Digitas Health Reviews

Updated Jun 18, 2020

Digitas Health President Eric Muller (no image)
Eric Muller
1 Rating
Pros
  • "It's a friendly workplace with a nice work-life balance(in 12 reviews)

• "Great benefits, lots of opportunity to work on various parts of the business(in 12 reviews)

Cons
  • "Struggle finding initial work life balance(in 10 reviews)

• "Lots of being at work for very long hours with lots of messing around and chilling(in 9 reviews)

1. "Great Experiences"

5.0
    Current Employee - Director, Product Management in New York, NY

I have been working at Digitas Health full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

I have been working at Digitas Health full-time for over 5 years. This is a really great place to work. I like working here because the management team has always been invested in my growth and I always feel supported. I’ve been promoted twice within the Project Management department and have had the opportunity to attend many workshops and training that have contributed to my success. Recently I took maternity leave and was very happy with the process. My direct manager and HR manager were very supportive of the time I wanted to take away from work. HR helped me through every step of the process and even provided me with an outlined calendar of my leave. We have a very nice mother’s room to accommodate pumping, which has made my transition back to work easier. There is also a hospital grade pump in the room. Also, the company has a nice flexible work from home policy which has also made being a new parent and transitioning back to work easier.

Cons

Hard to fill open opportunities, due to market, which leads to smaller teams with large workloads.

2. "Great company. Terrible Finance Department."

Current Employee - Financial Analyst in Philadelphia, PA

I have been working at Digitas Health full-time

Pros

OUTSIDE OF FINANCE Great company. Great culture. Great people. Great philanthropy.

Cons

Very unsupportive. As I stated before this is a great company to work for but you are given unrealistic expectations and deadlines from management as PM’s have seen many analysts lose their jobs in such a short period of time. Analysts have lost their job for simply not getting along with management. If you do not fit their mold you are basically set up for failure. Any client or report that seems tedious to management will automatically be given to you. This is not the ideal place to start your career despite all the pros as you will leave thinking finance is not the career for yourself.

Digitas Health Response

June 26, 2020Director, Talent Acquisition

First, thank you for your feedback. I am distressed to hear your feelings surrounding your experience while on the Finance team here at DH. We strive to support our team members across DH, including Finance, and provide valuable development and training to ensure all managers provide leadership, guidance and opportunity. While due to confidentiality concerns we cannot discuss former employees, I can confidently say that no one at DH has ever lost out on a job or opportunity because of “not getting along” with another team member. We pride ourselves on welcoming new ways of thinking and approaching challenges while maintaining strict financial requirements. With that said, I welcome you to speak to anyone on our HR team to confidentially discuss this and any other concern you may have. We are a team of teams and our goal is that everyone has a stellar employee experience. Thank you again for your feedback. Ann Cinque – Finance Director

3. "Learned Alot"

Former Employee - Media Manager in Philadelphia, PA

I worked at Digitas Health full-time

Pros

If you're looking to gain pharmacy experience this is a great way in the door.

Cons

Too many young workers. Lacks range of experience.

4. "Poor Management"

Former Employee - Creative in Philadelphia, PA

I worked at Digitas Health full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

There are a lot of good people there.

Cons

Creative teams are understaffed and employees are expected to do the work of 2-3 people. You’re not expected to take vacation. If you do, you often have to work during your time off. Management doesn’t push for great work. It’s more about how much you can get done it the least amount of time. It’s a typical traditional pharma agency that’s not up on the latest trends. Managers are good at managing the work but not people. You’re promoted based on who you know not necessarily the quality of your work.

Continue reading
  5. "Overall a solid place to work with great people"

4.0
    Former Employee - Lead Interaction Designer in Philadelphia, PA

I worked at Digitas Health full-time for more than 10 years

Pros

- Good work life balance for the most part - Great Health benefits - Mostly competitive salaries - Casual office environment

Cons

- work can be very siloed at times - difficult to move up in the ranks unless you leave and come back

6. "Great for entry level"

Former Employee - Senior Designer in Philadelphia, PA

I worked at Digitas Health full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Lots of smart people to learn from in a beautiful office

Cons

Not a lot of opportunity for growth, lots of late nights and weekends. Low end for compensation

"Micromanager to the 10th degree"

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Philadelphia, PA

I worked at Digitas Health full-time for less than a year

Pros

Co-workers, clients, projects were fantastic

Cons

Upper management getting involved created more chaos then solutions. Micromanaging your team won't get anything accomplished and punishing them for your actions when you get involved with projects doesn't help.

Continue reading
  8. "Good place, just a little top heavy."

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Philadelphia, PA

I worked at Digitas Health full-time for less than a year

Pros

Didn't hinder your creativity like some Pharma agencies tend to do.

Cons

Top heavy and frequent downsizing so they can later add lower level creatives

"Great workplace"

4.0
    Current Employee - Account Group Supervisor in Philadelphia, PA

I have been working at Digitas Health full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

You will feel supported from day 1. Work hard, and you will eventually be rewarded for your commitment and service. It's a friendly workplace with a nice work-life balance.

Cons

No bonus structure. Sometimes insignificant increases.

"Senior Associate Producer"

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in North Wales, PA

I worked at Digitas Health full-time for less than a year

Pros

A lot of the people were fantastic to work with at DH! I really enjoyed the friendly banter while getting down to business and producing great work for clients all at the same time. I was fortunate to have a wonderful manager at DH! She was the best one I’ve had yet so far in my career! Despite some of these reviews, the account team I worked with was great and collaborative. Always felt my opinions were respected and disagreements were almost always handled in a collaborative manner.

Cons

Though I left for reasons outside of my career, I will say that it can be very difficult to be a PM at DH. Like any agency, there are a lot of personalities and processes between departments to manage and the PM team rarely gets any top down support from leadership. It’s usually the PM team against everyone else and the PM team is usually on the losing side on that conversation. And if it’s you (the PM) against a senior leadership favorite - forget it. It doesn’t matter how many deadlines that person has missed or how many times they ignored client feedback and requirements - your voice will never be heard over their voice.

Found 92 reviews