- Arts & Design
- Customer Services & Support
- Finance & Accounting
- Human Resources
- Information Technology
- Media & Communications
- Military & Protective Services
- Product & Project Management
- Research & Science
- Retail & Food Services
- Skilled Labor & Manufacturing
- Current Employees
- United States - All Cities
- - Pennsylvania
- - Philadelphia, PA Area
- - New York State
- - New York City, NY Area
- India - All Cities
- - Maharashtra
- - Mumbai, India Area
- United Kingdom - All Cities
- - England
- - London, United Kingdom Area
- COVID-19 Related
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
- Most Recent
- Oldest First
Choose a different language and keep reading other reviews.
- English (137 reviews)
Reviews about "long hours"Return to all Reviews
- Current Employee, more than 1 year★★★★★RecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
DH is fast paced and you do need to put in hours, but if you're willing to commit, it builds your career and they recognize dedication.
Long hours often, but that's the nature of the industry
- Former Employee★★★★★RecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Good people at the employee level. Cool setting. Good location.
Endless meetings dedicated to self-glorification of management and motivational programs aimed at making you a happy little worker drone. Hire and fire mentality. Long hours and manufactured panics with no concern for employee well-being. You are being watched by multiple levels of management.Continue reading
- Current Employee★★★★★RecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Optimistic attitudes Great culture and events Great benefits package compared with other company Interesting new business prospects within the new business group Opportunity for advancement in a fair amount of time
Lower pay in certain capabilities Long hours too often Incompetent management High turnover Boring work (unless you're excited about pharmaceuticals)
- Former Freelancer, less than 1 year★★★★★RecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
There was some serious talent working for them when I was there. Very friendly inclusive atmosphere. Lots of employee perks.
Real issue with presenteeism. Expected to be there long hours and have no outside life, yet full-time employees seem to spend lots of time mooching and gossiping and grazing on the vast tables of food left out all day. I prefer to work hard and get home on time.Continue reading
- Former Contractor, more than 1 year★★★★★RecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Really friendly, lively teams. Strong talent, good atmosphere. Pleasant work environment physically and socially..
The company values presenteeism. Lots of being at work for very long hours with lots of messing around and chilling.