Cover image for Dignity Health

Join the conversation on

Healthcare

134.7K Members

Ask candid career questions

-1 - https://www.fishbowlapp.com/bowl/medicine-2/posts?cf=gd&utm_medium=Glassdoor&utm_source=glassdoor.com&utm_campaign=Reviews&utm_content=Employer-content-prominent-Reviews&utm_term=Dignity Health~2741
Join the conversation on

Got a burning question about Dignity Health? Just ask!

On Fishbowl, you can share insights and advice anonymously with Dignity Health employees and get real answers from people on the inside.

What's Fishbowl
Ask a Question

Ratings by Demographics

This rating reflects the overall rating of Dignity Health and is not affected by filters.

Want more demographic options?
  1. 5.0

Great Place to Work

Jan 12, 2023 - Registered Nurse, BSN
    Business Outlook

Pros

Pays well esp if you have a lot of experience. Very flexible when u need immediate leave of absence

Cons

Scheduling sometimes especially during holidays are not fairly given. Low pay increase, short staffed most of the time. No seniority

2. 5.0

Great Company

Jan 1, 2023 - Registered Nurse, BSN
    Business Outlook

Pros

Great company to work for

Cons

No cons at this time

3. Join the Dignity Health team
    See Our Latest Jobs
  4. 5.0

Great company

Dec 22, 2022 - Registered Nurse, BSN
    Business Outlook

Pros

Good management, fair wage, good PTO, good ratios

Cons

More frequent market analysis wage increases would be nice

TA Brand Strategist

Thanks for sharing the review. We appreciate you highlighting our supportive management team, competitive wage, generous PTO and good staffing ratios. Our employee-focused approach drives us to offer great benefits and support. Thank you for sharing your feedback and we appreciate the care you provide to our patients

5. 5.0

Mercy Gilbert

Dec 19, 2022 - Registered Nurse, BSN
    Business Outlook

Pros

Great facilities, wonderful teamwork on the units.

Cons

I cannot think of any cons.

6. 5.0
    Former Employee, more than 5 years

Great Place. Highly recommend

Oct 28, 2022 - Registered Nurse, BSN in Bakersfield, CA
    Business Outlook

Pros

Great people and really care about their employees. Nurses and doctors and other healthcare professionals are all kind and warm hearted. Great place to work.

Cons

None. This place is highly recommended. Nothing negative to say.

TA Brand Strategist

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience. We often hear from prospective candidates that they read our reviews on GlassDoor to get a better understanding of what it's like to work here, so your feedback is valuable. We love that you mentioned how great the staff are and what a great place Dignity Health is to work. We work hard to be the best place our team members have ever worked. We're thankful you took the time to share your thoughts here, as we're always looking for ways to reflect and improve.

7. 4.0
    Current Employee

Good

Dec 28, 2022 - Registered Nurse, BSN
    Business Outlook

Pros

Good company. Demonstrates human kindness

Cons

No cons at the moment

8. 4.0
    Current Employee

Great culture as compared to other local alternatives

Oct 30, 2022 - Registered Nurse, BSN
    Business Outlook

Pros

Great culture, management who at least seems to listen.

Cons

Some shady/inconsistent payroll practices. i.e. not offering overtime when picking up under incentive, however same incentive can be picked up with same pay rate under non-overtime hours

TA Brand Strategist

Thank you for sharing your feedback. We appreciate you recognizing our management team and great culture. We're fortunate to have amazing leaders who are committed to our core values and the success of our team members. We also value the constructive feedback and are interested in learning more about your experience and would appreciate the opportunity to speak to you – please contact careers@dignityhealth.org. We look forward to hearing from you.

9. 1.0
    Former Employee, more than 10 years

Big corporations not your best choice

Nov 6, 2022 - Registered Nurse, BSN in Red Bluff, CA
    Business Outlook

Pros

Good benefits… good pay! 3 12 hour shifts a week

Cons

Big corporate ideals Large consistent turnover Pushing out of seasoned and long term employees Threatening employees with termination if they don’t comply with covid vaccine etc

10. 3.0

Review

Oct 13, 2022 - Registered Nurse, BSN in Redwood City, CA
    Business Outlook

Pros

Great staff, broad scope of practice, small hospital

Cons

Poor pay relative to current market, staff rarely given bonuses or gifts

TA Brand Strategist

We appreciate you sharing your feedback. Thanks for the shout out to our great staff. Having great co-workers around you is important, and we work hard to hire, develop, and celebrate the best people. We also value the constructive feedback and will share your thoughts with our teams. Thanks again for the review.

11. 4.0
    Current Employee, more than 5 years

ok

Sep 27, 2022 - Registered Nurse, BSN in Bakersfield, CA
    Business Outlook

Pros

benefits, pay, and being part of the union

Cons

they dont care about the employees. short staffed. pay the travelers way more than their employees

1 person found this review helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 76 Reviews
</>Embed

Dignity Health Reviews FAQs

Registered Nurse, BSN professionals working at Dignity Health have rated their employer with 4.1 out of 5 stars in 76 Glassdoor reviews. This is a higher than average score with the overall rating of Dignity Health employees being 3.8 out of 5 stars. Search open Registered Nurse, BSN Jobs at Dignity Health now and start preparing for your job interview by browsing frequently asked Registered Nurse, BSN interview questions at Dignity Health.

Registered Nurse, BSN professionals rate their compensation and benefits at Dignity Health with 4.1 out of 5 stars based on 76 anonymously submitted employee reviews. This is 5% better than the company average rating for salary and benefits. Find out more about Registered Nurse, BSN salaries and benefits at Dignity Health.

99% of Registered Nurse, BSN employees at Dignity Health would recommend their employer to a friend. This rating has remained stable in the past 12 months. Registered Nurse, BSN professionals have also rated Dignity Health with a 3.9 rating for work-life-balance, 4.4 rating for diversity and inclusion, 4.1 rating for culture and values and 4.1 rating for career opportunities.

Popular Careers with Dignity Health Job Seekers