Found 2,777 of over 3K reviews
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
What people are saying about Dignity Health
Could anyone refer me to any of these companies? Lazard Thomson Reuters Estee Lauder Companies Edelman Target Oliver Wyman Ryan LLC Cushman & Wakefield CBRE Pearson Aon Ares Management Biogen Evercore CGI Philips AECOM HP Gensler Neiman Marcus Grainger Shawmut design and construction athenahealth Moss Adams Wellington Management FIS Global Bristol Myers Squibb UKG RBC Mercer Sutter Health GSK McKesson Wolters Kluwer WeWork Dignity Health Kroll Wyndham Destinations LPL Financial Sephora SAIC
Got a burning question about Dignity Health? Just ask!
On Glassdoor, you can share insights and advice anonymously with Dignity Health employees and get real answers from people on the inside.
What are your colleagues talking about?
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor
- "Great benefits and Tuition help for yourself in the future to grow in the company." (in 394 reviews)
- "Good Pay but the cost of living in Santa Cruz is one of the highest in the nation." (in 212 reviews)
- "Great People working hard on the front lines and in mid level management." (in 136 reviews)
- "Great Staff from the Physicians down to the Support Staff" (in 93 reviews)
- "Coworkers are great and friendly." (in 83 reviews)
- "management is poor and will throw you under the bus" (in 187 reviews)
- "When I was applying for other jobs the manager would talk bad about me to the other employer so I wouldn’t get the job." (in 60 reviews)
- "Upper management are also WAY overpaid." (in 41 reviews)
- "Senior leadership are at times out of step with the needs of the patients as they don't always listen to feedback from staff." (in 39 reviews)
- "There's also clear favoritism with team members by management staff." (in 23 reviews)
Ratings by Demographics
This rating reflects the overall rating of Dignity Health and is not affected by filters.
- Race / Ethnicity
- Sexual Orientation
- Parent or Family Caregiver
- Veteran Status
- 5.0Sep 29, 2023Nurse NavigatorFormer Employee, more than 3 yearsRedwood City, CA
One of the best jobs I've had. Collaborative team environment. Positive relationships among healthcare professionals.
Often people are promoted from within and do not have any outside leadership experience. This can limit their strategic abilities as administrative leaders.
Dignity Health Reviews FAQs
Dignity Health has an overall rating of 3.8 out of 5, based on over 2,993 reviews left anonymously by employees. 72% of employees would recommend working at Dignity Health to a friend and 59% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has been stable over the past 12 months.
72% of Dignity Health employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated Dignity Health 3.5 out of 5 for work life balance, 3.7 for culture and values and 3.7 for career opportunities.