Cover image for Dignity Health

Join the conversation on

Healthcare

134.7K Members

Ask candid career questions

-1 - https://www.fishbowlapp.com/bowl/medicine-2/posts?cf=gd&utm_medium=Glassdoor&utm_source=glassdoor.com&utm_campaign=Reviews&utm_content=Employer-content-prominent-Reviews&utm_term=Dignity Health~2741
Join the conversation on

Got a burning question about Dignity Health? Just ask!

On Fishbowl, you can share insights and advice anonymously with Dignity Health employees and get real answers from people on the inside.

What's Fishbowl
Ask a Question

Ratings by Demographics

This rating reflects the overall rating of Dignity Health and is not affected by filters.

Want more demographic options?
  1. 5.0

25 year nurse and this is a great hospital

Feb 3, 2023 - Registered Nurse
    Business Outlook

Pros

People care on all levels.

Cons

There are always good and bad managers. My current is wonderful my last terrible.

2. 5.0

Loved it

Feb 2, 2023 - Registered Nurse
    Business Outlook

Pros

Great atmosphere, great Pay and benefits

Cons

Poor training. Orientation felt rushed

3. Join the Dignity Health team
    See Our Latest Jobs
  4. 4.0
    Former Employee, less than 1 year

Be Careful

Dec 15, 2022 - Registered Nurse in Phoenix, AZ
    Business Outlook

Pros

Loved my coworkers. They became my second family while I was there. They trained me from when I was a baby nurse and helped me gain confidence very quickly! The benefits were good.

Cons

Management completely gaslight me and turned their backs on me instead of using a mistake as a teaching moment.

TA Brand Strategist

Thank you for taking the time to comment. We are disappointed to learn that your experience did not meet our shared expectations. We value the feedback you provided and are interested in learning more about your experience and would appreciate the opportunity to speak to you – please contact careers@dignityhealth.org. We look forward to hearing from you.

5. 3.0

Jan 19, 2023 - Registered Nurse in Phoenix, AZ
    Business Outlook

Pros

Good coworkers Decent pay and benefits

Cons

Typical hospital drama Focus is on pinching Pennies and not adequate staffing

6. 4.0

Great Employee Culture

Dec 9, 2022 - Registered Nurse in Gilbert, AZ
    Business Outlook

Pros

everyone friendly, doctors, nurses, techs, transporters, phlebotomists

Cons

management is not very aggressive about correcting bad behavior

TA Brand Strategist

Thank you for the review and for recognizing all of the friendly staff - from the doctors and nurses to techs and transporters. Having great co-workers around you is important, and we work hard to hire, develop, and celebrate the best people. We also value the constructive feedback and will share your thoughts with our teams. Thanks again for the comments and for all you do for our patients.

7. 5.0

Great company

Dec 2, 2022 - Registered Nurse
    Business Outlook

Pros

Good management, great coworkers and overall healthy work environment.

Cons

Horrible traffic going too and from work.. no other cons.

TA Brand Strategist

Thank you for taking time to share your review. We appreciate you recognizing your great co-workers, supportive management and good work environment. We strive to create an environment where everyone feels respected and their contributions are valued. We're thankful you took the time to share your thoughts here, as we're always looking for ways to reflect and improve.

8. 5.0

Great place to work

Dec 5, 2022 - Staff RN in Redwood City, CA
    Business Outlook

Pros

people, teamwork, benefits, location, pay

Cons

not applicable to my experience

TA Brand Strategist

Thanks for sharing a few of the great reasons you enjoyed working at Dignity Health including our staff, the teamwork, comprehensive benefits package nd competitive pay. We value our team members and believe that they deserve the best experience we can offer. Thanks again for the review and for all you did for our patients.

9. 5.0

Good pay and benefits

Nov 27, 2022 - Registered Nurse in San Bernardino, CA
    Business Outlook

Pros

good pay and benefits, helpful staff, and kind doctors.

Cons

usually only one CNA on the floor

TA Brand Strategist

We value the time you took to share your review. Thanks for highlighting our good pay and benefits, helpful staff and kind providers. We value our team members and believe that they deserve the best experience we can offer. We also appreciate the constructive feedback and will share your thoughts with our teams. Thanks again for your feedback.

10. 4.0

review

Nov 26, 2022 - Registered Nurse in Phoenix, AZ
    Business Outlook

Pros

benefits, pay for non benefitted staff, coworkers

Cons

often short staffed, its all about who you know for climbing the latter

TA Brand Strategist

Thank you for sharing your comments here. We appreciate you highlighting the pay and benefits we offer our team members. We value our team members and believe that they deserve the best experience we can offer. We're thankful you took the time to share your thoughts here, as we're always looking for ways to reflect and improve.

11. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

RN

Nov 17, 2022 - Registered Nurse in Sacramento, CA
    Business Outlook

Pros

Flexible schedule, great patient ratios, free health care.

Cons

Little or no CNA support, too much charting.

TA Brand Strategist

We value the feedback you have shared here. Thank you for highlighting the benefits, flexible scheduling and great patient ratios we offer. We work hard to be the best place our team members have ever worked. We also value the constructive feedback you provided and will share your thoughts with our teams. Thanks again for the review.

Viewing 1 - 10 of 387 Reviews
</>Embed

Dignity Health Reviews FAQs

Staff RN professionals working at Dignity Health have rated their employer with 4 out of 5 stars in 387 Glassdoor reviews. This is a higher than average score with the overall rating of Dignity Health employees being 3.8 out of 5 stars. Search open Staff RN Jobs at Dignity Health now and start preparing for your job interview by browsing frequently asked Staff RN interview questions at Dignity Health.

Staff RN professionals rate their compensation and benefits at Dignity Health with 4.1 out of 5 stars based on 387 anonymously submitted employee reviews. This is 5% better than the company average rating for salary and benefits. Find out more about Staff RN salaries and benefits at Dignity Health.

80% of Staff RN employees at Dignity Health would recommend their employer to a friend. This rating has decreased by -7% in the past 12 months. Staff RN professionals have also rated Dignity Health with a 3.8 rating for work-life-balance, 4.1 rating for diversity and inclusion, 3.9 rating for culture and values and 4 rating for career opportunities.

Phoenix is the top rated Dignity Health location by Staff RN employees.

Popular Careers with Dignity Health Job Seekers