Cover image for Digital Prospectors

77 Comments

Tech

574.9K Members

Ask candid career questions

-1 - https://www.fishbowlapp.com/bowl/technology/posts?cf=gd&utm_medium=Glassdoor&utm_source=glassdoor.com&utm_campaign=Reviews&utm_content=Industry-content-prominent-Reviews&utm_term=Digital Prospectors~381267
Join the conversation on

Got a burning question about Digital Prospectors? Just ask!

On Fishbowl, you can share insights and advice anonymously with Digital Prospectors employees and get real answers from people on the inside.

What's Fishbowl
Ask a Question

Top Review Highlights by Sentiment

Pros
Cons
    There are no cons to display at this time.
Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.

Ratings by Demographics

This rating reflects the overall rating of Digital Prospectors and is not affected by filters.

Want more demographic options?
  1. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

Great people to work with

Dec 15, 2022 - Bioinformatics Consultant
    Business Outlook

Pros

I am working with Digital Prospectors for a contract position, and I've had a very positive and great experience here. The recruiters in the company are very professional and efficient in their work and helpful. My recruiter Stephanie Espinal-Cabrera is very easy to reach out, and always helps me solve my problems promptly.

Cons

No cons yet for now

Marketing Manager

Thank you for writing a Glassdoor review! It is wonderful to hear that you have had a great experience so far and that Stephanie has been helpful.

2. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

Great place to work

Nov 14, 2022 - Sr. Business Analyst
    Business Outlook

Pros

I've been with DP for more than a year and have never had any issues. The staff and management are great to work with. Any process that had to take place was almost seamless. Never had an issue with billing either. Glad to be part of DP.

Cons

Can't think of any cons!

Marketing Manager

Really appreciate your review! That is great that everything has been seamless and we appreciate your hard work!

3. Join the Digital Prospectors team
    See Our Latest Jobs
  4. 5.0

Outstanding Company

Oct 20, 2022 - Sales Specialist in Exeter, NH
    Business Outlook

Pros

I have been working at the company for over two months now and I can honestly say it has been one of the best decisions I've made to join the DPC team. DPC doesn't just make you feel like an employee there to do a job, but rather you are a member of their family who values the insight that you bring. DPC takes the time to get to know all of their employees and fosters all of their strengths while providing outstanding guidance and mentorship.

Cons

None that I can think of right now.

Marketing Manager

Thank you for sharing your perspective! It is great to hear that you feel valued and feel supported.

5. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 5 years

Staffing Company With Strong Values

Oct 17, 2022 - Leadership in Exeter, NH
    Business Outlook

Pros

Great people, culture, and benefits. Digital Prospectors has built a high-performance culture – and - respects work-life balance.

Cons

DPC is not perfect but it is close.

Marketing Manager

Thank you for writing a Glassdoor review! We pride ourselves on the culture we have built and continue to listen to our team as we strive for constant improvement. We value our people and are always open to suggestions. We appreciate your feedback and perspective.

6. 5.0
    Current Employee

Great things are happening!

Oct 11, 2022 - Management
    Business Outlook

Pros

Digital Prospectors is making great strides in building the current leadership team to poise the company for continued success. This is great news for all of our employees as our growth will deliver new opportunities and career path!

Cons

I don't have any cons to offer.

Marketing Manager

Thank you for leaving a Glassdoor review! We are very excited to have some very talented new members on our leadership team that will continue to set us up for success as you mentioned! Thanks for your hard work.

7. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

Recruiter

Oct 6, 2022 - Recruiter in Exeter, NH
    Business Outlook

Pros

DPC values, trusts, and appreciates the work of all their employees. The culture is top notch. It truly is a great place to work.

Cons

DPC faces the typical challeneges that all other Staffing agencies do on a daily basis. They are no different. However, leadership at DPC is great and they do their best to mitigate those challenges.

Marketing Manager

This is some great feedback! We do greatly value, trust and appreciate the work of all our employees. We are very proud of our culture and awards that back it up. Thank you for your feedback and advice to management. We agree with your points. We appreciate your Glassdoor review!

8. 5.0

Lovely & Helpful People

Sep 13, 2022 - I.T. Support specialist in San Jose, CA
    Business Outlook

Pros

Absolutely great communicative people, If I had any questions or issues they made sure my questions were answered and that I was well situated. They are always checking in to make sure that everything is going well so I feel truly well taken care of and like I matter as a person.

