KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

DigitalOcean

Is this your company?

DigitalOcean

Add a Review

DigitalOcean Employee Reviews about "digitalocean"

Updated Nov 4, 2021

64 Comments

Join the conversation on

Top Review Highlights by Sentiment

Pros
Cons
Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.

Ratings by Demographics

This rating reflects the overall rating of DigitalOcean and is not affected by filters.

Want more demographic options?

Reviews about "digitalocean"

Return to all Reviews
  1. 5.0
    Current Employee

Innovative and talented team

Aug 24, 2015 - Platform Support Manager in New York, NY
    Business Outlook

Pros

The DigitalOcean Cloud is so simple and easy to use, I love this and so do our customers. It's exciting to be on the DigitalOcean team because we are helping people all over the world deploy their apps to the cloud. DigitalOcean's Cloud is built and maintained by our team of engineers in NYC and remotely across the world. Our Support team are always showing love to our customers in unique ways, this makes DO an energetic and innovative environment. Our Community team create amazing articles that help everyone learn something new or how to improve on what you are already doing. Every team will be happy to work with you, you only need to ask. We are all excited to create a great customer experience. My manager is extremely supportive, cares about our team, our careers and works hard to make sure DO is a great place that we all love! I meet with my team for weekly 1:1s, we work though development plans and focus on individual career goals. It's very exciting to have seen many of my team members successfully reach their career goals over the last year by transferring from our Support team to a variety of teams across DO including TechOps, Engineering, Community and Customer Success.

Cons

This is a fast-paced environment with constant change each day. Everyone is always working to make things better for each other and our customers. If you are excited to work with your team to always make improvements then you will love working here. If you do not like change or are not used to change then this may take some adjustment.

Continue reading
    3 people found this review helpful
  2. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

Awesome company with amazing people

May 5, 2020 - Developer Support Engineer in Bangalore
    Business Outlook

Pros

Everyone is so helpful in company. Company values always make you feel valuable. Work balance life culture immense opportunity for career growth good salary package You can be a part of DigitalOcean success journey. Cultural events and celebration every month. Management is very supportive. No negative politics in company.

Cons

If you don't want to grow in your career and want to sit idle in company then don't choose DigitalOcean.

1 person found this review helpful
  3. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

Work Life balance is very good

Oct 18, 2020 - Developer Experience Specialist in Bangalore
    Business Outlook

Pros

DigitalOcean Core Values and its work culture