Digital Prospectors Reviews

Updated Jul 1, 2020

Digital Prospectors President Don Catino
Don Catino
Pros
  • "DPC has always promptly answered any questions I've had(in 20 reviews)

• "Competitive salary, great benefits, good communication(in 12 reviews)

Cons
  • "No cons so far everyone seems to be pretty friendly(in 20 reviews)

• "Lack of transparency of the cut DPC keeps from the contract with the client(in 11 reviews)

1. "Outstanding Staffing Organization"

Current Employee - Software Engineer II in Boston, MA

I have been working at Digital Prospectors full-time for less than a year

Pros

Digital Prospectors is always looking out for the best benefits package for their employees. The HR team is eager to provide advice. They handled my security application professionally and confidentially, and answered all of my questions. The hiring recruiter continues to stay in touch regularly and is open to discuss any concerns I might have in my job. The benefits package compares favorably to other staffing agencies.

Cons

We cannot attend the semi-annual luncheons currently due to CV-19.

2. "Great company to trust with your recruiting needs"

I have been working at Digital Prospectors full-time

Pros

Professional, caring and supportive staff. I worked with Christie, a recruiter at DP, in the winter of 2020. Christie was an outstanding communicator. She provided guidance through the entire interviewing process and even gave me relevant tips. She was always accessible for questions. She was a very caring individual and truly wanted to help me find the right fit for a job. I would highly recommend DP and would work with them again when/if future needs arise.

Cons

No cons at this time

3. "Fantastic Contracting Company"

Current Employee - Sub Contractor in Boston, MA

I have been working at Digital Prospectors full-time for more than a year

Pros

Good benefit package, available even for subcontractors. Competitive salaries. Out of all the different contractors I negotiated with, Digital Prospectors offered me the best one. Amiable representatives.

Cons

Health insurance through them is expensive for a single person, but probably really good for a family.

4. "Can't beat it."

Current Employee - Recruiter

I have been working at Digital Prospectors full-time

Pros

Leadership/co-workers, emphasis on health and well-being, open to feedback, fun environment.

Cons

None you wouldn't find anywhere else in staffing.

5. "A great organization to work for"

Current Employee - Academic Instructional Technologist

I have been working at Digital Prospectors full-time for less than a year

Pros

Proactive employment matching, excellent pay, and great communication channels.

Cons

I have no cons to report.

May 11, 2020Marketing Manager

We appreciate your feedback! We're glad to hear that you have experienced great communication with our internal team and that you were able to find a job with excellent pay that fit your skill set. Thanks for writing a Glassdoor review!

6. "I was very satisfied with my experience with Digital Prospectors."

Calibration Technician in Portsmouth, NH

I have been working at Digital Prospectors

Pros

Communication between myself and Digital Prospectors was excellent. If I had a question I received an answer in a very timely manner.

Cons

My first day instructions had some misleading information.

Continue reading
  7. "Friendly and caring staff"

Current Employee - Order Management Specialist in Waltham, MA

I have been working at Digital Prospectors full-time for less than a year

Pros

The communication is excellent. personable and prompt.

Cons

I was offered a much higher pay rate than I ended up getting but that was the company that was hiring me that dropped my pay rate by $10. I still accepted the job and I'm very glad I did.

8. "I enjoy the professional and informative opportunities that Digital Prospectors has made available to me."

Current Employee - Systems Analyst in Lexington, MA

I have been working at Digital Prospectors full-time for more than a year

Pros

I appreciate the sponsored luncheons that Digital Prospectors has twice a year. It gives me a chance to speak with the DP representatives.

Cons

I wish we could get together more often

May 6, 2020Marketing Manager

We are pleased to hear that our team has given you opportunities to advance your career! We always look forward to connecting with our consultants at our semi-annual sponsored luncheons at some of our clients. We look forward to our next luncheon once things go back to normal after Covid-19. Also, always feel free to get in touch with your recruiter to get together and he/she can treat you to lunch, or show you around the office and introduce you to the rest of the team!

9. "They show a sincere interest in your career development"

Current Employee - Data Systems Specialist in Lowell, MA

I have been working at Digital Prospectors full-time for less than a year

Pros

I am grateful to have the opportunity to work with digital prospectors. Their team is amazing at effectively communicating with the employees, and they do their best to meet your career expectations. They reach out to you periodically to make sure that the position assigned meets your goals and ensure that you have all the necessary tools for success. Digital Prospectors care, listen and will go out of their way to find a job you will love.

Cons

I haven't experienced any downsides working with their team.

May 4, 2020Marketing Manager

Thanks for writing a review! We are thrilled to hear that our team was able to put you in a job that you love and has kept in touch with you to make sure that you have tools necessary to accomplish your goals. We appreciate your feedback and hard work!

10. "A Company You Can Grow With"

Current Employee - Senior Technical Recruiter in Exeter, NH

I have been working at Digital Prospectors full-time for more than 10 years

Pros

The company trusts its employees and is transparent with why and how changes are made that impact the employees. You are not a # here, you are a person and the office culture is respectful to everyone and ownership is fully supportive of those who want to work hard to better their craft, as well as improve the lives of others. There is no limit on the amount of compensation you can make. The greater effort you put in, the greater likelihood you will be rewarded and recognized. The company has stayed true to its core, a Work Hard Play Hard mentality despite growing significantly over the past decade.

Cons

There are none that come to mind

May 2, 2020Marketing Manager

Thanks for leaving a Glassdoor review! We are glad that you feel like more than a number and believe that you can grow with the company. Thank you for your hard work!

Found 109 reviews