Digital Consulting & Software Services Reviews | Glassdoor

Patricia Patterson
1 Rating

Sort: PopularRatingDate

1. "Boog"

Former Employee - Computer Programmer in Bucharest (Romania)
    Former Employee - Computer Programmer in Bucharest (Romania)

I worked at Digital Consulting & Software Services full-time (More than 10 years)

Pros

Nice environment, nice colleagues, technical training provided on site, a lot of clients, interesting projects, attractive salaries and incentives from time to time

Cons

Lack of communication with the central management, need to work with outsourcing teams that proved to be very tedious and unpleasant.

Advice to Management

Be more communicative, socialise with the employees, provide them the reasons to be faitfull to the company, organize more meetings both with clients and also internal meetings.

2. "A Brief Review of DCSS"

Former Employee - Applications Consultant in Ajijic (Mexico)
    Former Employee - Applications Consultant in Ajijic (Mexico)

I worked at Digital Consulting & Software Services (More than 8 years)

Pros

When business was good, included employee representatives to determine benefits. Benefits were extended to stock options and re-imbursement of toll road fees.

Cons

When business became bad, I was dropped very quickly although I was one of the most productive consultants on the staff with very little bench time over my tenure. I feel that his was primarily due to the fact that I was older than the rest of the consultants (63 years old) and there was s great deal of prejudice related to my ability to acquire new skills as technology evolved.