Cons

So far in my time being employed by Digital Prospectors I have no Cons

Marketing Manager

So great to hear that you feel like you matter as a person, and aren't just a number. We pride ourselves on our communication and it is heartwarming to hear that you feel taken care of! Thanks for your review.

9. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 3 years

Great Company to work for

Sep 12, 2022 - Technical Recruiter in Exeter, NH
    Business Outlook

Pros

I have loved all my time here at DPC. Hard work is rewarded, and the company culture and perks are all awesome. Great management teams and all around support.

Cons

I have nothing bad to say!

Marketing Manager

Thanks for writing a review!! We are happy to hear that you find our company culture and perks amazing. Keep up the hard work!!

10. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 3 years

A+

Aug 2, 2022 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

great staff, easy to work with

Cons

no issues encountered to date

Marketing Manager

Thank you for writing a review! We value your feedback!!

11. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

Digital Prospectors is at the forefront of the changing workforce!

Jul 5, 2022 - IT Writer
    Business Outlook

Pros

Working with Digital Prospectors has been a wonderful experience overall. As a contract employee, I don't feel temporary or replaceable like with other contract positions. Retention and employee satisfaction seem to rank highly for DR and it shows in how they communicate and how they design benefits packages for contract employees who elect to use them. I also value Digital Prospectors' commitment to diversity and inclusion. It feels good to be part of an organization that not only supports employees from all walks of life but also shares that good out into the community through philanthropy. The recruiter I work with is friendly and comes off as genuinely interested in how I like my contract assignment and how I fit with my team. I'm certain that if I wasn't satisfied with something she would work to make things right or potentially find me another assignment. She regularly checks in and also works as an advocate if I have questions or need something urgently addressed.

Cons

Sometimes communicating with HR can be a little tricky, or at least it was during my onboarding.

Viewing 1 - 10 of 127 Reviews
</>Embed

Digital Prospectors Reviews FAQs

Digital Prospectors has an overall rating of 4.8 out of 5, based on over 367 reviews left anonymously by employees. 99% of employees would recommend working at Digital Prospectors to a friend and 99% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has been stable over the past 12 months.

According to anonymously submitted Glassdoor reviews, Digital Prospectors employees rate their compensation and benefits as 4.8 out of 5. Find out more about salaries and benefits at Digital Prospectors. This rating has improved by 1% over the last 12 months.

99% of Digital Prospectors employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated Digital Prospectors 4.8 out of 5 for work life balance, 4.9 for culture and values and 4.8 for career opportunities.

According to reviews on Glassdoor, employees commonly mention the pros of working at Digital Prospectors to be management, career development, benefits and the cons to be workplace .

Work at Digital Prospectors? Share Your Experiences

Digital Prospectors logo

Digital Prospectors Careers

Cover image for Digital Prospectors

In life, our work defines us. As recruiters we respect the enormous responsibility we have to our clients and candidates who trust in us...More

• Work Here

Reviews by Job Title

Company Updates

16 days ago

Company News
Digital Prospectors is excited to announce that we are ranked #13 on Glassdoor’s Best Places to Work U.S. Small & Medium Businesses list! We boasted an overall company rating of 4.6 out of 5 during the one-year award period. Over 1 million companies on Glassdoor were considered for the award. See the full list: https://www.glassdoor.com/Award/Best-Small-and-Medium-Companies-to-Work-For-LST_KQ0,43.htm A huge thank you goes out to all our employees who took the time to share their perspective on what it’s like to work here. We appreciate all the valuable feedback as it only helps us improve. Thank you, Glassdoor, for the recognition! Yes - we're hiring! Learn more about the culture, benefits and compensation that makes us a Best Place to Work. Contact Chris Howgate at ch@digitalprospectors.com for more information. #loveyourjob #culture #glassdoor #bestplacestowork #staffing
Shared image - Best Small and Medium Companies to Work For | Glassdoor
Best Small and Medium Companies to Work For | Glassdoor
www.glassdoor.com

23 days ago

Company News
We are thrilled to welcome Anthony Valente, CPA to Digital Prospectors as our Chief Financial Officer! Anthony will be responsible for managing company finances and helping guide us towards our goals. Best of luck and congrats, Anthony! #loveyourjob #welcome #newhire #staffing #CFO #CPA
Shared image

MIT Lincoln Laboratory Logo
MIT Lincoln Laboratory

4.3

Compare

Glassdoor has 367 Digital Prospectors reviews submitted anonymously by Digital Prospectors employees. Read employee reviews and ratings on Glassdoor to decide if Digital Prospectors is right for you.