- Arts & Design
- Customer Services & Support
- Finance & Accounting
- Human Resources
- Information Technology
- Media & Communications
- Military & Protective Services
- Product & Project Management
- Research & Science
- Retail & Food Services
- Skilled Labor & Manufacturing
- Current Employees
- Germany - All Cities
- - Berlin
- - Berlin, Germany Area
- - Berlin
- United States - All Cities
- - Georgia
- - Atlanta, GA Area
- - Atlanta, GA
- Netherlands - All Cities
- - North Holland
- - Amsterdam, Netherlands Area
- - Amsterdam
Found 14 of over 20 reviews
- COVID-19 Related
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
- Most Recent
- Oldest First
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
- "It was missing a better management" (in 3 reviews)
- Current Employee, more than 1 year★★★★★Mar 11, 2022 - Associate Software EngineerRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Work culture, Life balance Wfh is good
Nothing up to now, goodContinue reading
- Former Employee★★★★★Feb 26, 2022 - Software DeveloperRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Good team culture, interesting projects.
Management had a problem to find new clients
- Former Employee, more than 1 year★★★★★Dec 4, 2021 - Software Developer in AmsterdamRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
- Decent salary. - Centrally located office. - Multi-cultural environment
- Low software quality. - No technical leadership. You have to train yourself. If not, nobody cares. - Micromanagement. - An insulting lead architect who respects only his own opinion and is driving away all good developers. His opinion is the only one that matters to management.Continue reading
- Current Employee★★★★★Oct 14, 2021 - Anonymous EmployeeRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Relatively small company thus more personal ownership and empowerment.
Relatively small company also means more responsibility and investment from employees.
- Current Employee, more than 1 year★★★★★Aug 27, 2021 - Senior ConsultantRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Very international team (15+ countries), great culture, feels like a family. Working on the most innovative technology stack, blue chip enterprise clients from Europe and Asia. Good work-life balance. Award winning fintech with big vision.
because of covid19 mostly working remote. Missing the frequent face-to-face interactions.
- Former Employee★★★★★Aug 25, 2021 - Business Development Manager in BerlinRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Modern, fast, visionary, innovative, not as dusty as the rest of the industry. Super colleagues, top supervisors. There is a lot to do but there is also space for family. It's still a startup, payment is expandable. Stay on this way!
There have been a few structural changed in 2020, some people left, other people changed teams. There were a few months in which the leadership was looking for a direction. They did so in a very transparent way - asking questions before having the answers. I actually liked the transparency, the "brainstorming" approach.Continue reading
- Former Employee, more than 1 year★★★★★Apr 14, 2021 - Designer in AmsterdamRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Culture is the best parf of it.
Management was not clear about vision.
- Current Employee, more than 1 year★★★★★Feb 11, 2021 - Head of People in AmsterdamRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Great informal culture & team spirit, strong work-life balance
Start up, smaller sized organization, the upside is all team members have big impactContinue reading
- Current Employee, less than 1 year★★★★★Oct 26, 2020 - Devops Engineer in AmsterdamRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Nice people and diverse company with potential
Bad IT management, deadlines, no time for enhancementsContinue reading
- Current Employee★★★★★Jun 9, 2020 - Anonymous EmployeeRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Flexible schedule Support from team members Great tech stack
Relatively small so schedules get hectic from time to timeContinue reading