KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

64 Comments

Join the conversation on

Top Review Highlights by Sentiment

Pros
Cons
Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.

Ratings by Demographics

This rating reflects the overall rating of Digital Prospectors and is not affected by filters.

Want more demographic options?
  1. 5.0
    Featured Review

Great Place to Work At

Apr 6, 2022 - Mechanical Engineer in Boston, MA
    Business Outlook

Pros

I've been working for DPC for ~3 years now. As a contract house they are great! They make the entire on boarding process easy. The entire team (HR especially) is really responsive and on to of their work. I recently had to go on sick leave and they helped me through the entire process. As a contracting house, the pay is very good and much better than what I've seen elsewhere in the defense industry. If I had a friend looking for a job, I'd recommend them to DPC.

Cons

None that I can think of.

Marketing Manager

Thank you for your feedback! We are extremely proud of our industry-leading compensation and benefits package. We are pleased to hear that onboarding was a breeze and that our human resources team has been very responsive.

2. 5.0

Lovely & Helpful People

Sep 13, 2022 - I.T. Support specialist in San Jose, CA
    Business Outlook

Pros

Absolutely great communicative people, If I had any questions or issues they made sure my questions were answered and that I was well situated. They are always checking in to make sure that everything is going well so I feel truly well taken care of and like I matter as a person.

Cons

So far in my time being employed by Digital Prospectors I have no Cons

3. 5.0

Great Company to work for

Sep 12, 2022 - Technical Recruiter in Exeter, NH
    Business Outlook

Pros

I have loved all my time here at DPC. Hard work is rewarded, and the company culture and perks are all awesome. Great management teams and all around support.

Cons

I have nothing bad to say!

Marketing Manager

Thanks for writing a review!! We are happy to hear that you find our company culture and perks amazing. Keep up the hard work!!

4. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

Seamless and Wonderful to work with

Sep 10, 2022 - Sales Operation Specialist in Philadelphia, PA
    Business Outlook

Pros

I worked with the kindest recruiter to help place me in a position that is good for myself and my future goals. The time she put in was second to none. Out of thousands of people, she made me feel like I was the only one person she had to work with. The attention and assistance was something everyone would want, my experience has been amazing.

Cons

There have been no cons to working for this company.

Marketing Manager

This is so amazing to hear your story and how valued you felt! This level of attention and assistance is something we pride ourselves on. Thank you for leaving a review!

5. 5.0

10/10 cant recommend them enough

Aug 11, 2022 - AV Technician
    Business Outlook

Pros

Ive been with Digital Prospectors for just about 3 years and I cant say ENOUGH about how awesome and amazing they have been to me. My recruiter Jacob Pawlusiak has been such an amazing/valuable asset for me. His communication, attention to detail and his amazing positive attitude has been an absolute blessing for me. DP & Jacob Pawlusiak has change'd the way i looked at my career forever. I can't thank them & cant recommend them enough.

Cons

N/A nothing negative to report.

Marketing Manager

Wow, this feedback means so much to Jacob and our team here at Digital Prospectors!! We are so happy to hear that you have had such an amazing experience working with us. Thank you for sharing!

6. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

The best contract employer I've worked with

Aug 4, 2022 - Instructional Content Developer in Boston, MA
    Business Outlook

Pros

I was lucky to be approached by a Digital Prospectors recruiter, who had a number of different opportunities for me. I was coached through the interview process, and was very pleased to receive an offer with a great organization at a very competitive salary, good benefits, and with a great work/life balance. Even after recruitment, the staff has been attentive and so helpful, making sure that I'm doing well in my position, I'm happy with the contract, and any clerical issues are dealt with efficiently and quickly. I'm always receiving messages from DPC staff (including the CEO) to make sure I feel welcomed and supported. I have referred other former colleagues to Digital Prospectors, as I've been very happy with my employment here and hope to continue with this contract through DPC for many years to come!

Cons

There really have been none!

Marketing Manager

We really appreciate you leaving a review!! We are pleased to hear that you are happy in your position and that our team has made you feel extremely welcomed and supported!

7. 5.0

A+

Aug 2, 2022 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

great staff, easy to work with

Cons

no issues encountered to date

Marketing Manager

Thank you for writing a review! We value your feedback!!

8. 5.0

Great Place to Work

Jul 5, 2022 - Sr. Consultant in Somerset, NJ
    Business Outlook

Pros

I have worked for Digital Prospectors for 3 months. I have loved the experience from the interview to the onboarding and now on my 1st contracting assignment. I am an older, African American women and I have felt welcomed and respected from the very beginning. I didn’t have that experience with many of the other companies I spoke too.

Cons

None that I have found to this point

Marketing Manager

Thank you for sharing your experience! We are pleased to hear that you have felt welcomed and respected. We value your hard work and wish you the best!

9. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 8 years

Wonderful people, inclusive culture

Jun 23, 2022 - Marketing Manager in Exeter, NH
    Business Outlook

Pros

Digital Prospectors has a management team that offers the tools and work environment to succeed. The culture is what separates this company from the rest. I look forward to the days in the office where we oftentimes have provided lunches, happy hours, and foosball games. Guided by our credo, everyone at the company is respectful and keeps each other accountable. The benefits and perks are top notch, and they are always thinking of ways to improve them.

Cons

Everyone working from home due to Covid was difficult for the culture at all companies. We have been transitioning into doing Tues and Thurs back in the office if that makes sense for the employee. I appreciate this and think the work environment is better when more people are in the office and can collaborate/socialize.

Marketing Manager

Thank you for writing a Glassdoor review! We are pleased to hear that you find our culture inclusive and benefits/perks top notch. As you mentioned, we are always thinking of ways to improve our employee's experience at work and appreciate you recognizing that.

10. 5.0
    Former Employee, more than 5 years

Great place to work

Jun 11, 2022 - Senior Technical Recruiter in Boston, MA
    Business Outlook

Pros

Is a great place to work

Cons

Not many downsides outside of those that are general to the industry

Marketing Manager

We appreciate your feedback. Glad to hear that you think Digital Prospectors is a great place to work!!

Viewing 1 - 10 of 181 Reviews

Digital Prospectors Reviews FAQs

Digital Prospectors has an overall rating of 4.8 out of 5, based on over 352 reviews left anonymously by employees. 99% of employees would recommend working at Digital Prospectors to a friend and 96% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has been stable over the past 12 months.

According to anonymously submitted Glassdoor reviews, Digital Prospectors employees rate their compensation and benefits as 4.7 out of 5. Find out more about salaries and benefits at Digital Prospectors. This rating has improved by 1% over the last 12 months.

99% of Digital Prospectors employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated Digital Prospectors 4.8 out of 5 for work life balance, 4.8 for culture and values and 4.7 for career opportunities.

According to reviews on Glassdoor, employees commonly mention the pros of working at Digital Prospectors to be management, career development, benefits and the cons to be workplace .