to be rewarded for my efforts.

Another huge plus here is that the culture is easy to fit in to, and is fun and outgoing. Between happy hour outings, sport teams, and the countless events we take part in and parties we host, it is evident that "work hard, play hard" truly is our mantra here. Couldn't imagine a better place to work!

Cons

The office space can be loud at times.

Advice to Management

Keep doing what you're doing!

"Awesome place to work as long as you are ready to hustle and grind!"

Former Employee - Inside Sales Executive in Scottsdale, AZ
    Former Employee - Inside Sales Executive in Scottsdale, AZ

I worked at Digital Air Strike full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Hours are great, if you work hard for it there is awesome commission here. They take care of their sales reps for sure. Sales contests, bonuses, Good Benefits, upbeat, fun culture makes you feel apart of a family. The owners and managers were all great along with fellow co-workers, free lunch Friday's, snacks, volunteer opportunities like toy drives, can food drives etc. If you put in the work here you will see the reward.

Cons

Not much room for growth. This is sales, its the cold call grind. In this role you gotta have super thick skin to get through to GM's of auto dealerships daily. They give you great training to set you up for this, but if you are lazy or weak on the phone or don't have successful cold calling experience then this job isn't for you.

Advice to Management

Keep doing a great job, I really enjoyed working here along side great managers you guys were awesome and always helpful.

"Amazing commission"

Current Employee - Sales in Scottsdale, AZ
    Current Employee - Sales in Scottsdale, AZ

I have been working at Digital Air Strike full-time (More than a year)

Pros

The culture is really cool, base salary and commissions are way above average and we aren't micro managed.

Cons

Sales is hard anywhere.

Advice to Management

Keep jumping on calls and pitches to help us close the deal. You guys are the best and it's great that you still get on the phone.

"Think About Your Employees"

I worked at Digital Air Strike full-time

Pros

The employees are passionate about what they do and genuinely care about their clients succeeding.

Cons

Most decisions made by the company are not made based on data, but seemingly knee-jerk reactions. Some of the decisions that are made at the highest levels do not make sense and in many cases appeared to not help the employees or even benefit the client. The environment can be very combative internally and there is just an overall toxic atmosphere as a result.

Advice to Management

Clients do bring in the money, but if your employees are not happy due to multiple internal factors, you will lose good employees and ultimately lose clients.

"They are always hiring for a reason"

Current Employee - Digital Specialist in Scottsdale, AZ
    Current Employee - Digital Specialist in Scottsdale, AZ

I have been working at Digital Air Strike full-time

Pros

The people and culture are the only good things about this company.

Cons

There is no upward mobility. Long term employees including upper level managers are quitting left and right. The future of the company looks bleak.

Advice to Management

It's time for change within the executive staff.

"Fun sales environment that makes you feel at home"

Former Employee - Junior Inside Sales Executive in Scottsdale, AZ
    Former Employee - Junior Inside Sales Executive in Scottsdale, AZ

I worked at Digital Air Strike full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

I can't say enough positive things about the people at DAS. Management especially. If you show honest excitement for the company, they ensure you succeed. And working at a competitive sales driven environment where the people genuinely care about you is few and far between.

Cons

It is a difficult sale. Being ten steps ahead of these auto dealer GM's and being loaded with an effective rebuttal is key. Also, if you need to be hovered over and told what to do all day it's probably not for you as you are not micro managed in the slightest. I was surprised by how much independence they give you there.

Advice to Management

Help those who don't have a strong sales background out a little more by doing call assessments. A lot of the time you don't really know what you sound like on the phone until you actually hear yourself. I think doing this will help you guys build stronger teams.

"Sales Executive"

Current Employee - Inside Sales Executive in Scottsdale, AZ
    Current Employee - Inside Sales Executive in Scottsdale, AZ

I have been working at Digital Air Strike full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

The culture is incredible, Managers and Director Lori are amazing, They are always there for you when you need help, I used to work for a similar company and this place is top notch. Definitely a place to consider! Really good benefits, and you make lots of mulla.

Cons

honestly have nothing to say in this section, i've had nothing but a really good experience

"I continue to be amazed"

Current Employee - Client Advocate in Scottsdale, AZ
    Current Employee - Client Advocate in Scottsdale, AZ

I have been working at Digital Air Strike full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Depending on the department you work in the culture can be great. The culture is inconsistent throughout the company though. My co workers are my favorite part of my job. They are good people trying to do great work.

Cons

The dishonesty and ongoing lack of integrity among some senior management is sad. We are regularly asked by the CEO herself to write positive reviews usually after negative ones are written. This is a fact. It has been requested a handful of times in just the past handful of months. Have to ask yourself why. And I'm now doubting the stability of my future here since recently losing more than a few important leaders including from the sales team who seem to be writing the most positive reviews. Is everybody asleep here? I'm on the other side doing my best to keep clients with this company while sales continues to act like we don't have big problems.

Advice to Management

Tell the truth. Stop broadcasting garbage publicly here and behind closed doors. The nasty rumors and lies being told about people who have left and some of us who are still here are heard and felt and that's why we're leaving or looking. Lead. Like adults. Be honest. Do the right thing. Cheerleading doesn't hide truth. Fake gets found out. Be real and fix our problems. We will be better for it.

"Account executive"

Former Employee - Account Executive in Scottsdale, AZ
    Former Employee - Account Executive in Scottsdale, AZ

I worked at Digital Air Strike full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Managers, Ceo, cfo, sales director, and people are pretty cool and easy to work with.

Cons

Top performers are fed for the most part so they don't fail, rules of engagement on leads almost always go the top performers leaving new guys out of money.

Advice to Management

Try to make an attempt to develope your reps. Make things even.

"DAS is the place to be!"

Current Employee - Human Resources Coordinator in Scottsdale, AZ
    Current Employee - Human Resources Coordinator in Scottsdale, AZ

I have been working at Digital Air Strike full-time

Pros

I started off at DAS as a part-time employee and have been lucky enough to grow into a full-time role here. The culture is great, the leaders are great, and they try everything they can to make the employees happy.

Cons

Starting pay is not as high as other places may be, but there is the opportunity to grow and make more.

Advice to Management

Management and senior leadership's involvement and interaction goes a long way with employees.